I like guns..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Here's a screenshot of the movie "The Good The Bad and The Ugly"

Do you see the blooper?

tumblr-nn2dvfw-L001qa934fo1-1280.png
pistol or drum? replica or merely a requisit?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's a screenshot of the movie "The Good The Bad and The Ugly"

Do you see the blooper?

tumblr-nn2dvfw-L001qa934fo1-1280.png
Everything is wrong. Mostly though, it's a cap and ball Remington New Model Navy with no caps in sight, on a belt of useless cartridges. The trigger is okay because it's uncocked. Cocking will move the trigger forward about an eighth of an inch.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Macho macho men and their guns.

giphy.gif
I sincerely hope that Biden will introduce a better legislation on weapons

Take your gun control BS here....mkay?

Satan

Factory Bastard
OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Macho macho men and their guns.

giphy.gif
I sincerely hope that Biden will introduce a better legislation on weapons

Take your gun control BS here....mkay?

Thank you mr Happy

Thank you

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hitting your target = Gun control!

Reactions: Ice

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
still need one, for later ..
No! Do not do it! Seek help!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
You’re beginning to sound much like a stuck record Maximus! What did I say about dynamicism?! Don’t fuck up the forum boi!
WTF?! You let the dude do nasty things to himself? He is in need of mental help!
Yeah, but you don’t need to parrot the same line in multiple threads!
we're american, we're robust and strong and rely on ourself in times of darkness ..
You're Belgian
This is a gun thread...stop derailing! Post a gun or fuck off gently!

Bought this one recently. Love it. Just a stock photo, because mine is locked away for now.
9mm? I wouldn’t go less than 10 rounds these days if I still my licence. I haven’t fired a gun in nearly 20 years!

Time to hit the range, friend!

Succubus

Site Supporter
Hitting your target = Gun control!
The prevention of senseless violence with guns is gun control

Gun control is okay (please read my entire paragraph before responding) but we need to control the black market. That's where the biggest issue is. When I say gun control we pretty much have it. You can't buy a gun without having your background check (no felony convictions, etc) which is good, imo (depending on the felony conviction, of course- I don't consider someone that writes hot checks to be dangerous). Arms list is different because some folks won't sell to you unless you have a CWP but some don't care who they sell to. "Taking someone's 2nd ammendment rights away is a hell to the no" (if that's what you mean by gun control) and I 100% CONDONE a civil war if that were to happen by our at that point in time "tyrannical" government.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
still need one, for later ..
No! Do not do it! Seek help!

You’re beginning to sound much like a stuck record Maximus! What did I say about dynamicism?! Don’t fuck up the forum boi!
WTF?! You let the dude do nasty things to himself? He is in need of mental help!
Yeah, but you don’t need to parrot the same line in multiple threads!
we're american, we're robust and strong and rely on ourself in times of darkness ..
You're Belgian
This is a gun thread...stop derailing! Post a gun or fuck off gently!

Bought this one recently. Love it. Just a stock photo, because mine is locked away for now.
9mm? I wouldn’t go less than 10 rounds these days if I still my licence. I haven’t fired a gun in nearly 20 years!

Time to hit the range, friend!
I don't think he should even touch any guns. Low IQ and guns is a very bad combination. People get hurt that way.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Q

Banned

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Beretta are always nice.... :)
sweetest toys .. <3
Wait until you grow up, then you might get a license
kiddo, i shot them without license, please .. even hunting rifle, private ground is allowed .. tisk tisk ..
This is not a "hunting rifle".
in generic terms, if you know gun owners or knew ..

Succubus

Site Supporter

Q

Banned

Succubus

Site Supporter

It's my new favourite
Wait.....am I reading this correctly??? You actually "OWN" a gun???? Why the change of heart? After all that anti-gun shit you talk? Do you seriously own a gun???
There is no change of heart. I'm not against guns, I think they should be used responsible.

If only everyone thought that way.....we wouldn't be hearing all the anti-gun bullshit....not everyone is responsible, though, so they kill it for those who are.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

It's my new favourite
Wait.....am I reading this correctly??? You actually "OWN" a gun???? Why the change of heart? After all that anti-gun shit you talk? Do you seriously own a gun???
There is no change of heart. I'm not against guns, I think they should be used responsible.

If only everyone thought that way.....we wouldn't be hearing all the anti-gun bullshit....not everyone is responsible, though, so they kill it for those who are.
reforms on gun laws, i am pro .. not even us citizen .. but pro .. even the law .. after one year to be able to obtain arms as immigrant, refugee (i thought), mmm i find it not safe .. after 3 years min + psychologist ..
at maxis some can, some can't and some wont ... simple ... reform in a way not all but some details .. even kids with rifles in some marginal families are not safe .. i don't even want a pistol or rifle in my house if any kids .. very rare ..

Succubus

Site Supporter

It's my new favourite

reforms on gun laws, i am pro .. not even us citizen .. but pro .. even the law .. after one year to be able to obtain arms as immigrant, refugee (i thought), mmm i find it not safe .. after 3 years min + psychologist ..
at maxis some can, some can't and some wont ... simple ... reform in a way not all but some details .. even kids with rifles in some marginal families are not safe .. i don't even want a pistol or rifle in my house if any kids .. very rare ..

I understand what you're saying about not wanting guns near kids and all but that's what gun safes are for. As long as you are a responsible gun owner you can teach your children to be responsible, as well. My son is 6 years old. He will have his first rifle this Christmas (.22). I have already BEEN teaching him about gun safety. The gun will be kept in my safe until we both get ready to go to the range for practice....but it's his rifle. Something to pass down to his child when he is old enough to have one.....he doesn't know it yet but the custom AR I have with the red Amblygids/spiders on the side of it is his when he gets older.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

It's my new favourite

I understand what you're saying about not wanting guns near kids and all but that's what gun safes are for. As long as you are a responsible gun owner you can teach your children to be responsible, as well. My son is 6 years old. He will have his first rifle this Christmas (.22). I have already BEEN teaching him about gun safety. The gun will be kept in my safe until we both get ready to go to the range for practice....but it's his rifle. Something to pass down to his child when he is old enough to have one.....he doesn't know it yet but the custom AR I have with the red Amblygids/spiders on the side of it is his when he gets older.
harris & kleb... looked rather horrendous...