I like guns..

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've recently changed my "everyday" carry gun AND I'M SOLICITING YOUR OPINION about it.

cc-choice.jpg

There's very little difference in operating systems, both of them are Browning systems and the controls are basically those of a 1911. Both are 6 + 1 single stack, SAO.

I use the ultra suede IWB holsters from Relentless Tactical, very minimalist. They both print (don't print) on clothes about the same despite a size difference, due to the contours of my body (which is not quite "spare tire country" but not "slim pickens" either.

WAS: Interarms Firestar M40, .40 S&W, 3.4" barrel, all steel and almost a whopping 2 pounds empty

NOW: SIG P238, .380, 2.7" barrel, alloy and only half the weight at 15 ounces empty.

PROS & CONS: The .40 definitely offers more bullet weight and thus more muzzle energy but is also pretty damn snappy to shoot. Due to advances in defensive .380 loads, I think .380 has become a practical street-corner or in-home caliber that I'm comfortable with, not as subject to overpenetration as the 9mm sometimes is. The little Sig also has better night sights. I do have an extended 7 round mag for it that gives me a nice pinky rest, but I don't carry it that way cause it's more likely to print. At 15 yards on the range I get tighter groups with the .380, FWIW.

Your opinion is welcome, well-informed or not.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My son had a .40, my dad had a .380. For a pocket/carry gun, I would suggest the .380.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Beretta are always nice.... :)
It's my new favourite
Wait.....am I reading this correctly??? You actually "OWN" a gun???? Why the change of heart? After all that anti-gun shit you talk? Do you seriously own a gun???
There is no change of heart. I'm not against guns, I think they should be used responsible.

If only everyone thought that way.....we wouldn't be hearing all the anti-gun bullshit....not everyone is responsible, though, so they kill it for those who are.
reforms on gun laws, i am pro .. not even us citizen .. but pro .. even the law .. after one year to be able to obtain arms as immigrant, refugee (i thought), mmm i find it not safe .. after 3 years min + psychologist ..
at maxis some can, some can't and some wont ... simple ... reform in a way not all but some details .. even kids with rifles in some marginal families are not safe .. i don't even want a pistol or rifle in my house if any kids .. very rare ..

I started shooting when I was six years old but I was under strict supervision by either my old man or one of my older brothers. Trust me if I screwed up I would get my ass busted by anyone of them. My son started shooting when he was five years old. (.22) You have to train them well and let them know that guns are serious bussiness.

125495997-3759592810757413-3679465343243695552-n.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Glad to see Kyle out on bail, and home with his family this holiday :Grin3:

126357149_2793242994323033_178538080739709799_n.jpg
A very good example of why guns need to be controlled a lot more in the us.

Explain what you mean by "control" outside what we are ALREADY doing (controlling the black market is almost impossible but sometimes the job gets done).

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Powder burners are fun but I love sub 12fpe air rifles... Anyone and his dog can shoot centerfire rifles but the real skill is in springer shooting... Double recoil is a serious handful and keeping on target is hard work...

My favourite rifle is my TX200, highly reengineered for competition... Had my first genuine competition last year before the lockdowns fucked everything up and earned silver in the top division... Nice result considering I've only just started out away from the fields...

QcuihK4.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gun nuts and incels. What a combo! I'm glad I live in a country where men are men without a gun as a replacement for their manhood.

Reactions: Q

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Gun nuts and incels. What a combo! I'm glad I live in a country where men are men without a gun as a replacement for their manhood.

So like if you were in need of pertection from a bad dude wif a Gun Bang bang your 'men' could killded them with their dick ??? Bahahahahahahahaaaa You funny tightBUD :LMAO:

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
I love my penis, I love talking about my penis, and I enjoy reading articles about how to improve the performance of my penis...I scream loudly online about freedom for me penis. My penis is very large, thanks to Jesus.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

So like if you were in need of pertection from a bad dude wif a Gun Bang bang your 'men' could killded them with their dick ??? Bahahahahahahahaaaa You funny tightBUD :LMAO:
Huh?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
or suck his penis
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
Do you have your love gun loaded and locked in your hand ready to fire, right now? So what the fuck are you going to do when they kick out your front door?

Reactions: Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I'm glad I live in a country where men are men without a gun as a replacement for their manhood.
I don't think you really understand the situation. In Europe we do not have guns all over the place, there is hardly any risk of that. So there is also no reason to have guns yourself.
Sounds good, doesn't it?