I like guns..

BEnzo

'The Brain'

I don't shoot handguns anymore, and also no longer hunt, although I do still have my Mossberg model 500 and PSE 90's vintage bow just in case I should pick the sport up again, but I digress,
The best .357 Magnum I ever practiced with was a Colt Python. It shot steady and on target with a fairly smooth pull on the dbbl action.
With the hammer cocked back,
Forgetaboutit.
I shot the short barrel.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
You’re wrong amigo, it not a human right.
Anything you can do to or for yourself, without other people interfering in it by force, is a human right.

Want to get coked up and run around your yard in the buff screaming about an invasion of aliens made of Jell-O? That's a human right, to the extent that in doing so, you don't forcibly interfere in the rights of some other person.

Want to stick pins all in your dong, attach lights to 'em, and tell yourself you're a Christmas tree? That's one of your human rights, too.

Want to own a fully automatic machine gun so that a mob of psychos can't kick down your door and murder you for having the wrong skin color? Yep, you guessed it -- a human right.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
Which brings me to another point: the genesis of the gun control movement in the U.S. was to keep blacks defenseless against terrorism by the KKK. Look it up.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Today millions and millions of law abiding gun owners did not shoot anyone. (myself included)

Time bombs don't explode right away ..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
You’re wrong amigo, it not a human right.

Want to own a fully automatic machine gun so that a mob of psychos can't kick down your door and murder you for having the wrong skin color? Yep, you guessed it -- a human right.
So it's ok to have bobe traps in my house or maybe a Atom Bomb in my cellar ?

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
It's your house, booby trap the shit out of it if you want to. As for an atom bomb, are you capable of constructing one such that it doesn't violate your neighbors' rights by leaking radiation or fouling the water table? If yes, go right ahead.

Your rights' only boundary is the human rights of other people.

And to forestall an argument I can already sense coming: Other people owning firearms doesn't violate anyone's right to not be afraid. To the extent that that's a right, it's also a choice. You can choose not to be afraid of other people owning weapons for their own defense just as surely and just as easily as you choose not to be afraid of other people owning shoes.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't shoot handguns anymore, and also no longer hunt, although I do still have my Mossberg model 500 and PSE 90's vintage bow just in case I should pick the sport up again, but I digress,
The best .357 Magnum I ever practiced with was a Colt Python. It shot steady and on target with a fairly smooth pull on the dbbl action.
Forgetaboutit.
I shot the short barrel.

Speaking of Magnum, right before my gf and I split up recently, I told her it was going to be my Magnum year. She thought I meant I was gonna buy a bunch of Magnum condoms and fuck everybody, but I meant it was cause I was turning 44 lol.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
I agree. My children know that a gun is a tool and if they see it not to touch it. It's no different than having a skill saw out or any other tool that could be harmful to them. They know not to go near it. I teach my children. When they reach a certain age they will be going to a gun range with me and learning how to shoot. I am already teaching them everything there is to know about a gun. I've been going to gun ranges since I was 24 years old. I'm 37 now. Trust me when I say, I know how to use a gun well enough. Most men/women that rob/kill take advantage of women that appear to be helpless...the ones with children....walking around without the father with them...scoping them out. I know how this shit works. We already have a system that shows who is allowed/not allowed to own a gun. It works for the most part when guns are being obtained "legally" but it doesn't control the black market (although law enforcement is trying to crack down on illegal firearms and those who posses them illegally).
The problem is that a gun and a saw are completely different in its "status". No kid would think about having a "cool picture" of himself on Tiktok/Facebook/Insta/Etc. woth a saw, but with a gun....? We have all seen the examples. And even the examples where is has gone wrong and the gun fired by accident.

I love the fact that you educate your children about guns. I really do, because education is very important for scary stuff like that.
I just know that not all parents can or will do it. And you might be a good example, but unfortunately for every good example there are multiple bad examples.

But the fact remains that the more weapens there are, the more they will be misused. Any person, adult or child, that gets harmed where it is not neccessary should be prevented in my opinion. And I live in a place where we show the proof that owning a gun is not required.

What I meant was that a gun is a "tool" much like a saw is a "tool". It's not meant to be used to "kill" although it is used to kill.....
The intention of a gun is to kill.
No you fucking idiot... guns don't have intentions.

But people do... ffs
If you can't win the argument by using good arguments you start calling names and twisting someone's words?

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
It took Canadians and Americans with guns to rescue you twice from wars because you could not defend yourself.

Yeah go ahead and live without guns and we'll count all the dead bodies the muslims leave behind in your shit hole country.
Right, all those muslims that are using guns. Please invest some time to learn about life in Europe before shouting stupid stuff....
And I suppose you are referring to the WWI and WWII? Again that is the twisted ideal in the US that you have done it. No, it was not the US that "rescued Europe", it was a joint effort of a lot of countries. And had noting to do with illegal arms and misuse of arms by civillians.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
I agree. My children know that a gun is a tool and if they see it not to touch it. It's no different than having a skill saw out or any other tool that could be harmful to them. They know not to go near it. I teach my children. When they reach a certain age they will be going to a gun range with me and learning how to shoot. I am already teaching them everything there is to know about a gun. I've been going to gun ranges since I was 24 years old. I'm 37 now. Trust me when I say, I know how to use a gun well enough. Most men/women that rob/kill take advantage of women that appear to be helpless...the ones with children....walking around without the father with them...scoping them out. I know how this shit works. We already have a system that shows who is allowed/not allowed to own a gun. It works for the most part when guns are being obtained "legally" but it doesn't control the black market (although law enforcement is trying to crack down on illegal firearms and those who posses them illegally).
The problem is that a gun and a saw are completely different in its "status". No kid would think about having a "cool picture" of himself on Tiktok/Facebook/Insta/Etc. woth a saw, but with a gun....? We have all seen the examples. And even the examples where is has gone wrong and the gun fired by accident.

I love the fact that you educate your children about guns. I really do, because education is very important for scary stuff like that.
I just know that not all parents can or will do it. And you might be a good example, but unfortunately for every good example there are multiple bad examples.

But the fact remains that the more weapens there are, the more they will be misused. Any person, adult or child, that gets harmed where it is not neccessary should be prevented in my opinion. And I live in a place where we show the proof that owning a gun is not required.

What I meant was that a gun is a "tool" much like a saw is a "tool". It's not meant to be used to "kill" although it is used to kill.....
The intention of a gun is to kill.
No you fucking idiot... guns don't have intentions.

But people do... ffs
Thank you.
Yes, thank the idiot that cannot read... What does that say about you?

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter

Forgetaboutit.
I shot the short barrel.

Speaking of Magnum, right before my gf and I split up recently, I told her it was going to be my Magnum year. She thought I meant I was gonna buy a bunch of Magnum condoms and fuck everybody, but I meant it was cause I was turning 44 lol.
Conjure that means this is gonna be my Peacemaker year. And I don't mean 'cause I'm gonna make peace with anybody.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
The owning of weapons for personal self defense -- even with lethal force -- is a human right.

Those who seek to curtail that right are would-be human rights violators.

Period.
Nope, no period. It is utter bullshit.
Bet you can't say why it's bullshit.

Know why you can't? I do.

You can't explain why it's bullshit because you know just as well as anybody else that your life belongs to you.

Nobody fucking owns you.

And that means that nobody else has a right to end your life. It's yours.

That also means that you have a right to defend it. With whatever tools are required to defend it.

Consequently, you have a human right to own those tools. Because you are nobody's fucking property.

And that's why the period is period, period.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
Right, all those muslims that are using guns.
Consult the survivors of the fucking Charlie Hebdo massacre, ass basket. Maybe that's the difference between Americans and Europeans: we give a fuck about our countrymen, you don't even remember yours.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
It's your house, booby trap the shit out of it if you want to. As for an atom bomb, are you capable of constructing one such that it doesn't violate your neighbors' rights by leaking radiation or fouling the water table? If yes, go right ahead.

Your rights' only boundary is the human rights of other people.

And to forestall an argument I can already sense coming: Other people owning firearms doesn't violate anyone's right to not be afraid. To the extent that that's a right, it's also a choice. You can choose not to be afraid of other people owning weapons for their own defense just as surely and just as easily as you choose not to be afraid of other people owning shoes.
No. Your rights to have something as dangerous as an atomic bomb do not exist. As soon as the government in the US finds out, they will come by and take it away from you.

The same for idiots boobytrapping their house. You might not realize it, but also there you can take innocent lives. If you have an accident and people break in to help you, they will get killed by your idiotic actions. NO you do not have the right and any lawyer can confirm this.

No, not everything you like can just be done, being a "human right". The same should be applied to owning a gun.
There are plenty examples of happy, healthy and safe people not owing a gun.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
The owning of weapons for personal self defense -- even with lethal force -- is a human right.

Those who seek to curtail that right are would-be human rights violators.

Period.
Nope, no period. It is utter bullshit.
Bet you can't say why it's bullshit.

Know why you can't? I do.

You can't explain why it's bullshit because you know just as well as anybody else that your life belongs to you.

Nobody fucking owns you.

And that means that nobody else has a right to end your life. It's yours.

That also means that you have a right to defend it. With whatever tools are required to defend it.

Consequently, you have a human right to own those tools. Because you are nobody's fucking property.

And that's why the period is period, period.
And again that is where your logic goed all wrong. My life is mine, I can choose how to live my life.
But as soon as I harm others, it is time for others to stop me. Also when I have not yet harmed those others.

When the risk of you harming others and even taking other people's lifes arrises, it is time to stop. Then it is allowed for others to stop you.
It is your house, but as soon as you light it on fire you are risking other people's lifes and you should be stopped. And you will be stopped or punished afterwards.
If you build an atomic bomb, the FBI will throw you in jail. That is logic. That makes sense. YOU are not allowed to risk anyones life.
And -also in the US- that even goes as far as your own life in a lot of states.

That whole 2nd ammendment is something from the past. Life has changed. Please update the laws corresponding to the current situation.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
That whole 2nd ammendment is something from the past. Life has changed.
Presentism isn't going to win you any points. Life hasn't changed at all, when it comes to the fundamentals. Human beings, left to their own devices, tend to be selfish as individuals and dangerous in groups. That's natural, and it hasn't changed from then to now. Proof of that is on the news every night. Self protection remains every ounce as necessary now as it was then.

The 2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights -- in fact, the entirety of the Bill of Rights -- only recognizes natural human rights and instructs government to not interfere with them. It isn't a list of permissions.