Gun number 8 in the Iron Monkey stock pile

Hi-Point 1095 10mm carbine

HiPoint-1095-Carbine-770.jpg

This and
100 10 mm rounds
100 rounds for my .40 s&w
100 rounds for my 9mm glock
200 rounds 5.56 rounds for my AR-15

All for 685.00. Store owner is a cool motherfucker!

When is Antifa planning on being in Tampa Fl next?

You folks down South must be preparing for a Civil War, Bigly.

that aint a weapon of self-defence.

It's an Assault rifle.
leftard foreign faggot detected

Yeah, I live in Canada.

But we're not on the verge of Civil War like you folks down South.

So the situation as you folks describe is beyond our comprehension.

But tell me when the fighting starts and yer dead from a gunshot, 'kay?

At least do that much.

Common Courtesy, y'know.
Yeah I'm from Khanada also and I consider what Biggie Smiles posted a good starters kit.

And when the fighting starts up here it will be guys like you looking for guys like me to protect them.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This and
100 10 mm rounds

It's an Assault rifle.

Yeah, I live in Canada.

At least do that much.

Common Courtesy, y'know.
Yeah I'm from Khanada also and I consider what Biggie Smiles posted a good starters kit.

And when the fighting starts up here it will be guys like you looking for guys like me to protect them.
pfft put them 2 work in the fields
on their knees :devil1:

Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

This and
100 10 mm rounds

It's an Assault rifle.

Yeah, I live in Canada.

At least do that much.

Common Courtesy, y'know.

Reminds me of the meme I saw the other day lol.

Flag-glad-to-see.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im glad Biggie is down in Dixie now lol.
i live in nyc but am in a red stronghold

Good! Well... on the 2nd part lol. Well I consider you and Scott more so Southerners, even though you on Yankee soil, patooo! So, better get y'all's asses down here to Dixie before we all break off and decide to have a Union that actually supports the Constitution.

Fuck your governor Cumho too btw, bastard trying to make the Confederate flag illegal. Hes a fucker anyway, I've seen plenty on him.

I'll help you tar and feather your Gov if you help me tar and feather mine lol.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

This and
100 10 mm rounds

It's an Assault rifle.
[/QUseven?

AR doesn't stand for "assault rifle".....look it up....then come back and we can discuss firearms on a logical level.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

This and
100 10 mm rounds

Honestly I am so thankful for people like you to make me laugh and roll my fucking eyes :LMAO:

Honestly, do you feel taller ?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, Kyle killed somebody, and he happened to die, Blazor.

No! Say it ain't so, Joe!

Somebody that got killed happened to die?

You need to barf into a scarf and then wrap it around your head, you pluckless peapecker.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, Kyle killed somebody, and he happened to die, Blazor.

No! Say it ain't so, Joe!

Somebody that got killed happened to die?

You need to barf into a scarf and then wrap it around your head, you pluckless peapecker.

Every time I go to another forum to escape you, you keep following me around Blurt.

Yer like that Kid who follows a person around the copies everythin they do:

Oh well...tharz one in every crowd....eh Blurt?

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's posting his guns in a guns thread.....i dont see the problem...Unless im missing something?...Must be an inside leftard joke :D
I don't see the problem either. But of course, this is Bastard Factory, where people roll their eyes and make fun of each other on just about every thread in sight.

Guess I'm not seeing that problem either, but then I'm still pretty new here.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
He's posting his guns in a guns thread.....i dont see the problem...Unless im missing something?...Must be an inside leftard joke :D
I don't see the problem either. But of course, this is Bastard Factory, where people roll their eyes and make fun of each other on just about every thread in sight.

I so agree with you. I don't see the problem either.

Still winning:)

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I read through the thread you complained about, Jake...and i can still see youre butthurt over it...You should read through it again, where a certain member was called a disgusting pig, and other personal attacks ..UNPROVOKED while he/she provided info that was on topic and never veered off topic even after the attacks..And you said NOTHING about it and cried when people posted to defend this person....so...You are a hypocrite, Jake in the worst way....and if youd like me to bump that particular thread to show you...i certainly will :/

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Good! Well... on the 2nd part lol. Well I consider you and Scott more so Southerners, even though you on Yankee soil, patooo! So, better get y'all's asses down here to Dixie before we all break off and decide to have a Union that actually supports the Constitution.

Fuck your governor Cumho too btw, bastard trying to make the Confederate flag illegal. Hes a fucker anyway, I've seen plenty on him.

I think that's 1/2 the problem. 1/2 of the USA being intolerant of the existence of the other.

Trying to bury the Confederate flag like it's a Voodoo symbol of Evil.

People on either side have to be more tolerant rather than trying to exterminate the other.

If it's somebody else's heritage, jes leave it alone.

In other countries, they seem to 'gotten it'. Like India, where Hindus, Muslims, Jains, Sikhs, Bhuddists, Christians all live alongside each other & they seem to find a way to achieve a mutually co-existence.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I think that's 1/2 the problem. 1/2 of the USA being intolerant of the existence of the other.

People on either side have to be more tolerant rather than trying to exterminate the other.

In other countries, they seem to 'gotten it'. Like India, where Hindus, Muslims, Jains, Sikhs, Bhuddists, Christians all live alongside each other & they seem to find a way to achieve a mutually co-existence.

Man, I can tell you right now, the Right has been WAY more tolerant than the Left.

I agree man, its not "evil" to everyone, its heritage.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Man, I can tell you right now, the Right has been WAY more tolerant than the Left.

Ohhhhh Bitch pleease. You are so fucked up and wrong AND fuck man just Shhhhhut theeee Fuck up right now or ELSE...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ohhhhh Bitch pleease. You are so fucked up and wrong AND fuck man just Shhhhhut theeee Fuck up right now or ELSE...

What am I wrong about? I will not go silently into the night.

Yeah, winning at spamming..... thats losing. Check yo self fool!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

who r u dancing with tonight, jack daniels or johnnie walker?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well said for a canuck...:)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Kahula, Vodka, and some cheap ass Canadian whisky. Boy oh boy I am tripping out right now

Oh I won't check myself out @Blazor you CUM here and let us cumPARE meATS in the bushes with these two other fellas that followed me around for a few hrs or so. I think they want to sexify me or worse

Oh still winning:) with that last second slam dunk on that bitches head i

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...even if there were wrongs committed by the Confederate States of America, the solution isn't to obliterate it from history books like the would in Communist dictatorships. They have to acknowledge that it existed in order to truly heal the past.

When I visited the South and saw some of those Confederate monuments, there were more of an historical/archival curiosity as opposed to 'the real thing'. Something not to be mistaken with the present.

But people who get these Nutcase flashbacks seem a bit silly when they didn't even live back then.

If anyone who suffered, it was the ancestors of today's Black people who know nothing about the backbreaking work of harvesting cotton.

So...any 'pain' they feel today is psychosomatic.

It's like me claiming that I feel the 'pain' of my pioneer ancestors, when they were the ones doing the heavy lifting doing backbreaking work 16 hours a day.

However, My actual 'pain' is watching some documentary about it on my 36" TV and imagining that I lived back then as I watch from the comfort of my L-Z-Boy chair in a nice warm living room chewing on my nachos.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Kahula, Vodka, and some cheap ass Canadian whisky. Boy oh boy I am tripping out right now

Oh I won't check myself out @Blazor you CUM here and let us cumPARE meATS in the bushes with these two other fellas that followed me around for a few hrs or so. I think they want to sexify me or worse

Oh still winning:) with that last second slam dunk on that bitches head i

Did you just ask Blazor to CUM for you?