I like guns..

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
I guess those must have been especially uncomfortable questions for you, eh?

Well, you're certainly free to concede the point; it's not as though refusing to do so is going to save you any face at this point.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
If someone breaks into your home what are you going to protect yourself with,the TV remote Ha - well if you break into my place good luck in your next life cause I shoot to kill and have no problem with that and if you don't like it then stay away from this crazy Army train looney - - - - - -
Do you realise what you are saying? Your stuff is worth more than a human life....

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
^^^ Buddy you can say what you want but you will never change the minds of gun owners.
And that is the problem! No matter what, you cannot be convinced. That is just plain stupid.

Intelligent people can be convinced and are willing to change their point of view. Idiots stick with their point, no matter what.
Well you just called yourself an idiot because you have a closed mind and are nto willing to listen to the other side. lol
OMG! You REALLY are too stupid to shit.

What arguments do you have? CONVICE me. By valid arguments.

Did you even read and UNDERSTAND what I told you?!
Do me a favor, just to satisfy my curiosity:

Lay out what you would accept as a valid argument for personal firearms ownership. Cards on the table. I don't think there is one you'd accept as valid, because you're not open to considering any.

Let me pose a further question to you -- do you believe you have the right to defend your own life against someone trying to kill you?
I can not think of a valid argument. Please help me and provide me one. All I have heard until now is bullshit arguments like the "2nd amendement allows me so" and "protect myself against a sitution that will actually never happen".

Yes, I agree that is my life is threatened and I can save my life by killing the other, it is justified. Depending on the situation ofcourse, there should not be a way out apart from killing the other one, the killing should not be any form of torture, etc.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator

Well, you're certainly free to concede the point; it's not as though refusing to do so is going to save you any face at this point.
Sorry dude, I was busy. My life is more than just this forum :-)

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter

Had to hide the cheese and snails? Before 'zee Germunz' got there?

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
Yes, I agree that is my life is threatened and I can save my life by killing the other, it is justified.
And does it seem sensible to you that you should be prevented from doing so by some uninvolved third party? If their interference results in your murder, wouldn't that make them an accessory to the crime?

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
If someone breaks into your home what are you going to protect yourself with,the TV remote Ha - well if you break into my place good luck in your next life cause I shoot to kill and have no problem with that and if you don't like it then stay away from this crazy Army train looney - - - - - -
Do you realise what you are saying? Your stuff is worth more than a human life....
If a criminal breaks into your place, putting his own life at risk, then it seems he agrees that said stuff is worth more than his life. Who are you to argue with both the criminal and his would-be victim? They both have you outvoted.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
OMG Slurppy what a fucking doorknob :LMAO: talking for talkings sake lol you must be a wordular RIOT irl

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
If a criminal breaks into your place, putting his own life at risk, then it seems he agrees that said stuff is worth more than his life. Who are you to argue with both the criminal and his would-be victim? They both have you outvoted.
A criminal that breaks in is not looking to be shot to death. (S)he probably just needs money and has no better way than to steal. If that wrong? Sure! Does that mean (s)he needs to die? NO!
In a civilized country the ordinary people are no judges, we have people for that. We are not the ones to judge about life or death.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
Yes, I agree that is my life is threatened and I can save my life by killing the other, it is justified.
And does it seem sensible to you that you should be prevented from doing so by some uninvolved third party? If their interference results in your murder, wouldn't that make them an accessory to the crime?
If that third party makes sure I will live and the one trying to die me will be prosecuted, than that will make me more happy than me killing that person.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
A criminal that breaks in is not looking to be shot to death.
They very well might be looking to kill you. They've already committed one crime by breaking in. Surely you're not stupid enough to bet your life they won't commit another crime by killing you.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
If that third party makes sure I will live and the one trying to die me will be prosecuted, than that will make me more happy than me killing that person.
Whose life is a politician saving by making it impossible for you to effectively defend your own life? Not yours, that's for certain.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
Are you drunk?! The Germans are friendly people. And they also do not shoot people for no reason :-)
It was a joke in the form of a movie reference. They do have movies in Yurp, don't they?
Nope, do you even know where I am? :-D

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
They very well might be looking to kill you. They've already committed one crime by breaking in. Surely you're not stupid enough to bet your life they won't commit another crime by killing you.
Right... well, there is a big difference between a thief and a murderer.... Someone that breaks in has no intention of killing.

maxis736

Adm‎inistrator
Whose life is a politician saving by making it impossible for you to effectively defend your own life? Not yours, that's for certain.
That politican is saving a lof of lives.... Remember the graph I posted yesterday?

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
Right... well, there is a big difference between a thief and a murderer.... Someone that breaks in has no intention of killing.
That is so ridiculously wrong I don't even know where to begin to address it. Maybe we're talking about two different things: Sometimes a burglar who gets caught in the act because he thought no one was home will run. Sometimes he won't. But home invasions, where the criminal (usually more than one) breaks into the home knowing the occupants are inside, intend violence. If they didn't, they'd wait until they thought the place was empty.

And I'm telling you this from first hand experience. I wasn't always on the right side of the law myself.

skinofevil

The Most
Site Supporter
Are you drunk?! The Germans are friendly people. And they also do not shoot people for no reason :-)
It was a joke in the form of a movie reference. They do have movies in Yurp, don't they?
Nope, do you even know where I am? :-D
Does it even matter? Freaky-deaky Dutch, cheese eating surrender weasel Frenchies... what's the difference?