I like guns..

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Im glad Biggie is down in Dixie now lol.
i live in nyc but am in a red stronghold

Good! Well... on the 2nd part lol. Well I consider you and Scott more so Southerners, even though you on Yankee soil, patooo! So, better get y'all's asses down here to Dixie before we all break off and decide to have a Union that actually supports the Constitution.

Fuck your governor Cumho too btw, bastard trying to make the Confederate flag illegal. Hes a fucker anyway, I've seen plenty on him.

I'll help you tar and feather your Gov if you help me tar and feather mine lol.

I think that's 1/2 the problem. 1/2 of the USA being intolerant of the existence of the other.

Trying to bury the Confederate flag like it's a Voodoo symbol of Evil.

People on either side have to be more tolerant rather than trying to exterminate the other.

If it's somebody else's heritage, jes leave it alone.

In other countries, they seem to 'gotten it'. Like India, where Hindus, Muslims, Jains, Sikhs, Bhuddists, Christians all live alongside each other & they seem to find a way to achieve a mutually co-existence.

Man, I can tell you right now, the Right has been WAY more tolerant than the Left.

I agree man, its not "evil" to everyone, its heritage.
Ohhhhh Bitch pleease. You are so fucked up and wrong AND fuck man just Shhhhhut theeee Fuck up right now or ELSE...

Still winning:)
who r u dancing with tonight, jack daniels or johnnie walker?
Kahula, Vodka, and some cheap ass Canadian whisky. Boy oh boy I am tripping out right now

Oh I won't check myself out @Blazor you CUM here and let us cumPARE meATS in the bushes with these two other fellas that followed me around for a few hrs or so. I think they want to sexify me or worse

Oh still winning:) with that last second slam dunk on that bitches head i

Did you just ask Blazor to CUM for you?

Meh.... it's 2020....

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

Good! Well... on the 2nd part lol. Well I consider you and Scott more so Southerners, even though you on Yankee soil, patooo! So, better get y'all's asses down here to Dixie before we all break off and decide to have a Union that actually supports the Constitution.

Fuck your governor Cumho too btw, bastard trying to make the Confederate flag illegal. Hes a fucker anyway, I've seen plenty on him.

I think that's 1/2 the problem. 1/2 of the USA being intolerant of the existence of the other.

People on either side have to be more tolerant rather than trying to exterminate the other.

In other countries, they seem to 'gotten it'. Like India, where Hindus, Muslims, Jains, Sikhs, Bhuddists, Christians all live alongside each other & they seem to find a way to achieve a mutually co-existence.

Man, I can tell you right now, the Right has been WAY more tolerant than the Left.

Ohhhhh Bitch pleease. You are so fucked up and wrong AND fuck man just Shhhhhut theeee Fuck up right now or ELSE...

Kahula, Vodka, and some cheap ass Canadian whisky. Boy oh boy I am tripping out right now

Oh I won't check myself out @Blazor you CUM here and let us cumPARE meATS in the bushes with these two other fellas that followed me around for a few hrs or so. I think they want to sexify me or worse

Probably I tend to be homo...exual when I ..i don't know @Dove usually hitero but sometimes the cockadoodledoo calls on me. no offence woman..oh wait you are woman right? maybe if you got a cock i will suck it but if you got a pussy and free WE gotta wait awhile okay babe? oh shit you gotta man dontcha think? oh sorry

We can canucked later if you is single OKay?

Winning:) right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably I tend to be homo...exual when I ..i don't know @Dove usually hitero but sometimes the cockadoodledoo calls on me. no offence woman..oh wait you are woman right? maybe if you got a cock i will suck it but if you got a pussy and free WE gotta wait awhile okay babe? oh shit you gotta man dontcha think? oh sorry

You good, mang? Lol.

Keep winning :)

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned

You good, mang? Lol.

Used to always drinking nothing but whisky..Vodka half bottle now haven't had in a couple years this much...that coffee shit is mellowing me out...
So yeah man good

I'm trying but i see 6 or 7 of them out there and i gotta pee. so fight and piss myself or piss and losr out on some cocks fighting.. I have no idea which is worse

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You good, mang? Lol.

Used to always drinking nothing but whisky..Vodka half bottle now haven't had in a couple years this much...that coffee shit is mellowing me out...
So yeah man good

I'm trying but i see 6 or 7 of them out there and i gotta pee. so fight and piss myself or piss and losr out on some cocks fighting.. I have no idea which is worse

The rare occasions I drink liquor ....it has to whiskey/scotch. Dark liquor that burns.

I can't do mixed sugary anything. Gives me heart burn and head aches.

My brother has a pricey bottle of Johnny Walker that he only pulls out when I show up lol.

Other than that....its cheap red wine from Aldi :D

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You good, mang? Lol.

So yeah man good

The rare occasions I drink liquor ....it has to whiskey/scotch. Dark liquor that burns.

My brother has a pricey bottle of Johnny Walker that he only pulls out when I show up lol.

I can't do sugar or soft drinks either. Only neat, maybe with a splash of mineral water...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You good, mang? Lol.

So yeah man good

I can't do sugar or soft drinks either. Only neat, maybe with a splash of mineral water...

I used to really hate ice in my whiskey and I would just drink it in a rock glass.

My the past few years I've like some ice in it....and perhaps a splash of mineral water.

I was actually thinking about how I wanted to grab some brandy. My grandma always kept Brandy in her underwear drawer.....BlackBerry. For "medicinal purposes" lol.

The first time I ever got into liquor, it was that brandy. I like the warm burny feeling.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You good, mang? Lol.

So yeah man good

I used to really hate ice in my whiskey and I would just drink it in a rock glass.

My the past few years I've like some ice in it....and perhaps a splash of mineral water.

I was actually thinking about how I wanted to grab some brandy. My grandma always kept Brandy in her underwear drawer.....BlackBerry. For "medicinal purposes" lol.

The first time I ever got into liquor, it was that brandy. I like the warm burny feeling.

Parents bought my great grandparents homestead and we ripped up the roof and found a bottle of 1950's brandy hidden by the great grandfather, from his wife.

We drank that shit.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's posting his guns in a guns thread.....i dont see the problem...Unless im missing something?...Must be an inside leftard joke :D
I don't see the problem either. But of course, this is Bastard Factory, where people roll their eyes and make fun of each other on just about every thread in sight.

Guess I'm not seeing that problem either, but then I'm still pretty new here.
I read through the thread you complained about, Jake...and i can still see youre butthurt over it...You should read through it again, where a certain member was called a disgusting pig, and other personal attacks ..UNPROVOKED while he/she provided info that was on topic and never veered off topic even after the attacks..And you said NOTHING about it and cried when people posted to defend this person....so...You are a hypocrite, Jake in the worst way....and if youd like me to bump that particular thread to show you...i certainly will :/
Jesus wept.

Your post seems to be more about YOUR butthurt than about mine, @RAVEN . I don't even recall what prior discussion is living in your head, days later. But if you wanna sort it out further (sparing us all the irony of doing it in a GUN thread, of course) I'll be your huckleberry. I'd suggest you lift a quote from that other thread and use it to start a callout thread in Melties. Here's some theme music.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. I don't even recall what prior discussion is living in your head, days later.
But knows it's days later :facepalm:
I keep this one in my kitchen :D 9mm- Berreta PX4 Storm.
I2ceVU6.jpg

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
. I don't even recall what prior discussion is living in your head, days later.
But knows it's days later :facepalm:
I keep this one in my kitchen :D 9mm- Berreta PX4 Storm.
I2ceVU6.jpg
It has never even crossed my mind to think I needed to keep a firearm in the kitchen. After all, it's close quarters and there are so many other weapons right at hand if one should be needed.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, things within 5 feet of me right now....

Louisville Slugger
Gandalf staff
Samurai sword
Pair of Sais
lots of Kitchen knives

lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Louisville Slugger
Gandalf staff
Samurai sword
Pair of Sais
lots of Kitchen knives

lol

listed among his weapons - 'the gandalf staff'

lol what a nerd

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He's posting his guns in a guns thread.....i dont see the problem...Unless im missing something?...Must be an inside leftard joke :D
I don't see the problem either. But of course, this is Bastard Factory, where people roll their eyes and make fun of each other on just about every thread in sight.

Guess I'm not seeing that problem either, but then I'm still pretty new here.
I read through the thread you complained about, Jake...and i can still see youre butthurt over it...You should read through it again, where a certain member was called a disgusting pig, and other personal attacks ..UNPROVOKED while he/she provided info that was on topic and never veered off topic even after the attacks..And you said NOTHING about it and cried when people posted to defend this person....so...You are a hypocrite, Jake in the worst way....and if youd like me to bump that particular thread to show you...i certainly will :/
lol... Jake got kicked in the fagina

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jake is okay in my book... I don't talk a whole lot of politics here and he does have other interest which I find interesting.. so? I can't bad mouth the guy :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Louisville Slugger
Gandalf staff
Samurai sword
Pair of Sais
lots of Kitchen knives

lol

lol what a nerd

Hahha, I wont deny Im nerdy like that haha.

Hey, if you seen that thing, you would know that if you got hit in the head with the top of it, its gonna FOOK you up lol.

The top came off a sword cane my dad had. Its like a metal claw, holding a sphere in its clutches.

Here ya go, almost exactly like this hahaha...

20368-business-product-epf5gukyo6cj1599191185-600.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Louisville Slugger
Gandalf staff
Samurai sword
Pair of Sais
lots of Kitchen knives

lol

lol what a nerd

Hey, if you seen that thing, you would know that if you got hit in the head with the top of it, its gonna FOOK you up lol.

The top came off a sword cane my dad had. Its like a metal claw, holding a sphere in its clutches.

That ones cool, Blazor!

I have a cane that is also a sword, you just pull the handle out.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Louisville Slugger
Gandalf staff
Samurai sword
Pair of Sais
lots of Kitchen knives

lol

lol what a nerd

That ones cool, Blazor!

I have a cane that is also a sword, you just pull the handle out.

The thing is, they became illegal here, and my dad got paranoid. So he chopped off the claw end, and stuck it on a staff lol. I call it the Gandalf staff.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, I wanna stimulate the economy with my new six hunnert bucks stimulus, and one of my grandsons has reached the point where he's ready for an upgrade from his first gun (.22 bolt action, box magazine.) He will need my help cuz his mom (although a retired military officer) is anti-gun for their family and his dad (my son) is in a tight spot "politically" there (having already maxed out his Man Card for his own guns.)

I've narrowed the field down to 3 choices, and I'm soliciting input from @Ice and possibly others.

Option 1: Classic Browning auto, tube mag in stock, which was my first auto .22 many decades ago, still in production offshore
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Option 2: Vintage used (cos discontinued) HK 270, box mag, best iron sights ever seen on a .22, had one of these for years but it went to another grandson a few years ago.

Option 3: .22 rimfire version of the HK 416 which conforms to the New Aesthetic of what a rifle is spozed to look like and maybe will impress his friends when they go squirrel hunting

Maybe there's an Option 4.

OPINIONS SOLICITED AND WELCOME if they are germane to my subtopic. :LOL2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Louisville Slugger
Gandalf staff
Samurai sword
Pair of Sais
lots of Kitchen knives

lol

You sound like you live in fear.

And you sound like a typical "oh the police will protect me 24/7" type people (the same police that are quitting in droves). Sorry Lotus, but I dont think your claws are gonna help much when the time comes.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So, I wanna stimulate the economy with my new six hunnert bucks stimulus, and one of my grandsons has reached the point where he's ready for an upgrade from his first gun (.22 bolt action, box magazine.) He will need my help cuz his mom (although a retired military officer) is anti-gun for their family and his dad (my son) is in a tight spot "politically" there (having already maxed out his Man Card for his own guns.)

I've narrowed the field down to 3 choices, and I'm soliciting input from @Ice and possibly others.

Option 1: Classic Browning auto, tube mag in stock, which was my first auto .22 many decades ago, still in production offshore

Option 2: Vintage used (cos discontinued) HK 270, box mag, best iron sights ever seen on a .22, had one of these for years but it went to another grandson a few years ago.

Option 3: .22 rimfire version of the HK 416 which conforms to the New Aesthetic of what a rifle is spozed to look like and maybe will impress his friends when they go squirrel hunting

Maybe there's an Option 4.

OPINIONS SOLICITED AND WELCOME if they are germane to my subtopic. :LOL2:

I got my son a Ruger .22. But its a semi auto. He can fire 100 rounds in less than a minute.

I also like a Henry .22. But its lever action.

In my opinion, save the bolt action for a 30.30 or a 30.06.