I like guns..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm glad I live in a country where men are men without a gun as a replacement for their manhood.
So like if you were in need of pertection from a bad dude wif a Gun Bang bang your 'men' could killded them with their dick ??? Bahahahahahahahaaaa You funny tightBUD :LMAO:
I don't think you really understand the situation. In Europe we do not have guns all over the place, there is hardly any risk of that. So there is also no reason to have guns yourself.
Sounds good, doesn't it?

did someone call a retard ??

who the fuck was talking to you retard
I don't think you really understand the situation ... you're a RETARD !!

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I'm glad I live in a country where men are men without a gun as a replacement for their manhood.
So like if you were in need of pertection from a bad dude wif a Gun Bang bang your 'men' could killded them with their dick ??? Bahahahahahahahaaaa You funny tightBUD :LMAO:
I don't think you really understand the situation. In Europe we do not have guns all over the place, there is hardly any risk of that. So there is also no reason to have guns yourself.
Sounds good, doesn't it?
I have enabled the "bullshit remover" plugin that was recently added to the board. Looks like it works pretty good :LOL2:

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Nothing wrong with guns if used properly... I use them for sports only... I'm more in love with the math and trajectory calculations than anything... It's just a game with real world physics to master...

Unless you're in America, then it's culturally ingrained and a hot topic...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Nothing wrong with guns if used properly... I use them for sports only... I'm more in love with the math and trajectory calculations than anything... It's just a game with real world physics to master...

Totally. Growing up in South Africa, owning a gun meant self defence not only for oneself but for the whole family. Terrorists roamed the streets daily committing serious acts of atrocity. If you didn’t own a gun you’d probably be another statistic. At one stage there was a murder every minute. It still has the highest murder rate in the world today, and that rate is mainly from knives and machetes...not guns.

Q

Banned

There is nothing wrong with guns, as long as the guns are used in a proper way. I prefer the police to be armed. Same for the army. These people are trained in using the guns.

But just my neighbours? Well... That is where it becomes a grey area. How do we know they know how to handle the gun, how to maintain it, how to protect it from unwanted use? That's why we need some rules to make sure these people also handle gun in the correct way. And more important: only have them when there is a good use for it.
Sports is -in my opinion- a valid use! But also with its own rules. For example, people who use a gun for sports have no reason to take it home. It can be stored in a safe way (locker) in the place where they exercise their sports.

Just my 2 cents...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There is nothing wrong with guns, as long as the guns are used in a proper way. I prefer the police to be armed. Same for the army. These people are trained in using the guns.

But just my neighbours? Well... That is where it becomes a grey area. How do we know they know how to handle the gun, how to maintain it, how to protect it from unwanted use? That's why we need some rules to make sure these people also handle gun in the correct way. And more important: only have them when there is a good use for it.
Sports is -in my opinion- a valid use! But also with its own rules. For example, people who use a gun for sports have no reason to take it home. It can be stored in a safe way (locker) in the place where they exercise their sports.

Just my 2 cents...
We already have firearms licensing here with strict guidelines and controls in place to good effect... People still get shot and killed by organised crime so it doesn't always work out... Far from a clear cut case of one way is good and the other is bad...

Q

Banned

Just my 2 cents...
We already have firearms licensing here with strict guidelines and controls in place to good effect... People still get shot and killed by organised crime so it doesn't always work out... Far from a clear cut case of one way is good and the other is bad...
I see you are in the UK. That's pretty similar to NL. And the laws regarding guns are pretty good in both countries.

Crime is a hard thing, criminals usually do not abide to the laws they do not like. For this we actually still needs those laws, otherwise there is no legal basis for the police to take these guns from them :)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Gun number 8 in the Iron Monkey stock pile

Hi-Point 1095 10mm carbine

HiPoint-1095-Carbine-770.jpg

This and
100 10 mm rounds
100 rounds for my .40 s&w
100 rounds for my 9mm glock
200 rounds 5.56 rounds for my AR-15

All for 685.00. Store owner is a cool motherfucker!

When is Antifa planning on being in Tampa Fl next?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pic of me and my "son" from a few years ago with our Marlins lol.

Blaze-Kyle2.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

This and
100 10 mm rounds

what a buy .. :)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I love guns

I bought me a sccy cpx-2 9mm the other day just for shits and giggles.

Nice little shit gun to leave in some random area in the house

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This and
100 10 mm rounds

You folks down South must be preparing for a Civil War, Bigly.

that aint a weapon of self-defence.

It's an Assault rifle.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This and
100 10 mm rounds

It's an Assault rifle.
leftard foreign faggot detected

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
  • Agree!
Reactions: Q

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Pic of me and my "son" from a few years ago with our Marlins lol.

Blaze-Kyle2.jpg

Is that 'Kyle' or the son from an Asian wife you were once married to?

I chopped Kyle on him lol.

He looks Asian or mixed race.

Kyle? Could be. But to the media, hes a racist murderer.

Well, Kyle killed somebody, and he happened to die, Blazor.

Glad I raised my son to defend himself, so that I wont have to bury him.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

This and
100 10 mm rounds

It's an Assault rifle.
leftard foreign faggot detected

Yeah, I live in Canada.

But we're not on the verge of Civil War like you folks down South.

So the situation as you folks describe is beyond our comprehension.

But tell me when the fighting starts and yer dead from a gunshot, 'kay?

At least do that much.

Common Courtesy, y'know.