Marlin 336BL topped off with a Vortex 2x7-40

11217527-976643345717943-2032346388143668503-n.jpg
Why do you want a second hand one?

For you when he takes you out in the woods - - - - -
Are we going Haze-hunting?

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
omg... look across the forum i guess ... me and dutch is no go..
I asked to elaborate.... Please do
you like to provoke by answering me innit? fucktard ...
Since when is answering "provoking"? You accuse me and I ask for an explanation. That, my dear, is normal behaviour.

If you do not like people answering you on a forum, you have not understood how this stuff works

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Since when is answering "provoking"? You accuse me and I ask for an explanation. That, my dear, is normal behaviour.

If you do not like people answering you on a forum, you have not understood how this stuff works
i can't stand you cos you're dutch ... sez 'nuff .. scram now fucking cheesedick ..

Q

Banned

i can't stand you cos you're dutch ... sez 'nuff .. scram now fucking cheesedick ..
Then simply do not reply to me. You are so stupid that you discriminate Dutch people. So just indulge in it :rightON:

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I had a German K98,it was made at the BNZ factory in 1942. The bore was very dark and pitted,whoever had it before me didn't take very good care of it,shameful.
Most captured K98s had the Swastika removed by peening or grinding them off but mine still had them intact which is a bonus for me.

38391766-1719766098072327-8106107337854418944-n.jpg

38391201-1719766041405666-7447619573555134464-n.jpg

38301043-1719766071405663-3697305103359803392-n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
For a few months now, you cant find ammo anywhere. Im good, but felt bad for my cousin. He said he didnt have any ammo, and paid $18 for 9 bullets for his pistol.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
For a few months now, you cant find ammo anywhere. Im good, but felt bad for my cousin. He said he didnt have any ammo, and paid $18 for 9 bullets for his pistol.

The military gets first dibs on ammo and I heard the shortage for popular calibers such as 9mm will last atleast another year.

Luckily I stocked up when the price was low and when ammo was plentiful.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I had a German K98,it was made at the BNZ factory in 1942. The bore was very dark and pitted,whoever had it before me didn't take very good care of it,shameful.
Most captured K98s had the Swastika removed by peening or grinding them off but mine still had them intact which is a bonus for me.

38391766-1719766098072327-8106107337854418944-n.jpg

38391201-1719766041405666-7447619573555134464-n.jpg

38301043-1719766071405663-3697305103359803392-n.jpg
would love to have like that "genuine and original and working for deer hunting" must be cool, love their sound and reloading like m14 and sks and dragunov svd ... my favorite ..
and a real zeiss scope i think .. but again only in a private collection .. safely hidden.

Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The military gets first dibs on ammo and I heard the shortage for popular calibers such as 9mm will last atleast another year.

Luckily I stocked up when the price was low and when ammo was plentiful.

Yeah I remember the damn Obama ammo grab years ago, when he purchased 2 billion rounds, and left stores empty for 3 years. I learned from that shit! Im currently sitting on 40-50lbs of ammo lol. Still not enough in the event of something.

Q

Banned
Yeah I remember the damn Obama ammo grab years ago, when he purchased 2 billion rounds, and left stores empty for 3 years. I learned from that shit! Im currently sitting on 40-50lbs of ammo lol. Still not enough in the event of something.
What kind of war are you planning?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thats not enough for a war lol. Barely enough to fend off a mob of say.... 400-500? lol. And thats considering Im a sharpshooter. I might be able to increase that number if I can get some of them in a line lol. If its that kind of number all at once, and Im on my own, I'll prolly retreat to the mountain. I should of bought myself the same as I got my son, a .22 with big clips. I can put 100 rounds through that thing in a minute lol.

Im just looking out, in case your goon squad shows up after the election wanting to "peacefully protest". I got some "piece full protest" for them lol.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm pretty much going to be fucked.. I've only got bout 600 rounds for my 9mm. Enough to defend myself now.. but not for a mob, ffs.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sure you all saw this clip by now.. If you haven't..it's from here 60 minutes interview...Think she was shocked to be questioned and didn't know wtf to do..lmao!! CRINGE

Q

Banned

Thats not enough for a war lol. Barely enough to fend off a mob of say.... 400-500? lol. And thats considering Im a sharpshooter. I might be able to increase that number if I can get some of them in a line lol. If its that kind of number all at once, and Im on my own, I'll prolly retreat to the mountain. I should of bought myself the same as I got my son, a .22 with big clips. I can put 100 rounds through that thing in a minute lol.

Im just looking out, in case your goon squad shows up after the election wanting to "peacefully protest". I got some "piece full protest" for them lol.
How likely is it that 400 people will attack you?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How likely is it that 400 people will attack you?

My Whamo sling shot will be ready, and I’ll never run outta rocks.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our way of life.. everything that America stands for is being threatened.. So what do you think, Maxis?

Q

Banned
Our way of life.. everything that America stands for is being threatened.. So what do you think, Maxis?
I think that your claim is not true. I think that having so much weapons and ammo is asking for troubles. I think that you will be happy when a better president than Trump will start to cleanup Trump's mess. I think you will not believe anything I typed before in this reply, but I think I do not care about that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm pretty much going to be fucked.. I've only got bout 600 rounds for my 9mm. Enough to defend myself now.. but not for a mob, ffs.

Lol I got ya!

If I have to, I'll be on my roof top with my rifle lol. When they get closer, out comes the shotgun. Even closer and they'll have pistols to deal with, both magnums. After that, its the Medieval Hammer!!! Sum'bitch has a hatchet on one side, thats sharp enough to slice to my heart's content.