I like guns..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
All right, mate. Never worked in a Navy yard, but I did 30 years in 3 of the major shipbuilders. The shipyard is a grueling, dirty place, and not everyone can deal with it. I worked alongside engineering jocks, tradesmen, and yes, bathroom cleaners. They all had my respect for doing shit that few can put up with. Welding seams in an inner bottom tank in August, wearing heavy coveralls and gloves to your elbows and a 6" vent tube as your only relief earns respect. So, fuck you very much.

Oh, and pulling 30 rounds for fun and a danger to anyone nearby is fucked up, and you "like guns" and can't know it you just like mayhem.

X

Factory Bastard
bangbang

Ice

Factory Bastard
Cabelas has 9mm ammo on sale. I'm down to 2000+ rounds so I should get some more.

rigor79

can god create a stone, he can't lift himself.
Cabelas has 9mm ammo on sale. I'm down to 2000+ rounds so I should get some more.
is what i could use now... few loud blasts to discharge and get the pain off of me (cardboard that is, not human targets).

Breakfall

Factory Bastard
You don’t know much about guns do you greenhorn!?

Breakfall

Factory Bastard
I guess some people just live in shithole neighbourhoods
If you’re guessing anything...you shouldn’t be pointing a gun. If you’re not military trained, you should stop trying to give fucking advice you stupid cunt!

Breakfall

Factory Bastard
Ice: You and I are about to try and get the first shot off, face to face, killer instinct. But my dick’s way up your colon...do you shoot anyway!?

Breakfall

Factory Bastard
go drink a beer together and calm down ..
I don’t drink with anyone that assumes they can handle a gun better than me. Any cunt that needs to broadcast the amount of ammunition they’ve fired in their life...has never walked the line.

rigor79

I don’t drink with anyone that assumes they can handle a gun better than me. Any cunt that needs to broadcast the amount of ammunition they’ve fired in their life...has never walked the line.
i smell competence in you ... keep that up lad .. maybe an honest shooting competition with scope and far targets? why would you care abt the amount when you care abt accuracy and target?
beer softens pple up ..

Breakfall

Factory Bastard
i smell competence in you ... keep that up lad .. maybe an honest shooting competition with scope and far targets? why would you care abt the amount when you care abt accuracy and target?
beer softens pple up ..
Beer also makes one’s sperm bitter. She prefers sweet cider...didn’t you know?

People boast too much. When life is in the balance, discretion can mean the difference between a bullet in the head or one in the leg.
A little shit having target practice would no doubt “like guns”.

rigor79

beer softens pple up ..
Beer also makes one’s sperm bitter. She prefers sweet cider...didn’t you know?

People boast too much. When life is in the balance, discretion can mean the difference between a bullet in the head or one in the leg.
A little shit having target practice would no doubt “like guns”.
honestly .. i've been talking to two females abt it as they where laughing .. one ex and a female coworker saying it tastes bitter .. and the ex said, strawberries and sweet fruits or so, scientifically it can be true or is .. yeah true ... i ended up leaked by some dutch idiot whom was jealous abt me seeking for help across the big puddle .. whew, i hope geneva too gets him for crimes against humanity .. yeah, i love pistols and rifles singe and semi prefer bullets and scope.. but not to boast more the sport of aiming at a target and the accuracy be better .. more than wild west i am very strict with weapons if i hold or posses one if any .. not that i have one .. and if allowed i would want many but many wouldn't be working... i love odd and unique stuff not always to use but to put on a wall with a spotlight on it ... like the MG42 from third reich ... love it and i want one, but not to shoot... than it would be stupid .. but keeping it on a cupboard with a spotlight on it, yeah do me one please .. i love stuff like this ..
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Yeah, no. I can handle a gun better than you. You know how I know? I haven't touched a firearm in 35 years, because I know what it does.

rigor79

Yeah, no. I can handle a gun better than you. You know how I know? I haven't touched a firearm in 35 years, because I know what it does.
it is the person behind the pistol, bearing responsibillity .. i always said pistols kill people but it is mainly the person using it or abusing it .. or not knowing how to handle it..

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
No, that's not the clue. I was qualified with a 1911, Mossberg 500, m-14, m-16, and a few really dangerous tactical weapons that you don't know about. When all is said, I killed no one... that I know of... and I wouldn't brag about it if I did.

rigor79

i would not care mate .. murder is murder and when legal .. who cares to play god or satan?
must feel good i guess .. only when in the army ..

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Navy. And when you land a rhib on an isolated beach in Nicaraugua to work on armaments you show the safety is off and hope your shitty Spanish doesn't piss someone off.