I like guns..

rigor79

i see clouds sneaking by, counting my days away ..
yeah .. as long as the armaments are operating and functioning, the rest i wouldn't really care abt shitty spanish ..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
No, that's not the clue. I was qualified with a 1911, Mossberg 500, m-14, m-16, and a few really dangerous tactical weapons that you don't know about. When all is said, I killed no one... that I know of... and I wouldn't brag about it if I did.
It isn't braging if you did it !
PS - You guys are killing me - - - - - - -
Here is a clip I enjoy -

rigor79

No, that's not the clue. I was qualified with a 1911, Mossberg 500, m-14, m-16, and a few really dangerous tactical weapons that you don't know about. When all is said, I killed no one... that I know of... and I wouldn't brag about it if I did.
It isn't braging if you did it !
PS - You guys are killing me - - - - - - -
Here is a clip I enjoy -

yummy weapon but too much for me .. looks like a crazy hand cannon ...
one of my private favorites ..

Ice

Factory Bastard
Ice: You and I are about to try and get the first shot off, face to face, killer instinct. But my dick’s way up your colon...do you shoot anyway!?
Jesus H Fucking Christ this place is full of homosexuals who always want to talk about butt fucking.

All you queers need to open your own thread. You could call it.. I like cocks.. :LOL2:

rigor79

Ice: You and I are about to try and get the first shot off, face to face, killer instinct. But my dick’s way up your colon...do you shoot anyway!?
Jesus H Fucking Christ this place is full of homosexuals who always want to talk about butt fucking.

All you queers need to open your own thread. You could call it.. I like cocks.. :LOL2:
thread is ass, or ass is thread?
open a thread @Ice .. "club of cocks internat."

TheHaze

Site Supporter
What did one ball say to the other ball -

Why should we hang when Peter did all the shooting - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
The Lone Ranger and Tonto are on a ridge
And the lone ranger says: "Tonto! There's Indians to the North! And Indians to the West, Indians to the East and Indians to the South! What are we going to do?"

And Tonto goes: "What do you mean we, white man?"

Breakfall

Factory Bastard

Butt I was just testing you....you gaylord! I think that if you’re offended ,it’s because just maybe, just maybe...you don’t trust yourself!? Cock-sucker! :Grin3:

Breakfall

Factory Bastard
go drink a beer together and calm down ..
I don’t drink with anyone that assumes they can handle a gun better than me. Any cunt that needs to broadcast the amount of ammunition they’ve fired in their life...has never walked the line.
Yeah, no. I can handle a gun better than you. You know how I know? I haven't touched a firearm in 35 years, because I know what it does.
It’s people like you that should be seen and not heard. Great countries are built on a foundation of stability. That stability isn’t built on a spineless fucking lefty! I know what a firearm does...I just don’t necessarily give the shooter credence. I was born in a police state with terrorists. Your gun is your friend. Fuckwit!

Ice

Factory Bastard

Butt I was just testing you....you gaylord! I think that if you’re offended ,it’s because just maybe, just maybe...you don’t trust yourself!? Cock-sucker! :Grin3:
Did someone say something?

Nope..... it was just the shit winds making noise.