I like guns..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Are you people really that worried?

In my area, I dont "think", but the bigger cities, they will have issues. Have you not seen the "peaceful protesting" thats been going on? Think X10 if Trump wins.

Although it will be cold out, and them protesting fuckers are a bunch of pussies anyway. Might not be that bad lol.

As far as the Trump crowd, if Trump loses, I doubt there will be any violence. You'll have some angry patriots if there is voter fraud though.

Supply lines will be disrupted for sure. Stores are already empty of TP again.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I'm pretty much going to be fucked.. I've only got bout 600 rounds for my 9mm. Enough to defend myself now.. but not for a mob, ffs.
Lol I got ya!

If I have to, I'll be on my roof top with my rifle lol. When they get closer, out comes the shotgun. Even closer and they'll have pistols to deal with, both magnums. After that, its the Medieval Hammer!!! Sum'bitch has a hatchet on one side, thats sharp enough to slice to my heart's content.
Did you ever think about how likely this scenario is?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah I remember the damn Obama ammo grab years ago, when he purchased 2 billion rounds, and left stores empty for 3 years. I learned from that shit! Im currently sitting on 40-50lbs of ammo lol. Still not enough in the event of something.
What kind of war are you planning?

Thats not enough for a war lol. Barely enough to fend off a mob of say.... 400-500? lol. And thats considering Im a sharpshooter. I might be able to increase that number if I can get some of them in a line lol. If its that kind of number all at once, and Im on my own, I'll prolly retreat to the mountain. I should of bought myself the same as I got my son, a .22 with big clips. I can put 100 rounds through that thing in a minute lol.

Im just looking out, in case your goon squad shows up after the election wanting to "peacefully protest". I got some "piece full protest" for them lol.
How likely is it that 400 people will attack you?

In my neck of the woods, nah. Im just saying I can take care of 400 or so :Grin3:

Reactions: Ice

Q

Banned
Yeah I remember the damn Obama ammo grab years ago, when he purchased 2 billion rounds, and left stores empty for 3 years. I learned from that shit! Im currently sitting on 40-50lbs of ammo lol. Still not enough in the event of something.

Thats not enough for a war lol. Barely enough to fend off a mob of say.... 400-500? lol. And thats considering Im a sharpshooter. I might be able to increase that number if I can get some of them in a line lol. If its that kind of number all at once, and Im on my own, I'll prolly retreat to the mountain. I should of bought myself the same as I got my son, a .22 with big clips. I can put 100 rounds through that thing in a minute lol.

Im just looking out, in case your goon squad shows up after the election wanting to "peacefully protest". I got some "piece full protest" for them lol.
In my neck of the woods, nah. Im just saying I can take care of 400 or so :Grin3:
How likely is it that even one person will come?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
o690572.jpg
I have an 1897 Moison ...love it

• Winner

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

My Whamo sling shot will be ready, and I’ll never run outta rocks.

I got a nice slingshot too lolol. And swords! I'll go all Michonne on their zombie asses! lol

tumblr_oxorkgS57c1qzh21go8_r1_250.gifv

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Our way of life.. everything that America stands for is being threatened.. So what do you think, Maxis?
I think that your claim is not true. I think that having so much weapons and ammo is asking for troubles. I think that you will be happy when a better president than Trump will start to cleanup Trump's mess. I think you will not believe anything I typed before in this reply, but I think I do not care about that.

Well a "better" president DAMN sure aint Biden!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm pretty much going to be fucked.. I've only got bout 600 rounds for my 9mm. Enough to defend myself now.. but not for a mob, ffs.
Lol I got ya!

If I have to, I'll be on my roof top with my rifle lol. When they get closer, out comes the shotgun. Even closer and they'll have pistols to deal with, both magnums. After that, its the Medieval Hammer!!! Sum'bitch has a hatchet on one side, thats sharp enough to slice to my heart's content.
Did you ever think about how likely this scenario is?

Yes.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Be surprised when people get hungry.

I aint gonna get jumped when "The war on whitey" happens either. Ya know its all the white mans fault for voting Trump in lol.

Q

Banned
Our way of life.. everything that America stands for is being threatened.. So what do you think, Maxis?
I think that your claim is not true. I think that having so much weapons and ammo is asking for troubles. I think that you will be happy when a better president than Trump will start to cleanup Trump's mess. I think you will not believe anything I typed before in this reply, but I think I do not care about that.
That's your opinion. I genuinely hope a better president will be there in a very short time.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
That's your opinion. I genuinely hope a better president will be there in a very short time.

It aint Biden!!!

Im all for a "better" president, but IT AINT BIDEN!!! Trump is the man for now. Dont tell me you like Ol' PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Joe?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I aint gonna get jumped when "The war on whitey" happens either. Ya know its all the white mans fault for voting Trump in lol.
If you think this scenario is likely, why do you stay there?

Im far safer where I am vs in the city. But "I aint going out like that, aint going out like that!" - Cypress Hill

Q

Banned
It aint Biden!!!

Im all for a "better" president, but IT AINT BIDEN!!! Trump is the man for now. Dont tell me you like Ol' PLEASE ASS BOX ME! Joe?
His political ideas are much better than Trump's.
Btw, I doubt if he is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, it seems that Trump has 10 times the amount of sexual assault claims and he admitted to a few of them by having a settlement. This is just the propaganda created by Trump and/or his supporters. There are also enough stories about Trump, which I also do not believe for the largest part.

Q

Banned

If you think this scenario is likely, why do you stay there?
Im far safer where I am vs in the city. But "I aint going out like that, aint going out like that!" - Cypress Hill
But isn't there a place to go where there is no risk of mobs attacking you?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey cheesehead... This is a gun thread so fuck off with your Trump bashing
He idiot, why don't you just shut your mouth?

Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Guns, welcome to America lol.

For real though, maybe discuss Trump in the Trump thread. Derailing is rude.

In here we are talking about how prepared we are for when the shit hits the fan. And our love of guns :Grin3:

Do you even have riots in your country?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Do you even have riots in your country?
Nope, hardly ever and of so is it pretty quickly stopped by the (military) police. And it is never in the extend as in the US currently

Thats good!

Its not the same here man, its worse than the media portrays.

Our officers and military, their hands are tied. They aint allowed to do shit to control this shit. Notice it is happening the worst in Democrat controlled areas, they ENCOURAGE it. We literally have officers saying "you're on your own".

So yes, we are armed and ready!

Q

Banned

Our officers and military, their hands are tied. They aint allowed to do shit to control this shit. Notice it is happening the worst in Democrat controlled areas, they ENCOURAGE it. We literally have officers saying "you're on your own".

But those riots are mainly in the big cities and you are more on the country side? So your risk is far less?
Because what you have can kill a lot of people...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

But those riots are mainly in the big cities and you are more on the country side? So your risk is far less?
Because what you have can kill a lot of people...

That is correct, it will "mainly" be in the bigger cities. Im not far from a city, not "country" enough lol. But yes my risk is less.

No, what I have will protect me, my family, my friends, and my neighbors if need be. Its not like my intention is to kill anyone, my intention is to defend myself. If some fuckers wanna "fuck around, and find out", well, thats on them.

Q

Banned
That is correct, it will "mainly" be in the bigger cities. Im not far from a city, not "country" enough lol. But yes my risk is less.

No, what I have will protect me, my family, my friends, and my neighbors if need be. Its not like my intention is to kill anyone, my intention is to defend myself. If some fuckers wanna "fuck around, and find out", well, thats on them.
Let's just hope the shit does not hit the fan...

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
  • Winner
OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
I have an 1897 Moison ...love it

Not that many 1897 Mosins out there,you best hang on to that one. :rightON:

You may like this link
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
it has Russian initials carved in the stock ....I bought a couple boxes of 1960's Chinese ammo , fires every time ....25 years ago I paid 100 bucks

I'll bet that rifle would have a lot of stories to tell if it could talk. Lots of history in that rifle.