I like guns..

Scott

Factory Bastard

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Nice vid but they forgot the M-14 x 7.62 Nato (308 W)- - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I don't what kind it is... I just know the sound it makes when it kills a man....
Said every gun psycho who ever lived.

Scott

Factory Bastard
I don't what kind it is... I just know the sound it makes when it kills a man....
Your the type who drops a deuce when a passing car backfires.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
There are shootings and sirens every fucking day in my neighborhood. Don't know who, don't care who. Gunfire means shit to me, and a backfire from your broken down, rusted out shitbox car just makes me wonder who's bleeding out tonight. Fuck off.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Three Chinese and nine Russians.
Why bother with the Chinese? And why so many Russians? A couple or four I could understand but nine? Just wondering.
I buy them when I find cheap ones.One guy needed drinking money and sold one to me for only a hundred bucks. lol
What do you do with them, are they worth money, like an investment, surely not for protection because you'd need only one, unless you've pissed of the local Yakuza, or just a crazy gun dude we hear so much aboot in Canada ?
Fucking Canada pussy

Scott

Factory Bastard
There are shootings and sirens every fucking day in my neighborhood. Don't know who, don't care who. Gunfire means shit to me, and a backfire from your broken down, rusted out shitbox car just makes me wonder who's bleeding out tonight. Fuck off.
I wouldn't pilot my fine automobile through your bullet riddled favela, you porch squatting tub o' shit.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Look what it takes to get DM off his porch.

X

Factory Bastard
I wouldn't pilot my fine automobile through your bullet riddled favela, you porch squatting tub o' shit.

Ha you still spilling shit everywhere you go as if someone might take up an interest ? :LMAO::LMAO:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Don't you have a job to pretend to be at?

Scott

Factory Bastard
I'm good :FuckYeah:

Reactions: X

X

Factory Bastard
Good .

that's good

still a Fahhgit ?

Scott

Factory Bastard
To you, always! lol

X

Factory Bastard
LOL cute (:

There are a lot of FaggiTTs here
of much lower grade than those of your calibre ... much more fun to fuck wif :Perfecto:

P.s there are even REAL bald people here ScooT :LMAO::LMAO:

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL cute (:

There are a lot of FaggiTTs here
of much lower grade than those of your calibre ... much more fun to fuck wif :Perfecto:

P.s there are even REAL bald people here ScooT :LMAO::LMAO:
Well well well, if it isnt the e-whore flirting with all the dudes now. I knew you were bi, and being a trans with a pussy makes total sense now lol.

X

Factory Bastard
Let me introduce you to one of the Bastards, he is known as Ballszer, The 'unhaired' ^^ :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: