I like guns..

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I never understood the fetish over firearms. A 30.06 for deer season, a 9mm for home, another for the road... but a fucking arsenal just because "It's mah rights!" is ridiculous.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I never understood the fetish over firearms. A 30.06 for deer season, a 9mm for home, another for the road... but a fucking arsenal just because "It's mah rights!" is ridiculous.
true, may i add, if i'd live in the usa, part of the arsenal will be dead and disarmed, filled barrel with lead ... like some rifles i want but as decoration, not as cost and prying and cos oh just another rifle .. it is more collecting here and being able to go to a range with ww2 rifles rather than automatic, i love single and semi shot .. rest is deerhunting with a kar 98 or kar 98-s, i have always been in love with the genuine REAL kar 98 from waffen ss and gestapo, but a real one with swastika and number etched, no replica and the 98-s looks as good as the m14's and m1's that is not as nazi, tho i'd use it to scare pple off, nazi ring or shirt or so .. pple would stay away from me after some hurt ..
sports and fun rather than stacking up guns to build up and army @Damaged Maven, i even know where to get hold of them or knowing where i can find pistols, rifles even by entering a house (which i wont) when upset to hurt others, i don't care and arsenal nah you are right, you can shoot them all at the same time, for me just the most important .. collecting disarmed or not working guns for a wall, is ok.. been always fond of war stuff and all around it, used to make money on nazi, usa militaria ww2 and ww1 and some 80's crap i knew to deviate to me from an army, ... but all gone and dissapeared for the better i thought .. money was the reason ..
pple with heavy arsenal's scare me in a way .. it aint so the world is going to attack you all over ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A man who wuvs guuns has a small dick no biceps and fucks his pussy with carrots :LMAO:
to me not really, i shot and held rifles, pistols even when drunk .. in a long past .. private domain, nevr was allowed from my father due to explosive character in the past, and was hooked on it like cocaine... fact, i am european dude and as i wanted one, my gov t. took my civil rights over info, so yeah id i'd live in the usa .. for sure i'd keep a collection preferably my own range cos i don't trust many around me with weapons..
pff dick size, i aint worried abt size and virillity or dexterity, there is a thing named proportional size ..it all relates to our height and human structure, tho there are nature's phenomena, maybe read a few books abt biology, the human corpse, sexual education?
would spare you from making comments, you may see as an inner desire or fetish ..

What ?? did you just say you need a big dick ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A man who wuvs guuns has a small dick no biceps and fucks his pussy with carrots :LMAO:

A gun is a tool just like a hammer and got nothing to do with penis size !

I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AGREE .. a Gun that shooted like 12 shots that looks cool and shit is okay imo of course ... but the dude who is all like ' look mah guns, up here !! no small we wee lol fucks sakes

12 shots is ok with you? I don't have any guns that hold that many.

My AR 15 only holds 5.... Why the fuck do you need 12 shots?

Pfftttttt .... What kind of cheap ass guns you have anyways ??

192610.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
to me not really, i shot and held rifles, pistols even when drunk .. in a long past .. private domain, nevr was allowed from my father due to explosive character in the past, and was hooked on it like cocaine... fact, i am european dude and as i wanted one, my gov t. took my civil rights over info, so yeah id i'd live in the usa .. for sure i'd keep a collection preferably my own range cos i don't trust many around me with weapons..
pff dick size, i aint worried abt size and virillity or dexterity, there is a thing named proportional size ..it all relates to our height and human structure, tho there are nature's phenomena, maybe read a few books abt biology, the human corpse, sexual education?
would spare you from making comments, you may see as an inner desire or fetish ..

where, up your granny's arse?
she likes afro's? i can find one .. she'll be fucked in there like she never had, a real man that is.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Don't cry man ... not sure BF has flood insurance

:FU:
the day i can cry, i'll be better .. true, than my real torture shall start, inner demons to fight .. some loss and females loss ... i think i will need a punching bag and also punching bag and baseball bat to let me go.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

"I got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4 wheel drive, and a country boy can survive" lol.

Thats all I've needed, along with a pistol.

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

I have over 70 firearms and most are military surplus. Lots of history in them old guns. My oldest rifle is a Swedish Mauser 6.5x55 made in 1903. My oldest handgun is a British Enfield No.1Mk2 .38 S&W made in 1933. I have four Tokerev tt33s, a Russian,Romanian,Yugoslav and a Chinese made one. I still need to find a Polish model. At one time I had 12 SKS rifles but I sold a few and am now down to only three. My shotguns include a .410 28 gauge 20 gauge 16 gauge 12 gauge and I just recently bought a mighty 10 gauge.I could go on about my collection but I have a question for you.

How many pairs of socks do you own? If the answer is more than two pair then why do you own so many? You only need two pair, one pair you are wearing and one pair in the wash. Do you have some kind of sock fetish?

Ok so bottom line is that it's none of your business what others own.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Beats the shit outta me? I nailed a raccoon in the ass last night with my sling shot. He jumped cause he didn’t see it coming.
what did u do that for?
the only thing worse than a hungry raccoon is a spiteful one and they r going 2 toss your yard like a salad

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still hate the bastards. At least I didn’t end his life like an AK47 would have

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still hate the bastards. At least I didn’t end his life like an AK47 would have
i have locking trash cans but they still try lol. its fun watching them through the window when they bring the lil ones

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

"I got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4 wheel drive, and a country boy can survive" lol.

LOL, call me an inbred, hickey, redneck or trailer trash .. but if i had money, i want a real pick up 1970's, weapon rack and scoped rifle and winchester and three doberman's in the back .. and an american flag covering my back window ..rather than a confederate one ..
tailgatin and bbq'n in the open with mates and afterwards a beer when the sun is going to sleep .. outdoors for fun.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i have locking trash cans but they still try lol. its fun watching them through the window when they bring the lil ones

the Raccoons here can chew thru Barbed wire. Stretch their arms and paws long enough to grad the goods. Sorry I hate the mother fuckers. It’s against the law here to kill them, or even trap them. Someone told me to put ammonia in tennis balls near where they hang. Supposed to smell like Jaguar piss.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

the Raccoons here can chew thru Barbed wire. Stretch their arms and paws long enough to grad the goods. Sorry I hate the mother fuckers. It’s against the law here to kill them, or even trap them. Someone told me to put ammonia in tennis balls near where they hang. Supposed to smell like Jaguar piss.
could help, or noise .. speaker or other scents from fruits .. like lemon?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

LOL, call me an inbred, hickey, redneck or trailer trash .. but if i had money, i want a real pick up 1970's, weapon rack and scoped rifle and winchester and three doberman's in the back .. and an american flag covering my back window ..rather than a confederate one ..
tailgatin and bbq'n in the open with mates and afterwards a beer when the sun is going to sleep .. outdoors for fun.

You had me until no Confederate flag :LOL1:

Dont believe the sheeple, that flag has a ton of honor, TONS. Let the snowflakes cry all they want, I know the truth.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Dont believe the sheeple, that flag has a ton of honor, TONS. Let the snowflakes cry all they want, I know the truth.
i like the confederate flag as history but not as object to be used as an advertising or racism/facism .. i'm normally neutral.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
.I could go on about my collection but I have a question for you.

How many pairs of socks do you own? If the answer is more than two pair then why do you own so many? You only need two pair, one pair you are wearing and one pair in the wash. Do you have some kind of sock fetish?

He has to have many pairs cause he forgets where he leaves them after jerking off in them - - - - - - -

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He has to have many pairs cause he forgets where he leaves them after jerking off in them - - - - - - -
fetchimage

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

i think you are into dick, all you talk abt ! i got other worries than your need for small dick !!
but cos i like you..
have fun:

dream abt it and if you aint what i like, shut up to me .. you little asslicker if not usa.... don't address me, thx if you aint snego, kay and you are eu.. a slap in yer face twat.. glad uk is gone from eu ... and mates are k too.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

lol cool, how'd ya know? experienced with socks and jerking off too? before the kettle blackens the pot.. just sayin .. lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

i think you are into dick, all you talk abt ! i got other worries than your need for small dick !!
but cos i like you..
have fun:

dream abt it and if you aint what i like, shut up to me .. you little asslicker if not usa.... don't address me, thx if you aint snego, kay and you are eu.. a slap in yer face twat.. glad uk is gone from eu ... and mates are k too.

your boyfriend ??

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

i like the confederate flag as history but not as object to be used as an advertising or racism/facism .. i'm normally neutral.

I agree there, I do not approve of when it is used for racism and such. For me, it is a flag flown by my ancestors, as they fought off a Northern invasion that was pillaging the land, homes and families.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

but cos i like you..
have fun:

your boyfriend ??

no, your family gassed .. that any better?
go home ...
th

and go stink, in a mass grave like your grandparents, fucking eu kike ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

I agree there, I do not approve of when it is used for racism and such. For me, it is a flag flown by my ancestors, as they fought off a Northern invasion that was pillaging the land, homes and families.
yeah exactly, civil war .. it looks cool but i don't know all abt it, i hope someday to learn and see even gettysburg museum or so? looked cool..
and i know many use it for racism or so ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
@X here, i found your pills ..
zyklon-b-pressac.jpg

don't make me copycat, flames in shutting metrowagons like in brussels "x" cos i am fairly wanting to murder you.. tbh.
u snego or mate kay? nah? watch out cos you can't trust me around here..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

yeah exactly, civil war .. it looks cool but i don't know all abt it, i hope someday to learn and see even gettysburg museum or so? looked cool..
and i know many use it for racism or so ..

Im down here in southwest Virginia, so knowing the truth about the Civil War is very important to me. In school they brainwash you, and you have to relearn so much stuff, not just about the civil war.

If you want to know the truth, the BEST website I have found with truth, is Southernheritage411.com . Its done by an old black man.

Believe it or not, the American flag has its own racist roots as well. More so than the Confederate flag. All those slave ships, sported the American flag, not the Confederacy, as those ships landed at Northern ports, and they sold the slaves to the Southerners. Also, when the KKK was first formed, it was the American flag they flew, not the Confederate one. The Confederate flag was not used as a racist symbol until the 1960's or so.

t_1502992427658_name_20170817_KKKrally_licensedfootage.jpg