I like guns..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Am I staying up for this lame nonsense ?? yes sometimes I piss and shit at the same time Jeannie, sitting !!
I believe it's quite common

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Picked up a Chiappa M1-9mm a couple of weeks ago and man oh man is that ever a sweet little carbine. Put 350 rounds down the pipe and only had one hiccup. A failure to feed but that could be my fault as I was doing some rapid fire shit. After that it was pew pew pew. :FU:

You can google a pic of it if you want but I'm not fucking around with hosting sights.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The little M-1, 9 carbine is fun to shoot, and 9mm is affordable. Ran 100 rounds of Blazer brass through it and had no issue at all. Some of the video\\\\\\\'s show folks shooting cheap ammo, and that\\\\\\\'s not the guns fault for not cycling. The only negative I have, is the plastic parts, but hey, they keep the price down that way. Thanks Buds.

Question is would you take it into combat ? Not me and my choice would be my AR-10 x.308

719002479.jpg

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Yeah I don't care for all the plastic either but I won't be taking this to the zombie wars. But this would make a nice little home defence carbine for the old lady. Light weight, rapid fire and a 9mm will get anyone's attention.
As for zombie/muslim combat I'd most likely take my Bushmaster with a Beretta 92 as a side arm. :rightON:

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Yesterday I ordered a Norinco 1911a1 .45acp.. I had one of these before but sadly I sold it.

These pistols are not the prettiest girl in class but they are tough like a Manitoba farm girl.

First part of this video sucks donkey balls but it does get better.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yesterday I ordered a Norinco 1911a1 .45acp.. I had one of these before but sadly I sold it.

These pistols are not the prettiest girl in class but they are tough like a Manitoba farm girl.

First part of this video sucks donkey balls but it does get better.

Tough is right, the frame and slide are made of tool steel. The internals are another story though so I upgraded mine and it runs like a top ever since.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Just ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo from Cabelas, free shipping with promo code EXPLORE
well many would say i'd be uncontrolled or to upset for that ... but fuck, i'd love to go to a shooting range to calm down on cardboard targets .. blasting away. :rightON: as sports and to calm down, the blasts are cool... the control .. to safekeep what can be harmfull only real men can abode and abide by that.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Just ordered 1000 rounds of 9mm ammo from Cabelas, free shipping with promo code EXPLORE
well many would say i'd be uncontrolled or to upset for that ... but fuck, i'd love to go to a shooting range to calm down on cardboard targets .. blasting away. :rightON: as sports and to calm down, the blasts are cool... the control .. to safekeep what can be harmfull only real men can abode and abide by that.

What ??? >>>>>>

86185584.jpg

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Got a nice tax refund today so I went online and ordered a nice Beretta 92FS :rightON:

Only problem is up here in Canuckistan handguns need to be registered and the gun shop can't ship it out to me until they get the green light from the Canadian Firearms Office. This normally only takes a week or so but now with all of this clovid-19 shit slow down/shut down I don't know when I'll get my new handgun.:Pissed2::Pissed2:

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I would love to have this for home protection,get them before they come in !

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Sharona How bout you show your tits and I will turn all my guns in - - - - - - - -