I like guns..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
AR 10 - .308 Nato - - - - -

VKQOIYMA.jpg
i love that one... i want a mauser scope, the zeiss one, nazi type..
which rifle is that?

47217932-2210511069221577-1987535501074104320-n.jpg
lol, you almost had me there .. i was about to look what a salt rifle was on google ..
lol-owl.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Shell's for this are $100.00(USD) for a box of 10 if you can find them - - - - - -

HazeJr.jpg

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Shell's for this are $100.00(USD) for a box of 10 if you can find them - - - - - -

HazeJr.jpg
$10 a projectile, to try and empty a clip .. yeah i would .. but not to buy, to try the rifle for fun and experience .. reminds me abt al qaeda and .50 headshots .. lol, fave film ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

yeah .. the sports of it, competition as mate or female, to be better than all the rest .. who's the best ... big mouth and deeds here .. but on a shooting range i'd be not sure of others around me carrying guns ... bit scared of others .. but ok...
whatever you are ... i hope to drink a beer once at the grave of chris kyle... sweet dude ... died to early ... his killer oughta be beaten up ... he <was a hero, no?
sometimes i wish i could, be like him .. almost a god .. i decide .... :)
t_500x300

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The tear drops are for jail time and for sure his are for being a prevert !!!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I could type all day long about the war of Northern Aggression lol. What they are doing lately trying to banish all Confederate stuff drives me crazy. Before that it always bothered me how they brandish us down here in history class in school, as evil racist white Southern slave owners. Makes me want to protest to teach our kids the truth lol. I know I taught my son the truth.

When he was in high school, they tried to ban camo clothes, saying it was racist! Him and I knew what needed to be done, so he told all his friends on social media to wear camo the next day, and it spread like wildfire. The very next day over half the school showed up wearing camo, and flying Confederate and American flags from pickup trucks hahaha. Needless to say the school reversed that decision lol.
If we picked our own cotton we'd be living like the Jetsons today instead of rolling back to the Flintstones with this shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I could type all day long about the war of Northern Aggression lol. What they are doing lately trying to banish all Confederate stuff drives me crazy. Before that it always bothered me how they brandish us down here in history class in school, as evil racist white Southern slave owners. Makes me want to protest to teach our kids the truth lol. I know I taught my son the truth.

When he was in high school, they tried to ban camo clothes, saying it was racist! Him and I knew what needed to be done, so he told all his friends on social media to wear camo the next day, and it spread like wildfire. The very next day over half the school showed up wearing camo, and flying Confederate and American flags from pickup trucks hahaha. Needless to say the school reversed that decision lol.
If we picked our own cotton we'd be living like the Jetsons today instead of rolling back to the Flintstones with this shit.

You ready to march with me to Richmond!? Fuckers about to tear down the Confederate monuments!

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You ready to march with me to Richmond!? Fuckers about to tear down the Confederate monuments!
Ok, let's DO IT!