I like guns..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh yah Guns
I haves a gun in mah pockit and I'ma shot yah ! BANGBANG !!

giphy.gif

:LMAO:

Fack I kill moi ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bet even that mopnkeyFISTER lol'd @ that one :LMAO: the time taken means one monkey anus saved LMAO

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
This is one of the things that is wrong with america. They believe that owning a gun is liberating them, allowing them to protect themself and their loved ones, while it actually messed up the whole society. Firearms should be operated by people trained to use themand with an average or higher iq, not the agerage american with an iq that is too low to do simple math equasions.

Q

Banned
Thank you Knifewielder .. now sit down :Welcome8:

Try finding out how to quote... makes your messages much more readable :Pissed3:

Last edited by a moderator:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I, too, like guns. I like my Springfield XD-E Single Stack .45ACP with Veridian. Potent little fucker and it didn't break the bank, even for a freelance writer such as m'self.

Last summer I picked up a Remington 1911 .45 acp. I also have a Norinco 1911 .45acp and a Sig Sauer 1911 .22lr
IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

Q

Banned
I, too, like guns. I like my Springfield XD-E Single Stack .45ACP with Veridian. Potent little fucker and it didn't break the bank, even for a freelance writer such as m'self.

Last summer I picked up a Remington 1911 .45 acp. I also have a Norinco 1911 .45acp and a Sig Sauer 1911 .22lr
IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

Until a kid gets hold of the gun and the damage is not to imagine :-(

X

xXx
Site Supporter

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

960x0.jpg

Q

Banned

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

960x0.jpg

That is one beautiful black image. But.... as a reply to my message it makes no sense.
If you do not have anything to add, just do not reply.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

960x0.jpg

That is one beautiful black image. But.... as a reply to my message it makes no sense.
960x0.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

960x0.jpg

hes retarded

Q

Banned

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

960x0.jpg

hes retarded

Thought so, or maybe it was symbolically :ThankYou2:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

The solution is obvious.

Ban kids.

Q

Banned

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

The solution is obvious.

Ban kids.

You spelled guns incorrect. Funny, it was just like you said "kids" where you meant "guns". But yes, I agree we should ban guns.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

The solution is obvious.

Ban kids.

You spelled guns incorrect.

If you don't believe in your position confidently enough to refrain from dishonesty, you'll never get what you want.

Q

Banned

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

The solution is obvious.

Ban kids.

You spelled guns incorrect.

If you don't believe in your position confidently enough to refrain from dishonesty, you'll never get what you want.

Luckily I live in a country where having a gun is prohibited without the proper screening and papers. And it is absolutely not for everyone. And the result is that shootings here are incidents and we all are pretty safe.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

That's why you be a responsible parent and lock them away in a safe or somewhere they can't access it. You own guns to keep your kids safe from crazy pedophiles and rapists that could potentially break into your home at night while you sleep.....mf would eat some lead in my house!!! When you're a single mom with 2 kids, that's what you do to keep your babies safe.

Q

Banned

IMG_1947_zpsxvf5daec.jpg

I'm in love.......

That's why you be a responsible parent and lock them away in a safe or somewhere they can't access it. You own guns to keep your kids safe from crazy pedophiles and rapists that could potentially break into your home at night while you sleep.....mf would eat some lead in my house!!! When you're a single mom with 2 kids, that's what you do to keep your babies safe.

Do you know that single mothers in the Netherlands hardly ever own a gun? And do you know how often people break in to do something to their kids? Almost 0...
Now, let's check: how often do the single mothers in the US use the gun to protect their children agains the situation you described?