I like guns..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I guess those must have been especially uncomfortable questions for you, eh?

Well, you're certainly free to concede the point; it's not as though refusing to do so is going to save you any face at this point.
Sorry dude, I was busy. My life is more than just this forum :-)

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
I guess those must have been especially uncomfortable questions for you, eh?

Well, you're certainly free to concede the point; it's not as though refusing to do so is going to save you any face at this point.

Had to hide the cheese and snails? Before 'zee Germunz' got there?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Yes, I agree that is my life is threatened and I can save my life by killing the other, it is justified.

And does it seem sensible to you that you should be prevented from doing so by some uninvolved third party? If their interference results in your murder, wouldn't that make them an accessory to the crime?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
If someone breaks into your home what are you going to protect yourself with,the TV remote Ha - well if you break into my place good luck in your next life cause I shoot to kill and have no problem with that and if you don't like it then stay away from this crazy Army train looney - - - - - -

Do you realise what you are saying? Your stuff is worth more than a human life....

If a criminal breaks into your place, putting his own life at risk, then it seems he agrees that said stuff is worth more than his life. Who are you to argue with both the criminal and his would-be victim? They both have you outvoted.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OMG Slurppy what a fucking doorknob :LMAO: talking for talkings sake lol you must be a wordular RIOT irl

Q

Banned
If someone breaks into your home what are you going to protect yourself with,the TV remote Ha - well if you break into my place good luck in your next life cause I shoot to kill and have no problem with that and if you don't like it then stay away from this crazy Army train looney - - - - - -

Do you realise what you are saying? Your stuff is worth more than a human life....

If a criminal breaks into your place, putting his own life at risk, then it seems he agrees that said stuff is worth more than his life. Who are you to argue with both the criminal and his would-be victim? They both have you outvoted.

A criminal that breaks in is not looking to be shot to death. (S)he probably just needs money and has no better way than to steal. If that wrong? Sure! Does that mean (s)he needs to die? NO!
In a civilized country the ordinary people are no judges, we have people for that. We are not the ones to judge about life or death.

Q

Banned
Yes, I agree that is my life is threatened and I can save my life by killing the other, it is justified.

And does it seem sensible to you that you should be prevented from doing so by some uninvolved third party? If their interference results in your murder, wouldn't that make them an accessory to the crime?

If that third party makes sure I will live and the one trying to die me will be prosecuted, than that will make me more happy than me killing that person.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

If that third party makes sure I will live and the one trying to die me will be prosecuted, than that will make me more happy than me killing that person.

Whose life is a politician saving by making it impossible for you to effectively defend your own life? Not yours, that's for certain.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Q

Banned

Are you drunk?! The Germans are friendly people. And they also do not shoot people for no reason :-)

It was a joke in the form of a movie reference. They do have movies in Yurp, don't they?

Nope, do you even know where I am? :-D

Q

Banned
A criminal that breaks in is not looking to be shot to death.

They very well might be looking to kill you. They've already committed one crime by breaking in. Surely you're not stupid enough to bet your life they won't commit another crime by killing you.

Right... well, there is a big difference between a thief and a murderer.... Someone that breaks in has no intention of killing.

Q

Banned

Whose life is a politician saving by making it impossible for you to effectively defend your own life? Not yours, that's for certain.

That politican is saving a lof of lives.... Remember the graph I posted yesterday?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

They very well might be looking to kill you. They've already committed one crime by breaking in. Surely you're not stupid enough to bet your life they won't commit another crime by killing you.

Right... well, there is a big difference between a thief and a murderer.... Someone that breaks in has no intention of killing.

That is so ridiculously wrong I don't even know where to begin to address it. Maybe we're talking about two different things: Sometimes a burglar who gets caught in the act because he thought no one was home will run. Sometimes he won't. But home invasions, where the criminal (usually more than one) breaks into the home knowing the occupants are inside, intend violence. If they didn't, they'd wait until they thought the place was empty.

And I'm telling you this from first hand experience. I wasn't always on the right side of the law myself.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Are you drunk?! The Germans are friendly people. And they also do not shoot people for no reason :-)

It was a joke in the form of a movie reference. They do have movies in Yurp, don't they?

Does it even matter? Freaky-deaky Dutch, cheese eating surrender weasel Frenchies... what's the difference?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Show me where I said that ass wipe - - - -If some one breaks into my home when I am there I am pretty sure they mean harm and I am not the type to wait and see !
I carry a Beretta FS92 pistol and know how to use it - - - - -

IMG-0033.jpg

OP
OP

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Show me where I said that ass wipe - - - -If some one breaks into my home when I am there I am pretty sure they mean harm and I am not the type to wait and see !

IMG-0033.jpg

I have the exact same pistol except our mags have to be pinned to ten rounds. But in the event of a zombie apocalypse the pins will be pulled.

IMG-2438.jpg

Q

Banned

That is so ridiculously wrong I don't even know where to begin to address it. Maybe we're talking about two different things: Sometimes a burglar who gets caught in the act because he thought no one was home will run. Sometimes he won't. But home invasions, where the criminal (usually more than one) breaks into the home knowing the occupants are inside, intend violence. If they didn't, they'd wait until they thought the place was empty.

And I'm telling you this from first hand experience. I wasn't always on the right side of the law myself.

If they break in, prepared to kill you, no matter how many guns you own, you will be too late. So why would you have the guns then anyway?

• Boring
Reactions: SKY

Q

Banned

Does it even matter? Freaky-deaky Dutch, cheese eating surrender weasel Frenchies... what's the difference?
A lot. But if you cannot understand it, that is fine.

Q

Banned

"well if you break into my place good luck in your next life cause I shoot to kill and have no problem with that". That was where you said it.

Good for you that you know how to use it, but I really doubt if you are not actually overestimating yourself. Did you ever kill anyone?

Q

Banned
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

If you look closely you will see that the syntax of this sentence is incorrect. A well regulated Militia, a well regulated militia, being necessary for the security of a free State, and then there follows a clause that does not fit in with the first part: the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The two sentences do not connect seamlessly. Now, early in American history, it was well understood what was meant by the phrase. The gun law of the Second was the gun right of the state, not of the individuals. In those days it was common for the states to establish and maintain a militia (army) with this Second Amendment to prevent slave revolts, repel Native American attacks, and contain civilian rebellion.
After the American Civil War and certainly after World War I, a large federal army put an end to the militia of the states. It wasn't really necessary anymore. Times change.
America's largest gun association, the National Riffle Association, co-wrote laws to restrict gun use until 1977. Everything was focused on correct instructions, shooting training and above all safety. So until 1977. That year, a group of NRA members rebelled against the government and its gun-control laws and seized power in the gun club; the individual against the state. A change of direction is implemented and the 2nd Amendment was gradually turned into a right of "self-defense for the individual", where it never was this. The Supreme Court, which tests and scrutinizes the constitutions, was played with a huge lobby. Successfully. The right to bear arms is due to this misinterpretation now justified for individuals.
In recent decades, arms sales have soared to more than $ 30 billion a year at the cost of thousands of deaths. The 2nd Amendment has little to do with self-defense and comes under fire with every slaughter. Ammosexuals benefit.

Did anyone even read this? And understand it?

Your whole "freedom by carrying guns" is nothing more than a clever (really clever!) marketing campaign from the large gun manufacturers (read: NRA members). And you are too stupid to know better and are even proud of the stupidity....
This is why America is going downhill...

But being on the subject: I am going to by shares of McDonalds now. Please forget what I just told you, that is of no relevance at all for the following information.
Did you know that eating is your constitutional right?! And especially a real american high quality product like McDonalds shit. I really suggest tht you all start to execute your right of food in the McDonalds right now! And tomorrow and the day after, and so on....

• Boring
Reactions: SKY

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I agree. My children know that a gun is a tool and if they see it not to touch it. It's no different than having a skill saw out or any other tool that could be harmful to them. They know not to go near it. I teach my children. When they reach a certain age they will be going to a gun range with me and learning how to shoot. I am already teaching them everything there is to know about a gun. I've been going to gun ranges since I was 24 years old. I'm 37 now. Trust me when I say, I know how to use a gun well enough. Most men/women that rob/kill take advantage of women that appear to be helpless...the ones with children....walking around without the father with them...scoping them out. I know how this shit works. We already have a system that shows who is allowed/not allowed to own a gun. It works for the most part when guns are being obtained "legally" but it doesn't control the black market (although law enforcement is trying to crack down on illegal firearms and those who posses them illegally).

The problem is that a gun and a saw are completely different in its "status". No kid would think about having a "cool picture" of himself on Tiktok/Facebook/Insta/Etc. woth a saw, but with a gun....? We have all seen the examples. And even the examples where is has gone wrong and the gun fired by accident.

I love the fact that you educate your children about guns. I really do, because education is very important for scary stuff like that.
I just know that not all parents can or will do it. And you might be a good example, but unfortunately for every good example there are multiple bad examples.

But the fact remains that the more weapens there are, the more they will be misused. Any person, adult or child, that gets harmed where it is not neccessary should be prevented in my opinion. And I live in a place where we show the proof that owning a gun is not required.

2aaab28a57480d9d7026b0fc1e1a48bb.jpg

What I meant was that a gun is a "tool" much like a saw is a "tool". It's not meant to be used to "kill" although it is used to kill.....
The intention of a gun is to kill.

Bullshit. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. A gun is a tool.

Succubus

Site Supporter
It took Canadians and Americans with guns to rescue you twice from wars because you could not defend yourself.

Yeah go ahead and live without guns and we'll count all the dead bodies the muslims leave behind in your shit hole country.

Right, all those muslims that are using guns. Please invest some time to learn about life in Europe before shouting stupid stuff....
And I suppose you are referring to the WWI and WWII? Again that is the twisted ideal in the US that you have done it. No, it was not the US that "rescued Europe", it was a joint effort of a lot of countries. And had noting to do with illegal arms and misuse of arms by civillians.

But they USED GUNS TO DO IT!

Q

Banned
It took Canadians and Americans with guns to rescue you twice from wars because you could not defend yourself.

Yeah go ahead and live without guns and we'll count all the dead bodies the muslims leave behind in your shit hole country.

Right, all those muslims that are using guns. Please invest some time to learn about life in Europe before shouting stupid stuff....
And I suppose you are referring to the WWI and WWII? Again that is the twisted ideal in the US that you have done it. No, it was not the US that "rescued Europe", it was a joint effort of a lot of countries. And had noting to do with illegal arms and misuse of arms by civillians.

But they USED GUNS TO DO IT!

Yup, that was a war. It makes sense to have gun in a war, where trained people operate the guns.

Q

Banned
I agree. My children know that a gun is a tool and if they see it not to touch it. It's no different than having a skill saw out or any other tool that could be harmful to them. They know not to go near it. I teach my children. When they reach a certain age they will be going to a gun range with me and learning how to shoot. I am already teaching them everything there is to know about a gun. I've been going to gun ranges since I was 24 years old. I'm 37 now. Trust me when I say, I know how to use a gun well enough. Most men/women that rob/kill take advantage of women that appear to be helpless...the ones with children....walking around without the father with them...scoping them out. I know how this shit works. We already have a system that shows who is allowed/not allowed to own a gun. It works for the most part when guns are being obtained "legally" but it doesn't control the black market (although law enforcement is trying to crack down on illegal firearms and those who posses them illegally).

The problem is that a gun and a saw are completely different in its "status". No kid would think about having a "cool picture" of himself on Tiktok/Facebook/Insta/Etc. woth a saw, but with a gun....? We have all seen the examples. And even the examples where is has gone wrong and the gun fired by accident.

I love the fact that you educate your children about guns. I really do, because education is very important for scary stuff like that.
I just know that not all parents can or will do it. And you might be a good example, but unfortunately for every good example there are multiple bad examples.

But the fact remains that the more weapens there are, the more they will be misused. Any person, adult or child, that gets harmed where it is not neccessary should be prevented in my opinion. And I live in a place where we show the proof that owning a gun is not required.

2aaab28a57480d9d7026b0fc1e1a48bb.jpg

What I meant was that a gun is a "tool" much like a saw is a "tool". It's not meant to be used to "kill" although it is used to kill.....
The intention of a gun is to kill.

Bullshit. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. A gun is a tool.

The purpose of a gun is to kill with. Do I now say it better?

Succubus

Site Supporter

Not here in the US. Some folks have little things we like to call "vendetta's".

Succubus

Site Supporter

If they break in, prepared to kill you, no matter how many guns you own, you will be too late. So why would you have the guns then anyway?

Because not everyone that breaks in will know that YOU'RE prepared.