I want to look inside Jeannie’s cunt...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Beyond the hood-cheese and piss-flappery! I suspect that her cervix is bent out of shape and a quaint nudging is all it make take to straighten out the ol’ punch-cushion of coituserrie! :Thinking:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck that... it's horror personified
source.gif
...harvested this morning before the dew took hold

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Godspeed man !
LoneScornfulImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif
... lemme' know how it goes :LMAO2::LMAO2::ROFL::ROFL:

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The last time you even touched a cervix was when you fell out of your mums cunt. Your little sad dick can only dream of ever reaching those depths again.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The last time you even touched a cervix was when you fell out of your mums cunt. Your little sad dick can only dream of ever reaching those depths again.

How dare yoO ! (:

Do you not know that man is as dangerous as a Tiger ? ... with a gun.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Now I'm picturing a Merrie Melodies cartoon where somebody does this and a voice yells out of the depths of said vagoo, "TURN OUT THAT LIGHT!"

:Popcorn:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
But the opposable thumb thing Shamps ... the mere thought of what Tigers could get up to is horrifying

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Even in the world of Tigers there are Niggers my old friend .. (: out there to ruin the fun for everybody, poking eyes an shit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Sir Stink! I have a question... I told my mrs that I think my spiders hate me and she said “only your spiders?” How would you take that?

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
:Confused4:
no·men·cla·ture | \ ˈnō-mən-ˌklā-chər also nō-ˈmen-klə-ˌchu̇r , -ˈmeŋ-, -chər, -ˌtyu̇r, -ˌtu̇r\
Definition of nomenclature

1:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
… the changing nomenclature of her streets is even more baffling …— Cornelia O. Skinner
2: the act or process or an instance of namingnomenclature … is at its simplest the task of assigning a name to each distinct species— R. I. Smith
3a: a system or set of terms or symbols especially in a particular science, discipline, or artthe nomenclature of inorganic chemistry
b: an international system of standardized New Latin names used in biology for kinds and groups of kinds of animals and plants

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
:Confused4:
no·men·cla·ture | \ ˈnō-mən-ˌklā-chər also nō-ˈmen-klə-ˌchu̇r , -ˈmeŋ-, -chər, -ˌtyu̇r, -ˌtu̇r\
Definition of nomenclature

1:
… the changing nomenclature of her streets is even more baffling …— Cornelia O. Skinner
2: the act or process or an instance of namingnomenclature … is at its simplest the task of assigning a name to each distinct species— R. I. Smith
3a: a system or set of terms or symbols especially in a particular science, discipline, or artthe nomenclature of inorganic chemistry
b: an international system of standardized New Latin names used in biology for kinds and groups of kinds of animals and plants
You daft cunt...don’t you knothethanythingeth of purist wit you sod and a half!