I was told there would be salaciously embarrassing DM's from the old Stomping Grounds vault?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I just found this really good one where she weeps (a lot) about people calling her fat

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just found this really good one where she weeps (a lot) about people calling her fat

Remember when I used to defend her? Hahaha.

I normally would go after people ridiculing weight but shes completely horrible and hypocritical.
And she’s ridiculously fat too

Lol

I smell fatfished victim.
I smell cheap vodka and desperation.

Oh. Hi murdy.
Tell us a luxury story Stubby, please!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
are you crying or touching yourself right now?
Are you digging through Al Capone's vault right now?

THAT was the most disappointing moment of my childhood. Poor Geraldo.
And yet it bears so much resonance today.

notice it’s only the RepubliTARDs who are angry misogynistic pricks on this site…
you’re still not a biologist

great legal mind either

But you do buy into phony narratives like a champ tho

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I normally would go after people ridiculing weight but shes completely horrible and hypocritical.

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

notice it’s only the RepubliTARDs who are angry misogynistic pricks on this site…

great legal mind either

and you’re a coke head turned roid rage woman hater who gave up half his net worth because he was scared of a female judge, pussy

but I have plans today, so I’ll miss your transgression into your sadistic need to relieve the past while you threaten a female member who has put you on ignore several times…

Cause that’s NOT desperate

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

Cheap reeks Floriduh and Mobile Homes

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

great legal mind either

and you’re a coke head turned roid rage woman hater who gave up half his net worth because he was scared of a female judge, pussy

but I have plans today, so I’ll miss your transgression into your sadistic need to relieve the past while you threaten a female member who has put you on ignore several times…

But I’m still not a sloppy barely coherent lush who begged every member of the opposite sex on a troll board to sext with me because my spouse refused to fuck me. For YEARS …

Lol@u

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.
Thats the bimbo version of pimp juice.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So basically I gave up half my networth in a highly contentious divorce

and I still didn't have to go bankrupt, become an alcoholic or put an ad on Craigs list for a roommate

It's called self made financial success

Lolz... is that why the insects around here are so mad at me?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

great legal mind either

But I’m still not a sloppy barely coherent lush who begged every member of the opposite sex on a troll board to sext with me because my spouse refused to fuck me. For YEARS …

Lol@u

Everything she does she gives herself a pass on. It's just bad and evil if someone else something.

Duh.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

great legal mind either

Lol@u

Everything she does she gives herself a pass on. It's just bad and evil if someone else something.

Duh.
no worries... people who have IQs above 100 and CAN actually read a simple 7 page document for themselves can see that quite clearly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

Lol

Oh. Hi murdy.

great legal mind either

Lol@u

Duh.
no worries... people who have IQs above 100 and CAN actually read a simple 7 page document for themselves can see that quite clearly.

I never worry :D

I'm just impressed by the flagrant hypocrisy and ignorance such behaviour requires. This is another one I used to defend when other people harshly judged her.

Oh well. I'm who I am because that's who I am. Other people really dont impact that :D

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
oh man... just found a real good one

where pig goes off on a certain someone who wasn't allowed on SG for pretty much it's entire existence

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
oh man... just found a real good one

where pig goes off on a certain someone who wasn't allowed on SG for pretty much it's entire existence

There are a few of those lol.

I mean they sure talked shit about eachother. Now they are "friends" slamming other people. Go figure lol.