I'm going Up the River (wonder what the kids'll make-a-that)

CaseyK

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I love to catch catfish. My favorite fish to eat....flounder and salmon coming in second. Any of you ever go fly fishing? I've tried but I am NOT good at it. I am patient when it comes to fishing (of course that comes with the sport) but fly fishing to me is difficult.
It's not hard,you just need a few pointers ! Find a fly shop near you that give's lessons and to bad you are not by me in the heart of some of the best fishing in Calif. and in fact had a place on Hat Creek with 180 feet of water front. Buney Falls was 11 mile's from me >>>

It's so beautiful! The closest thing near here that looks like that is Lake Bowen Dam, lol. Not much of a pretty picture like yours but has some fish in it. If you fish off the damn there are plenty of catfish to catch but its dangerous. I think it would be cool to take fishing lessons from you. It'd be nice to go fishing with you. :)

CaseyK

Site Supporter
How was your fishing trip?
Okay. Very tiring hiking the scree on the Res banks. Very steep.
Fish sleepy.
Did you catch a lot of fish? And what do you do with the fish you catch?
First day not so bad,
second day not so good.
T-Storms probably drove them deep.
Still, some strikes on top,
but no hookups except one dink.
Locals complained it was an off day also.
Seemed to like the Spook Jr
Should have had a black spook
would have made a better target
than the bone color given the overcast conditions.

Fish go back to grow more and make babies.

Trout I occasionally fish for a meal.
Bass is for sport.

When you say Tstorms probably drove them deep thats kinda odd....usually, fish come to the surface and bite better after a good rain because the rain washes all the food down the banks.

Holliday

Factory Bastard
I love to catch catfish. My favorite fish to eat....flounder and salmon coming in second. Any of you ever go fly fishing? I've tried but I am NOT good at it. I am patient when it comes to fishing (of course that comes with the sport) but fly fishing to me is difficult.
We got some pretty big cats in the river for those who fish them. Met an older feller down there recently - he had 3 or 4 nice catfish - one was I would say a good 10 lbs. Says he marinates them a couple of days to make em edible though.

Holliday

Factory Bastard
How was your fishing trip?
Okay. Very tiring hiking the scree on the Res banks. Very steep.
Fish sleepy.
Did you catch a lot of fish? And what do you do with the fish you catch?
First day not so bad,
second day not so good.
T-Storms probably drove them deep.
Still, some strikes on top,
but no hookups except one dink.
Locals complained it was an off day also.
Seemed to like the Spook Jr
Should have had a black spook
would have made a better target
than the bone color given the overcast conditions.

Fish go back to grow more and make babies.

Trout I occasionally fish for a meal.
Bass is for sport.

When you say Tstorms probably drove them deep thats kinda odd....usually, fish come to the surface and bite better after a good rain because the rain washes all the food down the banks.
Yes, rain, but not electrical storms. The tricity worries them.

CaseyK

Site Supporter
We got some pretty big cats in the river for those who fish them. Met an older feller down there recently - he had 3 or 4 nice catfish - one was I would say a good 10 lbs. Says he marinates them a couple of days to make em edible though.

I like mine battered and fried. :) Lemon juice and hot sauce.

Holliday

Factory Bastard
Goin up to the big res to do a bit of Smallie fishing - so you won't hear from me for a coupla days.
I mention it so you don't worry for me.
I don't need you to worry for me
I can do that all myself.

Weather kind of sketchy what with all the T-Storms
but it'll be all right
I'm well provisioned and them Smallies don't stand a chance.

Any fishermen here?
Oh - certainly not - it's sort of a man thing.
Momentarily forgot my audience's character.

Well - enjoy my absence.

did you go fishing here ?
Oh, hey.
Look what Whimple pulled out of his ass. :ThumbsUp2:

Holliday

Factory Bastard

I like mine battered and fried.
Well I treat mine more kindly than that. I dispatch them quick and clean, causing as little distress as possible to the sacrificial fish, then just a little butter and onions. Yum.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I love some fried catfish, also followed by salmon and flounder lol. Must be a Southern thang. My brother lives in Seattle, if you ever get out that way, you MUST try the salmon if you like salmon.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I like mine battered and fried.
Well I treat mine more kindly than that. I dispatch them quick and clean, causing as little distress as possible to the sacrificial fish, then just a little butter and onions. Yum.

Hey I was curious ... do you feel some sort of compulsion to answer each ANd EVERY post ??
Does it eat at your ass to pass one by ?

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck, now Im craving fried catfish lol, and the butcher done for the day lol. Ugh. Hmmmm, what to eat tonight. Craving seafood.

CaseyK

Site Supporter

I love some fried catfish, also followed by salmon and flounder lol. Must be a Southern thang. My brother lives in Seattle, if you ever get out that way, you MUST try the salmon if you like salmon.
Atlantic salmon is my favorite....I tried sockeye one time and it was just nasty as hell. Tough fish to eat and had a funny taste to it.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Atlantic salmon is my favorite....I tried sockeye one time and it was just nasty as hell. Tough fish to eat and had a funny taste to it.

Weird! I've always had good sockeye.

I make damn good Atlantic though lol. I grill it with a BBQ dry rub, I bake it with either a mango chutney or with jalapenos and honey, and I like to batter it and fry it with Cajun lol.

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck do you put any fish with the seasoning ?
Sea Salt lemon Olive oil and a hot grill ... how do you say you like Salmon and you put a bunch of shit on it ?

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck do you put any fish with the seasoning ?
Sea Salt lemon Olive oil and a hot grill ... how do you say you like Salmon and you put a bunch of shit on it ?
I eat it how I want!

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NO fuck dimwit ... but don't say you like Salmon when you Shelac it with a bunch of shit ..

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NO fuck dimwit ... but don't say you like Salmon when you Shelac it with a bunch of shit ..
You eat it like my Dad's wife, like a lady lol. Spice it up mang!

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But fuck !! OH FORGIT IT

X

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter