Im TIRED of it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love how right wingers always blame things like vaccines for the side effects of their alcohol/meth/opiate addictions.
Big black man says for you warts to stay in your own lanes when it comes to vaccines and personal choice

now have a seat before I am forced to label you a racist

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Woah.

He isnt just black. He is authentically black, with the establishment stamp of approval on his blackness.

You think he still black after this comment though?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Dove it's hilarious that you think anyone besides Biggie reads your long ass bitter shit posts lmfao.

I know they do. The ones who say they dont read it harder :D

They wouldnt be posting asshurt shit and asshurt emojis otherwise. JS.
How tired are these leftards getting?

Hopefully too tired to burn down more black owned businesses.
Who gives a fuck about colour anyway!? As long as you’re not full of shit and willing to give it a go, I’ll support it. I’ll never support any business that expects a free handout. Hard work and a decent attitude will be rewarded.
:ThumbsUp1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Russell Brand here (a lefty) goes into the demographics of who isnt getting vaccinated and why.

And he goes into why this is completely fucked.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove it's hilarious that you think anyone besides Biggie reads your long ass bitter shit posts lmfao.

Who gives a fuck about colour anyway!? As long as you’re not full of shit and willing to give it a go, I’ll support it. I’ll never support any business that expects a free handout. Hard work and a decent attitude will be rewarded.

People who give a fuck about skin color are those who have bought into the race pimping politics. The race cult.

Its gross and awful, isnt it?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Well this thread got nasty all of the sudden.

All cuz I don’t want MY children to get a shot that is not effective at preventing COVID. Hmmm

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Russell Brand here (a lefty) goes into the demographics of who isnt getting vaccinated and why.

Aaaaaaah, I tell you what...I started following this cunt on Facebook, but had to drop his hide shortly thereafter. He comes across as a pretentious fuckwit that loves the sound of his own voice. I just flick past the prick whenever I see his face. Fuuuuuuuck....I can’t stand to see him now!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

People who give a fuck about skin color are those who have bought into the race pimping politics. The race cult.

Its gross and awful, isnt it?
Unfortunately I’ve met more racist black people in my life than racist white, yellow, brown combined. Society is a fickle beast.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Aaaaaaah, I tell you what...I started following this cunt on Facebook, but had to drop his hide shortly thereafter. He comes across as a pretentious fuckwit that loves the sound of his own voice. I just flick past the prick whenever I see his face. Fuuuuuuuck....I can’t stand to see him now!

Know what’s funny? That’s how I picture you. I think Russell Brand is hot, btw

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

In my private life outside of this character, you wouldn’t know me Flea...trust me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I like him!

I started listening to him in recovery, he says a lot of things regarding recovery that resonates with me.

He is very fair though when he discusses politics and current events, even though I don't agree with some of his stances. And he will people come on for discussions who are on different "sides" and he always respectful and fair.

I like to have a variety of views to hear from....so I'll watch Brand here as well as Jimmy Dore. I get that they are genuine in their views even though I disagree with them.

Its refreshing when there is so much "state tv" establishment propaganda and shilling.

And I totally agree with everything he says in this video.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He really is. He would most definately be a great experience. He has really good energy :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

He really is. He would most definately be a great experience. He has really good energy :D

He generates good energy after personally knowing what it’s like being a previous arsehole. This is just a man growing up. I could have my own podcast and shows too. Are you interested in writing a book with me?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He generates good energy after personally knowing what it’s like being a previous arsehole. This is just a man growing up. I could have my own podcast and shows too. Are you interested in writing a book with me?

We all go through our shit. Some of us devolve and grow and some....just get more rotten.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lets hope we hear about you offing yourself in spectacular fashion soon, degenerate trash.

We'll be hearing about you offing yourself first you miserable sack of shit.... I'm livin my best life lol.
More like living your bestest degenerate live. Sick bastard. You'll always be a man.

This is a free country where everyone gets to choose to live their own best life. Stop trying to butt in to everyone else's, you fascists.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

We all go through our shit. Some of us devolve and grow and some....just get more rotten.

I try help the rotten eggs! But I don’t suffer fools gladly. I’m very analytical by nature and have the ability to bore the truth out of someone by looking right through their eyes. I don’t like leaving a person feeling ridiculed, so I often compliment them in any positive way I can. Hahahahahaaa....fuck, it’s like raising children in an adult circus.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lets hope we hear about you offing yourself in spectacular fashion soon, degenerate trash.

We'll be hearing about you offing yourself first you miserable sack of shit.... I'm livin my best life lol.
More like living your bestest degenerate live. Sick bastard. You'll always be a man.

This is a free country where everyone gets to choose to live their own best life. Stop trying to butt in to everyone else's, you fascists.
I wanna burn the motherfuckers at the stake. Butt out, bitch.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I'm just fucking reeling that a thread Flea started generated thirty-seven pages of the same ol' fucking toddlers spunking over Matt Gaetz's homework, that he bullied the fat lad to do from home economics, who definitely had eyes on that lass from Maffs, second period... you know the one with the bouffant hair, and not dat other one wiff the hair lip.

How anyone can validate Flea is like asking why you exist? Well, do ye?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I'm just fucking reeling that a thread Flea started generated thirty-seven pages of the same ol' fucking toddlers spunking over Matt Gaetz's homework, that he bullied the fat lad to do from home economics, who definitely had eyes on that lass from Maffs, second period... you know the one with the bouffant hair, and not dat other one wiff the hair lip.

Damn. 'Bouffant'. Bland prolly uses that one in real life. Lol

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Im that bitch. Always have been, always will be

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You go grandma!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You go grandma!

Piss off, Rafiki

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Why wouldn't I?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Why wouldn't I?
Exactly!