Im TIRED of it

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
<----- FULLY VACCINATED since May - PFIZER - no big deal snowflakes.
Great. Hopefully you get covid now and die. Fukin tranny assed filth.

It's not vaccinated people who are getting covid and dying shitbag... :Happy5:
Really faggit? Cause my son in law has pronounced plenty of people who died shortly after getting the vax and people who died of covid in spite of getting the vax. Just be sure to get covid and let us all know when you're dying. Pics please. Fukin degenerate.

Are you jealous he didn't propose to you?
Try harder to make some fukin sense next time you stupid bitch. BTW, the trannie loves you attaching yourself to his ass.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
<----- FULLY VACCINATED since May - PFIZER - no big deal snowflakes.

I'm fully vaccinated as well with the J&J.

It's not snowflakey to be against the government coercing a vaccine.... and pushing a certain manufacturer's vaccine at that.

It's insane to let the government push any medical intervention on people.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why why why is that piece of decrepit old shit in office?? How the fuck are they gonna force vaccines on kids??
Soooo I have to chime in here. So, a plastic surgeon I know..,wife just had a baby. She got the vaccine during her pregnancy mostly because her husband(surgeon) thought with all that’s going in the hospital and with his line of work it’s better “safe” than sorry.

well she went into pre-term labor. She ended up giving birth. The newborn had been in the NICU for 6 weeks and think she may be blind. He believes it’s from the vaccine. They have 2 heathy children and had no problems until she got the shot.

I know I have been back and forth on it. I was saying get if you are at an age and you don’t want children. But forcing this on people and especially health care workers who were on the front line when there was no vaccine. Enough is enough. Fuck Biden.

So fucking sad.

I couldnt believe people were taking this while pregnant.

You want to take that risk? Go ahead. But my stance on this is harsh....and I firmly believe that if a woman takes something while pregnant and it damages the baby, she should held responsible and charged with a crime.

If a doctor pushes or gives something that damages the baby he should be held responsible and charged with a crime. Or at least sued.

This vaccine being pushed on people is irresponsible corporate fascism. This is about money, not health.

Nothing will happen....because making it political like this is a sort of sheild. They'll hurt and kill people and be defended. Dems/progs have completely lost touch with balance and common sense and no longer care about cost and consequence.
She has been told that getting covid while pregnant is deadly for her unborn baby. It’s misinformation not something she did. That’s how I see it. It’s all messed up.

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why why why is that piece of decrepit old shit in office?? How the fuck are they gonna force vaccines on kids??
Soooo I have to chime in here. So, a plastic surgeon I know..,wife just had a baby. She got the vaccine during her pregnancy mostly because her husband(surgeon) thought with all that’s going in the hospital and with his line of work it’s better “safe” than sorry.

well she went into pre-term labor. She ended up giving birth. The newborn had been in the NICU for 6 weeks and think she may be blind. He believes it’s from the vaccine. They have 2 heathy children and had no problems until she got the shot.

I know I have been back and forth on it. I was saying get if you are at an age and you don’t want children. But forcing this on people and especially health care workers who were on the front line when there was no vaccine. Enough is enough. Fuck Biden.

So fucking sad.

You want to take that risk? Go ahead. But my stance on this is harsh....and I firmly believe that if a woman takes something while pregnant and it damages the baby, she should held responsible and charged with a crime.

If a doctor pushes or gives something that damages the baby he should be held responsible and charged with a crime. Or at least sued.

This vaccine being pushed on people is irresponsible corporate fascism. This is about money, not health.

Nothing will happen....because making it political like this is a sort of sheild. They'll hurt and kill people and be defended. Dems/progs have completely lost touch with balance and common sense and no longer care about cost and consequence.
She has been told that getting covid while pregnant “ could” be deadly for her unborn baby. It’s misinformation not something she did. That’s how I see it. It’s all messed up.
Sorry, I needed to fix that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So fucking sad.

She has been told that getting covid while pregnant is deadly for her unborn baby. It’s misinformation not something she did. That’s how I see it. It’s all messed up.

Oh no I mean the doctor or person who gave her shot should be held accountable.

Just giving that to a pregnant woman who is trusting them. Uhg.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
I love how right wingers always blame things like vaccines for the side effects of their alcohol/meth/opiate addictions.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love how right wingers always blame things like vaccines for the side effects of their alcohol/meth/opiate addictions.

Are you saying everyone who has suffered a bad reaction to a vaccine is not just right wing, but an addict?

Do you just not understand THIS is why the left is fucking horrible?

You guys just label everyone who disagrees with any part of your establishment shilling as "right wing' and you really have become the most self righteous and insufferable fuckers in the country.

Amazing you guys are dumb enough to make yourselves state property and spew at people who reject this nazi shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Go kill yourself you sick fucking degenerate trannie.

You're a hysterically homosexual homophobe... a caricature of yourself...

You should pay attention to what YOU say that inspires comments like that. It's not about homophobia or even trans.

Its because you literally just spewed an incredibly insensitive comment about other human beings that was completely sanctimonious and devoid of empathy. Towards people who have been injured by vaccines(they DO exist.....you know, not everyone CAN be vaccinated. This was a fact LONG before you guys got your fascist political marching orders from corporate owned politicains and media to view unvaccinated people as subhuman). The knock on people with addiction disorder wasnt great either.

Do you guys ever hear yourselves?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

How does one become hysterically homosesexual while still maintaining a phobia towards homosexuals?

This should be good

Well I guess they are allowed to be hateful and degrading but anyone who responds to that predictably......there must be something wrong with them.

If you dont respond to their insults and judgemental nonsense with gratitude, it's because you have a problem. So Lok is hysterically homophobic.

It's totally not that leftists are narcissistic and entitled fucking assholes who are hateful AF to people who dont support their stances.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

How does one become hysterically homosesexual while still maintaining a phobia towards homosexuals?

This should be good

Well I guess they are allowed to be hateful and degrading but anyone who responds to that predictably......there must be something wrong with them.

If you dont respond to their insults and judgemental nonsense with gratitude, it's because you have a problem. So Lok is hysterically homophobic.

This should be good

Don't you love their logic tho?

When they hate trump they really hate him

but when a conservative male hates a tranny impersonating a woman in a woman's sport he must be a closet homo

They the dumbest fucks on the planet and don't even realize it

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Big black man says for you warts to stay in your own lanes when it comes to vaccines and personal choice

now have a seat before I am forced to label you a racist

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This should be good

This should be good

Don't you love their logic tho?

When they hate trump they really hate him

but when a conservative male hates a tranny impersonating a woman in a woman's sport he must be a closet homo

They the dumbest fucks on the planet and don't even realize it

These are people who think the world revolves around them and them only. That only they matter. That they even own the narratives of others.

So they get to decide everything about everyone and it's on us to figure it out and submit to it, or else we are the enemy and we are obligated to accept abuse from them with a smile (or we have a problem) or even endure violence without fighting back.

You know....because their violence and abuse is just "blow back" and since the world revolves around them, that entitles them to do whatever they want.

We dont even have the right to make our own medical decisions, everyone has to do what they want.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove it's hilarious that you think anyone besides Biggie reads your long ass bitter shit posts lmfao.
They aint even that long, you fukin degenerate. Is ADHD associated with that fag disorder you chose to indulge in?

Gotta love how the ones who claim to be the most educated and read wail and clutch pearls if you post something that requires a bit more attention than an average tick tock.