Is Admin aka Apey a fucking SPAMMER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
EYEVOAT YES!
Of course you did, you're the Assistant To The Assistant Drama Queen Manager

"Waah waah waah, that Admin. makes me feel stoopit all the time!
Awww, dont be mad ya lil bitch! You knew I was gonna put my wife beater on and punch you right in your faggit face all personal like when this went up! I just wanted you to know for SURE! :Welcome8:
That's nice Skippy, i am now quaking in terror,, you simple minded punching bag....LOL

I'LL FIGHT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, BECAUSE I ARE INTERNET BADASS!
you lost, faggit!
Fight me cunt!
Oi...you don’t say cunt, you cunt! :LOL1:
I apologize if that is a very sore subject within or without you , after the jailhouse incidents. May Prep. H. Be upon you.
Are yoo lik twelf? :Sad:

Oak

Factory Bastard
spamming is a trolling style?

who knew?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, spammmmmmmmmmingggggggggggg waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Why don't you get the people here to ban him? It's about banning time when conservatives get their panties in knots.
that's not an answer, dear.

Is drooling all over the site a form of "trolling" that would be tolerated at CBT?

What does CBT have to do with this issue or me?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

who knew?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, spammmmmmmmmmingggggggggggg waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Why don't you get the people here to ban him? It's about banning time when conservatives get their panties in knots.

Is drooling all over the site a form of "trolling" that would be tolerated at CBT?

Consistency.

Thought you might have been intelligent enough to see that yourself.

I was wrong apparently.

Carry on, complain queen.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Can’t have any fun without people taking shit personally. Ugh
Huh, did yoo seriously just say that out loud? Funny stuff?

You need to stop, there are "feelings" here about your trolling style. Sore feelings. Enough is enough, aren't we going through enough? By God man, STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP they're dying.
GGB 1/30/2024 If mankind is still alive?

Oak

Factory Bastard

who knew?

Consistency.

I was wrong apparently.

Consistency? There is no troll that is ever consistent. Get real.

As for complaints, that's all this poll thread freaking is...hello, Mr Not So Big Smarts...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

who knew?

Consistency.

I was wrong apparently.

I see

Unless you're viewing the other side of the political isle. THen the expectations change

Btw, what are you thoughts on the media mongrels teaming up with the state to ban vanish people off the web that they dont like

sounds alot like a communist regime does it not?

Oak

Factory Bastard

who knew?

Consistency.

I was wrong apparently.

I see

Unless you're viewing the other side of the political isle. THen the expectations change

Btw, what are you thoughts on the media mongrels teaming up with the state to ban vanish people off the web that they dont like

Wait, aren't you and your friends complaining about politics in a thread that's not about politics?

See how "consistency" is bullshit? Where is BreakFall and others to come down on you discussing the "media"?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

who knew?

Consistency.

I was wrong apparently.

I see

Wait, aren't you and your friends complaining about politics in a thread that's not about politics?

See how "consistency" is bullshit? Where is BreakFall and others to come down on you discussing the "media"?
you could have just ignored the question if it was too difficult to answer instead of going the amateur route, dear

Oak

Factory Bastard

who knew?

Consistency.

I was wrong apparently.

I see

you could have just ignored the question if it was too difficult to answer instead of going the amateur route, dear

I agree with you that I'm right about your post. Open a thread in POLITICS to avoid a BF group meltie and I'll answer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

who knew?

Consistency.

I was wrong apparently.

I see

I agree with you that I'm right about your post. Open a thread in POLITICS to avoid a BF group meltie and I'll answer.
I don't see a BF group melty

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Bwa Hahahahahahahaha!

I seem to recall that in the distant past this poster would now and then post something thoughtful.

... not since at least five or six years ago, anyway.
I tried doing that here, But Bigly and his band of merry gay men, chose to poke at me....well I can flame for days...or until the sissies ban me for emotional distress reasons.

Flame with moar words and fewer cartoons then, brother. Too many memes make you look incapable and stupid.

What is the essence of trolling? What is it that the troll is seeking? Let's discuss.

The Gaurdian said:
In 2007, I began a PhD thesis entitled: "Trolling in computer-mediated communication: impoliteness, deception, and manipulation online." Six years and countless high-profile trolling incidents later, trolling has become all too common.
Many of us have a working idea of what trolling is – causing mischief online for fun. But fewer of us realise that trolling comes in a wide variety of flavours. A small handful of those in my research include RIP trolls, who spend their time
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
;
, who
on
; care trolls, who purport to see abuse in every post about children or animals; political trolls who
out of office; and many others besides.

Moreover, trolls don't simply spew vile tirades of abuse. In fact, the data repeatedly shows that such obvious trolls are easier to deal with. When someone pours forth unprovoked hatred, there is really only one interpretation: they're aiming to manipulate your feelings (eg to hurt you) or even your behaviour (eg to delete your
account). However, such attempts are so painfully obvious that they are easy to identify, block, and if serious enough, to prosecute.
Where we need greater understanding is in the world of covert trolling. This craftier breed is neither obviously hateful, nor openly offensive. Instead, these trolls live in the twilight between what we think their intentions are, and what they really intend. The fact is that we never know another person's intentions. We are only ever guessing, based on the evidence they present us with, and a crafty troll will present just enough evidence of being credible that to block them would seem like a dangerous step towards infringing free speech. Such trolls will even use this defence, and accuse those who block them of cowardice, censorship, and losing the argument. The average individual is left stuck between doing the morally upstanding thing (upholding free speech, engaging in a debate) and the wise thing (protecting their own peace of mind).
In short, while obvious trolls are an unsophisticated hammer on the nerves, covert trolls are the insidious, fine-tuned torture of doubt and misery. These are the trolls whose behaviour is most difficult to capture under current legislation (and indeed, some free-speech activists would argue that their behaviour should not be captured), yet they are also the type that, for the ordinary user, can be most damaging. The most common question I get now is, "How should I deal with trolls?"
The next stage of my research presents the major response methods that ordinary individuals use, and the risk/effectiveness of these strategies. Between now and then, however, there is still much work to be done, and not all of it involves researchers in labs processing giant banks of data. A crucial part of it involves a change in attitude.
Perhaps the most disheartening aspect of my research is the general view – not just socially, but legally and politically too – of online misbehaviours and crimes. Trolling is yet to be widely accepted as involving "real" perpetrators, "real" victims, or "real" harm. It's "just the internet" and "you can switch it off". While telling a woman not to leave the house at night if she doesn't wish to be raped would attract general contempt and disgust, it still seems to be perfectly acceptable to tell individuals not to go online if they don't wish to be trolled or cyberbullied. Further, trolling is only one phenomenon in the spectrum of online misbehaviour and crime, from the predatory (cyberbullying, cyberstalking, online PLEASE ASS BOX ME!) through to the fraudulent (
, e-hoaxing,
). Like trolling, these are frequently viewed as unreal or, at best, inferior versions of their offline counterparts.
To even begin to understand and tackle these behaviours, we need cutting-edge research hubs, like Lancaster University's ESRC-funded Corpus Approaches to Social Science centre, which supports major research and projects similar to those I am involved in. More fundamentally, though, we need to see a change in attitude – socially, legally, and politically. The internet is arguably the most influential and ubiquitous technology of our time. For many of us, it is central to our lives, and we cannot be content with the idea that it is "real" and important when it is beneficial, but "unreal" and unimportant when it throws up difficult problems. In short, if we are to realise the internet's full potential for good, we must start taking seriously the many ways in which it is used for harm.

You know what's really funny? I was one of the original trolls on the infant Guardian website in the early ought 2000s.

I was Hadding.

I'm sure there's some commie Brit fuck who still remembers me there.

Medium.com said:
The Complete Guide to Understanding and Dealing With Online Trolls

Who are these people?
Medium.com said:
The first step to mounting a defense is understanding who is harassing you. That starts with the troll archetypes, and there are three.

The Thinker
These are few and far between, but they are absolutely critical to the mechanism of organized online abuse. They choose the targets, twist the facts, and fabricate the stories. They also provide, for those who require it, the justification (however questionable) that what they are doing is not only justified, but righteous.

The Zombie Army
They aren’t the best and brightest, but they have wifi, plenty of free time, and a desire to hate and hurt someone. They will go where they are pointed and repeat what they are told by the Thinkers. If you find yourself astonished that so many people believe the same outrageous lie about you, you have these trolls to thank.

The Zealot
This person crosses the line from trolling to obsession. They might create an entire website devoted to hating you, show up at your events, Facebook message your mom, or even send a false performance complaint to your boss. Online abuse via an employer is so prevalent that
— an advocacy group for victims of online abuse - has a
to help them understand.

Why do they do it?
The subject of how functioning humans devolve into internet trolls is complicated — especially because you can’t trust them to tell you the truth. Some of them sound like teenage boys, because they are. Others are adults whose bodies made it out of junior high, but whose maturity was tragically left behind. Some justify their behavior with rhetoric that would be at home at a neo-nazi rally.

Yes, a few are pathological.
that “when high on trait psychopathy, trolls employ an empathic strategy of predicting and recognising the emotional suffering of their victims, while abstaining from the experience of these negative emotions.”

But it should be clear that people dealing with mental illness are far more likely to be victims than perpetrators. Putting trolls under the umbrella of mental illness is both ableist and enabling. And
found that trolls can be made, not born, noting that “trolling stems from both innate and situational factors … both mood and discussion context affect trolling behavior.” Ultimately, trolls must be held responsible for their behavior.

Troll tactics
Once we have a sense of who the players are, it’s time to look at the tactics they employ.

Refusing to back down on known fallacies
In my experience, the most common tactic is a sort of “lying about lying”. The Zombie Army trolls will generally believe other trolls no matter how outlandish the claim, and so when one troll tells a lie (either directly or through the use of hyperbole, omission, or twisting facts), many will repeat it—even if it can be easily disproved.

This is a common tactic of trolls who are trying to harm you professionally. They will simply continue to state the falsehoods with an air of authority, regardless of the facts. As York College professor and researcher Erec S. Smith
, “intelligent trolls know they are wrong but continue to push their fallacious arguments to tally a victory — even if the victory is empty and wrought with falsities. A troll’s goal is not virtuous in a traditional sense. A troll’s goal is the acquisition of power and the dismissal of truth and ethics. Add this attitude to the universality and anonymity of the internet and you get the rise of alternative facts and the demonization of empirically based facts.”

Troll telephone
This works like the childhood game where you stand in a line and the first person whispers a phrase to the second person, who whispers it to the next, and on down the line until it’s hilariously distorted by the time it reaches the last person in line.

In this case a troll in one forum says something flip, and another troll takes it as truth and repeats in another forum. Then it becomes a lie that gets told over and over again.

In my case, someone glibly posting “I’ll bet she did her whole marathon on a scooter” eventually became an email to a school where I was booked to speak, insisting that “she calls herself a marathoner but she did the whole thing on a scooter! What else is she lying about?”

If a nonsensical lie about you starts making the rounds, it’s probably the result of Troll Telephone.

Aggressively poor reading comprehension
You write or say something, your trolls claim that you wrote or said something else, and then they use it against you. For example, you might say that you worked at Google. Your employer receives an email saying that “she was never an executive at Google, what else is she lying about?” But — you never said that you were an executive at Google.

This is similar to Troll Telephone, but they’re using your own words as a starting point for the distortion.

These first three tactics—refusing to back down on known fallacies, troll telephone, and poor reading comprehension—can be used by trolls in combination to try to discredit you. The goal is to use the sheer volume of assertions to convince people who fail to apply their own critical thinking or research.

Threats and doxxing
It’s not an accident that so many people who were polled lived in fear. Trolls often combine sending threats with with “doxxing,” the practice of posting people’s personal information online.

When #GamerGate victim Brianna Wu retweeted a meme someone had made of her tweets poking fun at her trolls, the trolls responded by posting her address online and sending her graphic, violent threats until she was forced to flee her home. Predictably, the trolls then claimed that she made the whole thing up. Which bring us to…

It wasn’t me
The final troll tactic we’ll talk about here is a form of gaslighting. It typically happens when you go public about the trolling you are experiencing. Suddenly the trolls are shocked — shocked I tell you! — that their actions are interpreted as harassment. They’ll claim that you just can’t take a joke, or that you are scared of an “open debate.”

If it is remotely possible, they’ll deny it happened at all — they’ll claim you faked the picture, doctored the email, sent the death threat to yourself, etc. They may engage in blame-the-victim tactics, claiming that they wouldn’t have kept going if you had responded. Or, that they wouldn’t have kept going if you hadn’t responded. Or that it’s your own fault because if you would just think, speak, and act exactly like they want you to, they would leave you alone.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

who knew?

Consistency.

I was wrong apparently.

I see

Aisle* Mr Smarty Pants.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?

Banning is censorship, Queenie.

If Ya'll do that then yer no better than Shitter and Fascistbook banning Parler.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

who knew?

Consistency.

I was wrong apparently.

I see

Aisle* Mr Smarty Pants.

f9138c31c47bfedbb46632eb033e03dd.jpg

thats so facebook cicra 1999.. weak sauce

pure Mongo skills aquired

facebook-grammar.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Cast your votes, Bastard Factory residents. Is this meth riddled idiot Admin the very definition of a SPAMMER?
Anne, some friendly advice for you: it might be good for you to lookup the definition of "spam". It's NOT "someone saying stuff I do not agree with" :)

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Try Stubby or DD. Spamming without style sucks. Did you forget?

I believe, sincerely and with no troll, that the staff at Valhalla correctly determined and implemented the best (and maybe the only) workable definition of SPAMMING. It was easy to implement, and they had enough mods to do it. I also know as a matter of history that @Biggie Smiles participated in that process, and later tried to disrupt the operation of Valhalla by finding new vehicles for spamming, with the result that he got locked out for the duration of the forum's existence.

What he has been doing here at BF for the past several months involves a mixture of spammage and other tactics, and the staff here (including the FO) is oblivious to all of that and does not see his intention. It's a Long Troll that has already upset the forum's balance, said upset being easy to see if one looks at who has been posting regularly of late and who has gotten scarce.

The guy is going to bring this forum down, but I won't be here to watch any more of that. Life is too short. I am tagging @Bastard Factory to save myself the trouble of messaging him privately.

Peace, out.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

If Ya'll do that then yer no better than Shitter and Fascistbook banning Parler.

I was just having some fun. BF doesn’t ban anyone. I know this and so do the regulars.

Sorry that one damn messageboard poll got threw a wedge in everyone’s panties

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I was just having some fun. BF doesn’t ban anyone. I know this and so do the regulars.

The thread had wings, tho
Lol

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lol

It was fun then all the sudden DEJA VU.

This sites owner is probably like, fuck this shit. I could give a shit what the guy does.Having to read it in Meltdown sucks. Now everyone is spazzing out. Sound familiar, @Dr. Funkenstein? lol

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Lol

It was fun then all the sudden DEJA VU.

This sites owner is probably like, fuck this shit. I could give a shit what the guy does.Having to read it in Meltdown sucks. Now everyone is spazzing out. Sound familiar, @Dr. Funkenstein? lol
Yup. Keeps things interesting.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I believe, sincerely and with no troll, that the staff at Valhalla correctly determined and implemented the best (and maybe the only) workable definition of SPAMMING. It was easy to implement, and they had enough mods to do it. I also know as a matter of history that @Biggie Smiles participated in that process, and later tried to disrupt the operation of Valhalla by finding new vehicles for spamming, with the result that he got locked out for the duration of the forum's existence.

What he has been doing here at BF for the past several months involves a mixture of spammage and other tactics, and the staff here (including the FO) is oblivious to all of that and does not see his intention. It's a Long Troll that has already upset the forum's balance, said upset being easy to see if one looks at who has been posting regularly of late and who has gotten scarce.

The guy is going to bring this forum down, but I won't be here to watch any more of that. Life is too short. I am tagging @Bastard Factory to save myself the trouble of messaging him privately.

Peace, out.

Strapon is the biggest spammer of all time.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peace, out.

So is that lame ass DD

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Peace, out.

So is that lame ass DD

True.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Peace, out.
You need a tissue or a tampon?