Incompetent teachers union can't even write a letter correctly.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These people can't even write a grammatically correct letter but want total control over your children. Oh, and they want to close schools again because they really loved not working but still getting paid.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL! Teachers are so fuking stupid. My daughters college professor didnt know oil prices were tied to the US Dollar when we went off the gold standard and the dumb bitch thought the depression mainly affected rich people. Funny thing, that "professor" is exactly how I see locust.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
636318142525378527-Trump.JPG

Trump is very cognitively there!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL! Teachers are so fuking stupid. My daughters college professor didnt know oil prices were tied to the US Dollar when we went off the gold standard and the dumb bitch thought the depression mainly affected rich people. Funny thing, that "professor" is exactly how I see locust.
And yet somehow you have a workable facility with English, and you claim to make a decent salary, so where is the problem?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And yet somehow you have a workable facility with English, and you claim to make a decent salary, so where is the problem?
I went to a private, Christian school, aidsman. Speaking of, so did my kids, and when the got to college, they were shocked at how fukin stupid the public screwel kids were. The professors were having to teach remedial shit in class cause da blax cant be left behind. Of course my smart kids suffered because of the diversity but it taught them a valuable lesson!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
636318142525378527-Trump.JPG

Trump is very cognitively there!

He isnt an educator though. He did what we elected him to do. He did it well. Regardless of that constant negative press.

Didnt you ever find it odd that he was constantly attacked like that? I know some former democrats who said the relentless negative press was a red flag and made them dig deeper.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
These people can't even write a grammatically correct letter but want total control over your children. Oh, and they want to close schools again because they really loved not working but still getting paid.

and they're not half as bad as some of the liberals around here with their random and atrocious comma placements among other mistakes.

I've witnessed Oak throwing commas into her disjointed floatsam like she was seasoning a bowl of noodles with parmesan cheese flakes

And she'll be the first to whine about grammar and typos :LOL3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I wouldn't let Lotusbud teach a pet how to lick its own O-Ring...

It would invariably crawl up into itself and make rubber duckie noises when it whined....