Jkk8nLe.jpg

pcHIsxi.jpg

2VDOAGV.gif

hv4CSJF.gif

Ea5CIe9.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You really gotta be a stupid fucking proggy hipster, privileged as fuck to go to a place like India to CURE YOUR DEPRESSION.

What the fuck? I swear these dumb motherfuckers have such an ignorant, movie like view of the world. What did she watch "Eat, Pray, Love" and decide she would look really deep and enlightened if her privileged dumb ass went to bless people in extreme poverty with her presence? Was their difficult way of life supposed to boost her mood?

The fuck was this air head thinking?

Well shes definately not "depressed" anymore so I guess it worked.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You really gotta be a stupid fucking proggy hipster, privileged as fuck to go to a place like India to CURE YOUR DEPRESSION.

What the fuck? I swear these dumb motherfuckers have such an ignorant, movie like view of the world. What did she watch "Eat, Pray, Love" and decide she would look really deep and enlightened if her privileged dumb ass went to bless people in extreme poverty with her presence? Was their difficult way of life supposed to boost her mood?

India to cure depression?

That’s like making out with Caskur to cure bad breath

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Only a complete narcissistic bag of privileged shit could go to a 3rd world country, see all that suffering, and be CURED of depression.

The rest of us normal thinking, empathetic people would actually become depressed seeing that. If I wanted to hate myself ... .I'd go to India.

I actually almost DID go. I became close with a family of missionaries from India and they would take trips there a few times a year to help with a ministry. They had invited me along and I was taking classes to prepare myself. But I ended up with a positive pregnancy test so I called it off.

All those vaccines I would have needed just to enter the country. It would definately not have been a good idea. If I had started miscarrying and needed any sort of medical attention I didnt want to be in India among viscious 3rd world poverty.

These types of progs have a very cartoonish, childish, romantic view of other countries and poverty. They are spoiled fucking brats who infantize and use people.

Froggy

Banned
Banned
You gotta have around your entire fucking head...WHY? those evil disgusting fuckers spit everywhere not one, not too but BUT all of them. So when you fucking walk down any busy street 9.9 out of 10! you're gonna walk out of that street looking like the nastiest swamp ever or you literally awaken from the biggest shithole ever called HELL.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

so are you sayin' the only place that's safe in the world from da feces is the West Coast of North America?

Cripes no wonder our real estate is so expensive.

Everybody wants ta git away from somewhere else to escape the plague and the faces, eh.

I hear South China is very dirty too.

Hong Kong Water also has some of the dirtiest water in the world.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

so are you sayin' the only place that's safe in the world from da feces is the West Coast of North America?

Cripes no wonder our real estate is so expensive.

Everybody wants ta git away from somewhere else to escape the plague and the faces, eh.

I hear South China is very dirty too.

Hong Kong Water also has some of the dirtiest water in the world.
There's Europe and Northern Africa too lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Only a complete narcissistic bag of privileged shit could go to a 3rd world country, see all that suffering, and be CURED of depression.

The rest of us normal thinking, empathetic people would actually become depressed seeing that. If I wanted to hate myself ... .I'd go to India.

I actually almost DID go. I became close with a family of missionaries from India and they would take trips there a few times a year to help with a ministry. They had invited me along and I was taking classes to prepare myself. But I ended up with a positive pregnancy test so I called it off.

All those vaccines I would have needed just to enter the country. It would definately not have been a good idea. If I had started miscarrying and needed any sort of medical attention I didnt want to be in India among viscious 3rd world poverty.

These types of progs have a very cartoonish, childish, romantic view of other countries and poverty. They are spoiled fucking brats who infantize and use people.

Might've been a nice place to go to in better times.

She must have suffered from severe mental depression/illness.
It's too bad she couldn't have chosen a safer country to visit.
Poor thing. What a terrible way to die.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've been to India. Many times.

Beautiful country. The people are awesome.

Yeah well our media has been in the top restaurants in to their kitchens otherwise contradicting your "awesome" people comment and so has Gordan Ramsey. I think I will take the picures over your, errmm, observations.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Always be wary of homosexual old men who claim to regularly visit India and "love it".

Poor villagers rent their kids out to old western nonce's over there...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’ve been through some back villages in Indonesia looking for surf, and the sanitation is ferking sub-par to say the least. The shit runs freely in gutters and when it rains hard...it’s a fucking shit storm!