India Is A Shithole!

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The British made it part of their Empire, why? It must have been filthy then too.
Ahh googles...
The British issued the first sanitation law in 1848 in England. The first sanitation law came to effect in India in 1878. The municipalities were mandated to construct toilets in the slums of Calcutta (now Kolkata), the capital of British India. Toilets got curtains in 1880.
Then everywhere went literally to shit when we left...

I want to know why they went to such a filthy place to being with? You answered what I didn't ask.
How did the British land in India? The British East India Company came to India as traders in spices, a very important commodity in Europe back then as it was used to preserve meat. Apart from that, they primarily traded in silk, cotton, indigo dye, tea and opium.

Exactly, they went to India because there was something to be gained of it. Never mind the "shithole" that it was, eh?
What's your point? It's not our fault we were savvy...

My point? You don't mind filth all that much, not really.
I'm sure we made our own accommodation and introduced technologies...

I think my point is clear. It was a "shithole: then and it's a "shithole" now. Only now, you don't need them anymore.

If you say so... There, do you feel like you've won something? It's just arguing for the sake of it because fuck whitey... lololol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The British made it part of their Empire, why? It must have been filthy then too.
Ahh googles...
The British issued the first sanitation law in 1848 in England. The first sanitation law came to effect in India in 1878. The municipalities were mandated to construct toilets in the slums of Calcutta (now Kolkata), the capital of British India. Toilets got curtains in 1880.

I want to know why they went to such a filthy place to being with? You answered what I didn't ask.
How did the British land in India? The British East India Company came to India as traders in spices, a very important commodity in Europe back then as it was used to preserve meat. Apart from that, they primarily traded in silk, cotton, indigo dye, tea and opium.

Exactly, they went to India because there was something to be gained of it. Never mind the "shithole" that it was, eh?

I think my point is clear. It was a "shithole: then and it's a "shithole" now. Only now, you don't need them anymore.

If you say so... There, do you feel like you've won something? It's just arguing for the sake of it because fuck whitey... lololol

I will feel like I won when you have become a sentient human being. I won't hold up a lot of hope for that to happen.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuk, we should repatriate all the tigers in America back there so they'll eat them dirty fuckers!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ahh googles...

That is so Oak, the disagreeable blubber butt could start a full scale riot in a nunnery.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
1xMwjAA.jpg

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
2Lfjyjs.jpg

Your stomach hurts, you need a poo!
But I won't let you near the loo!
Be gone from here, young Pajeet!
To the designated shitting street!
bSBiUH0.jpg
FVxmJx4.jpg
W1nrOLy.jpg
VWSB42v.gif

p6XeBIE.jpg
l9YRChD.jpg
IX678SA.jpg
q7J4MyV.jpg
CzrbsGP.jpg
lj0WKft.jpg

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not endowed with a very metaphorical mind, are you?

Reader response, ftw!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Plain point (for the literal-minded): a country doesn't need to be dotted with slums to be a shithole. Some shit is symbolic, you know.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry, Shamp, didn't mean to hurt you.

Breaky will surely lick your boo-boo.