Indicted Presidents of the USA.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
b4c1c7d41c77a728ae5879f81a50f25d05b45bb4.jpeg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Multiple impeachments, mulitple indictments, multiple accusations of sexual assault/harrassment, multiple lawsuits. What's next? How long will he be free as a bird, and when will he be a jail bird?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Multiple impeachments, mulitple indictments, multiple accusations of sexual assault/harrassment, multiple lawsuits. What's next? How long will he be free as a bird, and when will he be a jail bird?

I think he'll make a deal to drop out of race if he is advised his case(s) are looking bad for him. He'll take it.

eta: I'd prefer he get convicted and had jail time. He worked hard to overturn an election he lost, he is a crook.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Each new indictment is producing diminishing returns in small donations, even his base is getting bored and losing interest, in the long grift.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
When you have a corrupt criminal ring that makes use of heavy drugs inside the White House, political persecutions like this are common, just like you see in many 3rd world countries

Of course, at this point, it's become pretty obvious that these people want to cause as much chaos as possible

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When you have a corrupt criminal ring that makes use of heavy drugs inside the White House, political persecutions like this are common, just like you see in many 3rd world countries

Of course, at this point, it's become pretty obvious that these people want to cause as much chaos as possible

Frankly, I think you find Trump's crimes laughable because in your country it's common behavior from politicians.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How many visitors does the White House get a day?

At various times in history, the White House has been known as the "President's Palace," the "President's House," and the "Executive Mansion." President Theodore Roosevelt officially gave the White House its current name in 1901. The White House receives approximately 6,000 visitors a day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many visitors does the White House get a day?

At various times in history, the White House has been known as the "President's Palace," the "President's House," and the "Executive Mansion." President Theodore Roosevelt officially gave the White House its current name in 1901. The White House receives approximately 6,000 visitors a day.

Please don't use logic. Apparently, that hurts feelings.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
To this day it is clear Trump believes the election was stolen by the vile and filthy Democrat scum.

So do I.

The coolest thing of all is that now the Trump team will have Discovery and can subpoena all kinds of Leftist rodents regarding what transpired in that election. Now we can find out the answers to so many of the unanswered and ignored questions regarding what exactly did happened.

As usual, Leftists are too stupid to think things all the way through.
Trump knows how to do the media, it will get him elected.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what's really cool about the latest Trump persecution -- er, I mean indictment?

Since it's all about the 2020 election and the the silly premise that Trump "knew" he was lying when he questioned the election results because someone asserts that they told him so, which really isn't a legal premise, then it will be interesting to see how that Prosecutor (who's dick Admin wants to suck) will "prove" that Trump "knew" he lost the election.

To this day it is clear Trump believes the election was stolen by the vile and filthy Democrat scum.

So do I.

The coolest thing of all is that now the Trump team will have Discovery and can subpoena all kinds of Leftist rodents regarding what transpired in that election. Now we can find out the answers to so many of the unanswered and ignored questions regarding what exactly did happened.

As usual, Leftists are too stupid to think things all the way through.
Listen to you. Don’t you live in Detroit?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BTW, Trump had to go to his local Courthouse near MAL and redo his "Not Guilty" plea today after the amended charges were added.

Remember being a kid and having it drilled into our heads that George Washington said "Father, I cannot tell a lie..."

Now, they revere a man that lies 1k a day.