Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh God, now it's gone full retard. :facepalm:

So the argument has been turned around and I'm the one being accused of posting fake pics. LMFAO

You couldn't make it up....

That's right! It's sooo fucking ridiculous that you'll have no problem posting a podcast or a most recent picture of yourself with the date and a keyword, right?

Because it's soooo ridiculous that this should be ridiculously easy for you to prove wrong, right?

Most people, with the exception of Flea and BF, post pictures that are old.

From the 80's?

I don't know about that. But certainly Aryan's photo where he looks like he's enjoying his flatulence in a car is at least 15 years old.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So the argument has been turned around and I'm the one being accused of posting fake pics. LMFAO

That's right! It's sooo fucking ridiculous that you'll have no problem posting a podcast or a most recent picture of yourself with the date and a keyword, right?

Because it's soooo ridiculous that this should be ridiculously easy for you to prove wrong, right?

From the 80's?

I don't know about that. But certainly Aryan's photo where he looks like he's enjoying his flatulence in a car is at least 15 years old.

AT LEAST.

Others have also commented how supposedly his pictures were taken over a 15-year period.

Yeah. Right.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

From the 80's?

AT LEAST.

Others have also commented how supposedly his pictures were taken over a 15-year period.

Yeah. Right.

He looks like the mentally deficient poster that he is in that photo. Best thing is he posted it as "one of the better ones" from all his pics.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO....

Any proof to support these slanderous accusations?

Or failing that, any proof that Flynn is actually a female?

Thought not.

Since you're a prime specimen of masculinity in your mind, post a pic with a date stamp. Let's see if you can take the heat. I'd say the same thing for @Biggie Smiles

Show how awesome and badass your are, cowards.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

From the 80's?

AT LEAST.

Yeah. Right.

He looks like the mentally deficient poster that he is in that photo. Best thing is he posted it as "one of the better ones" from all his pics.

Remember your flattering pic ?

Good Lord. It's as though your DNA was dipped in sewage prior to birth.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LMAO....

Thought not.

Since you're a prime specimen of masculinity in your mind, post a pic with a date stamp. Let's see if you can take the heat. I'd say the same thing for @Biggie Smiles

Sure, but you and your transgender buddy Flynn first.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

From the 80's?

AT LEAST.

Yeah. Right.

You
LMAO....

Thought not.

I don't care about Flynn. She isn't the shit talker to me that you are. And Biggie, that fat, balding fuck.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMAO....

Thought not.

I WILL !!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO....

Thought not.

I WILL !!

Cool, they won't. I wonder why. Shit Biggie rage won't even jump in on this topic. He must be hideous.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Notice Poark avoided my question.

Flynn referred to himself as a God a few weeks ago, which was clearly a slip up. No female would do that.

Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

From the 80's?

AT LEAST.

Yeah. Right.

At least she's not borrowing a picture from a random stranger off the internet and claiming it's her.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
LMAO....

Thought not.

No.

You go.

Seeing you're not even the owner of the picture you claim is you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Notice Poark avoided my question.

Flynn referred to himself as a God a few weeks ago, which was clearly a slip up. No female would do that.

Case closed as far as I'm concerned.

Sure, pal.

While you're at it, you can once again teach me the true meaning of White Nationalism. Just after you stop pretending that you've posted a real picture of yourself.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So a no yUo!! is all you've got left?

After being exposed as a male in e-drag, your only form of defence is accusing your accusers of the exact same thing which you've been accused of???

No words, seriously. You're unfuckingbelievable.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Cool, they won't. I wonder why. Shit Biggie rage won't even jump in on this topic. He must be hideous.

I got no dog in this fight but I've met Biggie offline.

He's a decent looking guy.

I'll guess that now one of the marginal individuals who regularly posts on this board will call me a homosexual or something along those lines.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So a no yUo!! is all you've got left?

After being exposed as a male in e-drag, your only form of defence is accusing your accusers of the exact same thing which you've been accused of???

No words, seriously. You're unfuckingbelievable.

At least I don't have to post fake pictures.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I got no dog in this fight but I've met Biggie offline.

He's a decent looking guy.

I'll guess that now one of the marginal individuals who regularly posts on this board will call me a homosexual or something along those lines.

What a homo.