Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched the 20/20 episode on this case and it made me sad. There is no helping a battered woman who doesn’t want help. The police tried to get her away from him for a 24 hour cool-off period and she was asking where he was going to be so she could pick him up in the morning. WTF?!??

Also, I’m conflicted now about her being the only victim after seeing the police cam footage of the scratches on his face, body and arm. She had them to, but her marks were not nearly as apparent and vicious as his.

They also told police the fight started because he started moving things around in the van. She was a mental OCD control freak perfectionist. Their “happy” relationship was clearly a figment of her internet travel page.

That’s what I took from it anyways. So sad that 2 families will be tortured by these events for the rest of their lives. What a waste of potential.

SMH

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watched the 20/20 episode on this case and it made me sad. There is no helping a battered woman who doesn’t want help. The police tried to get her away from him for a 24 hour cool-off period and she was asking where he was going to be so she could pick him up in the morning. WTF?!??

Also, I’m conflicted now about her being the only victim after seeing the police cam footage of the scratches on his face, body and arm. She had them to, but her marks were not nearly as apparent and vicious as his.

They also told police the fight started because he started moving things around in the van. She was a mental OCD control freak perfectionist. Their “happy” relationship was clearly a figment of her internet travel page.

That’s what I took from it anyways. So sad that 2 families will be tortured by these events for the rest of their lives. What a waste of potential.

SMH
As someone who was in a toxic and mutually abusive relationship for 14 years, I'm convinced they were both liable for what transpired. You're right, you cant help ANYONE who isnt willing to see what they dont want to see. I had so many people tell me to get the fuck away from her it wasnt funny.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH
As someone who was in a toxic and mutually abusive relationship for 14 years, I'm convinced they were both liable for what transpired. You're right, you cant help ANYONE who isnt willing to see what they dont want to see. I had so many people tell me to get the fuck away from her it wasnt funny.

I'm shocked to find out you have abused women. Absolutely astounded!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

It sounded like she started the fight the morning he was moving things around in the cramped van, which they mentioned was a lot smaller than the vans most people use for these sorts of things.

When he asked her to calm down, she started lashing out. The bruises on her arms are consistent with someone who was trying to prevent her from hitting him, but I have a trained eye for these things.

Some people believe that any man who raises his hand to a woman is an abuser. I believe anyone who raises their hand to a man first is asking for it…

But I still think he should have had the sense to walk away from her and the trip… which at one point he did and then she begged him to come back…. and the dumbass did.

Their relationship was toxic and compiled by their anxiety disorder (they both had it) and her OCD. I’m sure it’s hard for anyone to walk away from a person they love even when the relationship is volatile.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

Men are abused by women all the time. El Big Sexy has an ex who was trying to provoke him to hit her “so they could have passion between them.” He later found out that her father was physical abusive to her mother. So sad. I know he loved her and wanted to save her from herself…

We affectionately refer to her as “Crazy” now.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

It sounded like she started the fight the morning he was moving things around in the cramped van, which they mentioned was a lot smaller than the vans most people use for these sorts of things.

When he asked her to calm down, she started lashing out. The bruises on her arms are consistent with someone who was trying to prevent her from hitting him, but I have a trained eye for these things.

Some people believe that any man who raises his hand to a woman is an abuser. I believe anyone who raises their hand to a man first is asking for it…

But I still think he should have had the sense to walk away from her and the trip… which at one point he did and then she begged him to come back…. and the dumbass did.

Their relationship was toxic and compiled by their anxiety disorder (they both had it) and her OCD. I’m sure it’s hard for anyone to walk away from a person they love even when the relationship is volatile.

I don't believe couples should ever be physically violent with one another, however, a woman is rarely, if ever equal in strength to a man. It is not a balanced fight, Murdock.

Here, we part paths. He should always walk away. There are other fish in the sea.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

Men are abused by women all the time. El Big Sexy has an ex who was trying to provoke him to hit her “so they could have passion between them.” He later found out that her father was physical abusive to her mother. So sad. I know he loved her and wanted to save her from herself…

Yes, that person has mental health problems. It doesn't mean a man should repeat the behaviors of her crazy family.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

I don't believe couples should ever be physically violent with one another, however, a woman is rarely, if ever equal in strength to a man. It is not a balanced fight, Murdock.

Here, we part paths. He should always walk away. There are other fish in the sea.

I totally agree with you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

Yes, that person has mental health problems. It doesn't mean a man should repeat the behaviors of her crazy family.

She did A LOT of damage both emotionally and physically. He has scars from when she was on a rampage breaking every dish in the house. He has worked through most of it. He will always feel sorry for her though. It’s just in his nature, I guess.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMH

What? I've openly declared I choked the fuck outta that bitch on every fucking forum we've been on liar. I've also declared that those are the best memories I have of that cunt. Bitch is lucky I didnt end her life when she threatened to kill the kids.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

SMH
You beat on women?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly Gabby was having some sort of mental health crisis at the time, but I 100% blame Brian. She is breaking down in front of the cops, completely, and he is acting like nothing is wrong at all. The clear sign of a sociopath. Being in a relationship with a sociopath is enough to push any person over the edge. They are the worst of the worst. And, well, he WAS the one who committed murder, not her.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMH

As someone else who was in a toxic abusive relationship for 3 years....i disagree.

Part of narcissistic abuse is brainwashing your victim into thinking its thier fault they are being abused.

No one gets a pass of any sort for physical abuse and murder.

I'm not gonna blame that poor girl, who was so young and probably so loving, lacked the experience and sense of self that can only come with age and experience for any part of her murder.

The way she kept apologizing you can tell she believed his gaslighting and blame shifting. She likely believed if she "fixed" herself he would never hurt her.

If she knew he would end up murdering her, and stayed anyway....I mean yeah. But this girl probably NEVER dreamed this would happened.

Abusers will destroy the rational mind of thier target and keep high drama levels that create a "trauma bond". Which is probably why YOU stayed with an abuser.

These relationships can appear as "mutually abusive" but in reality, one is the narc abuser and the other ends up abusing back because the abuse they are dealing with.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Anyone with low self esteem and self worth can end up easy prey for people like this.

If you have a stable and healthy relationship today? You were not also an abuser. You were responding to abuse. Yeah unpleasant and violent things happened. You are a human being who was responding to a lot of painful stress and abuse.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

As someone else who was in a toxic abusive relationship for 3 years....i disagree.

Part of narcissistic abuse is brainwashing your victim into thinking its thier fault they are being abused.

I'm not gonna blame that poor girl, who was so young and probably so loving, lacked the experience and sense of self that can only come with age and experience for any part of her murder.

The way she kept apologizing you can tell she believed his gaslighting and blame shifting. She likely believed if she "fixed" herself he would never hurt her.

If she knew he would end up murdering her, and stayed anyway....I mean yeah. But this girl probably NEVER dreamed this would happened.

Abusers will destroy the rational mind of thier target and keep high drama levels that create a "trauma bond". Which is probably why YOU stayed with an abuser.

These relationships can appear as "mutually abusive" but in reality, one is the narc abuser and the other ends up abusing back because the abuse they are dealing with.

Anyone with low self esteem and self worth can end up easy prey for people like this.

If you have a stable and healthy relationship today? You were not also an abuser. You were responding to abuse. Yeah unpleasant and violent things happened. You are a human being who was responding to a lot of painful stress and abuse.

Well said, Dove.*

*Except for the last sentences. Lokmar is a very abusive poster. I don't believe he isn't also an abuser in relationships. He probably just ended up in a relationship with someone a lot like him. I wouldn't give him a pass without hearing her side first.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

*Except for the last sentences. Lokmar is a very abusive poster. I don't beleive he isn't also an abuser in relationships. He probably just ended up in a relationship with someone a lot like him. I wouldn't give him a pass without hearing her side first.

Well I'm basing on things he has posted over the years and he is too eager and willing to label HIMSELF as an abuser.

How many abusers do you know of that will own it like that? Abusers dont reflect. They consistently blame the other party.

It's almost always those who were the ones being abused who will take responsibility for abuse.

See what I'm saying?

Oh course there is no way to know with absolutely certainty but I would gamble on her side being composed of everything she did but accusing him of doing.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

*Except for the last sentences. Lokmar is a very abusive poster. I don't beleive he isn't also an abuser in relationships. He probably just ended up in a relationship with someone a lot like him. I wouldn't give him a pass without hearing her side first.

Well I'm basing on things he has posted over the years and he is too eager and willing to label HIMSELF as an abuser.

How many abusers do you know of that will own it like that? Abusers dont reflect. They consistently blame the other party.

It's almost always those who were the ones being abused who will take responsibility for abuse.

See what I'm saying?

Oh course there is no way to know with absolutely certainty but I would gamble on her side being composed of everything she did but accusing him of doing.

Well, I've never once seen him admit to the abuse he dishes out in his posts. He is a very ugly hater. I don't like posters who can never be human with someone they disagree with politically. It's sinister.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

Well, I've never once seen him admit to the abuse he dishes out in his posts. He is a very ugly hater. I don't like posters who can never be human with someone they disagree with politically. It's sinister.

That swords cuts both ways Lotus. I dont see anything that would suggest even slightly that the ones batting for team blue see anyone not on thier as human beings.

Wanting an innocent kid imprisoned for self defense is probably the most stunning example. Up there with the disregard of the people of Kenosha whose community was destroyed in riots that are being legitimized by being called "protests"... when it's just basic political violence.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

That swords cuts both ways Lotus. I dont see anything that would suggest even slightly that the ones batting for team blue see anyone not on thier as human beings.

Wanting an innocent kid imprisoned for self defense is probably the most stunning example. Up there with the disregard of the people of Kenosha whose community was destroyed in riots that are being legitimized by being called "protests"... when it's just basic political violence.

I am not talking about teams. I am talking about individual posters. There are plenty of cons here that I, personally, can have respectful conversations with now and then in spite of political impasses. Lokmar is never anything but ugly to me, personally. He's nasty as fuck. Always talking about killing and raping and abusing me. Nope. He gets no pass from me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

I am not talking about teams. I am talking about individual posters. There are plenty of cons here that I, personally, can have respectful conversations with now and then in spite of political impasses. Lokmar is never anything but ugly to me, personally. He's nasty as fuck. Always talking about killing and raping and abusing me. Nope. He gets no pass from me.

I'm not pleading for a pass for Lok.

I'm just pointing out those on "team blue"(I said it that way to avoid having to list Admin, H, Oak and Murd specifically) have an obvious mindset that anyone in opposition to thier hyper partisan views is not a human being. Labeling people falsely as racists, et....in order to justify hatred and dismissal.

Lokmar gave up a long time ago trying to reason or discuss anything and he just throws troll food out there now to intentionally piss off who he is talking to. Big pretty well does the same thing.

What do you think happens? Do you think people will respond favorably to be treated like subhuman shit and smeared?

It's just puzzling is all.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMH

they will never grow old, that can mean a positive. They are babes who will always stay babes.
for ever young. That isn't such a bad imagining

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Clearly Gabby was having some sort of mental health crisis at the time, but I 100% blame Brian. She is breaking down in front of the cops, completely, and he is acting like nothing is wrong at all. The clear sign of a sociopath. Being in a relationship with a sociopath is enough to push any person over the edge. They are the worst of the worst. And, well, he WAS the one who committed murder, not her.

I don’t disagree with you… it’s just that I’m picking up on more than a situation where it’s only him abusing her. She also admits on the police cam that she started attacking him for telling her to calm down after he moved things around in the van.

I don’t think he is as much as a sociopath as he is anxious and afraid of being arrested and charged.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMH
You beat on women?
I'll choke the fuck outta a bitch!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

*Except for the last sentences. Lokmar is a very abusive poster. I don't believe he isn't also an abuser in relationships. He probably just ended up in a relationship with someone a lot like him. I wouldn't give him a pass without hearing her side first.
LOL! I've never raised my hand at my wife and we've never even had an actual fight. I treat her like a queen. I've never asked her what she's doing with her money. We share the bills and I took care of things while she worked a full time job and went back to school for her masters. I was very concerned (irrationally) about this but shared my feelings as I kept thehouse running while my ex went to school for her RN degree, only to leave me with the kids after she graduated and had her own money.

Having said that, I have ZERO regertz about ANYTHING I ever did or said to my ex cunt wife. ZERO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

What? I fully admit Id like to see you raped and tossed into a dumpster! I'd simply tell you to call a social program operator who would make it all better!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

Currently, she's medicated. She's certifiably psychologically fucked up. The kids do say she's much better or rather tolerable. I dont ever intend on being around her long enough to find out.