Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched the 20/20 episode on this case and it made me sad. There is no helping a battered woman who doesn’t want help. The police tried to get her away from him for a 24 hour cool-off period and she was asking where he was going to be so she could pick him up in the morning. WTF?!??

Also, I’m conflicted now about her being the only victim after seeing the police cam footage of the scratches on his face, body and arm. She had them to, but her marks were not nearly as apparent and vicious as his.

They also told police the fight started because he started moving things around in the van. She was a mental OCD control freak perfectionist. Their “happy” relationship was clearly a figment of her internet travel page.

That’s what I took from it anyways. So sad that 2 families will be tortured by these events for the rest of their lives. What a waste of potential.

SMH
As someone who was in a toxic and mutually abusive relationship for 14 years, I'm convinced they were both liable for what transpired. You're right, you cant help ANYONE who isnt willing to see what they dont want to see. I had so many people tell me to get the fuck away from her it wasnt funny.

As someone else who was in a toxic abusive relationship for 3 years....i disagree.

Part of narcissistic abuse is brainwashing your victim into thinking its thier fault they are being abused.

No one gets a pass of any sort for physical abuse and murder.

I'm not gonna blame that poor girl, who was so young and probably so loving, lacked the experience and sense of self that can only come with age and experience for any part of her murder.

The way she kept apologizing you can tell she believed his gaslighting and blame shifting. She likely believed if she "fixed" herself he would never hurt her.

If she knew he would end up murdering her, and stayed anyway....I mean yeah. But this girl probably NEVER dreamed this would happened.

Abusers will destroy the rational mind of thier target and keep high drama levels that create a "trauma bond". Which is probably why YOU stayed with an abuser.

These relationships can appear as "mutually abusive" but in reality, one is the narc abuser and the other ends up abusing back because the abuse they are dealing with.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Anyone with low self esteem and self worth can end up easy prey for people like this.

If you have a stable and healthy relationship today? You were not also an abuser. You were responding to abuse. Yeah unpleasant and violent things happened. You are a human being who was responding to a lot of painful stress and abuse.

Well said, Dove.*

*Except for the last sentences. Lokmar is a very abusive poster. I don't beleive he isn't also an abuser in relationships. He probably just ended up in a relationship with someone a lot like him. I wouldn't give him a pass without hearing her side first.

Well I'm basing on things he has posted over the years and he is too eager and willing to label HIMSELF as an abuser.

How many abusers do you know of that will own it like that? Abusers dont reflect. They consistently blame the other party.

It's almost always those who were the ones being abused who will take responsibility for abuse.

See what I'm saying?

Oh course there is no way to know with absolutely certainty but I would gamble on her side being composed of everything she did but accusing him of doing.

Well, I've never once seen him admit to the abuse he dishes out in his posts. He is a very ugly hater. I don't like posters who can never be human with someone they disagree with politically. It's sinister.

Great anger stems from deep hurt. I also sense resentment and frustration. He needs to process his feelings, work through them and heal.

But this is an environment where most are bleeding out their broken onto one another. It’s not conducive to compassion or empathy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I watched the 20/20 episode on this case and it made me sad. There is no helping a battered woman who doesn’t want help. The police tried to get her away from him for a 24 hour cool-off period and she was asking where he was going to be so she could pick him up in the morning. WTF?!??

Also, I’m conflicted now about her being the only victim after seeing the police cam footage of the scratches on his face, body and arm. She had them to, but her marks were not nearly as apparent and vicious as his.

They also told police the fight started because he started moving things around in the van. She was a mental OCD control freak perfectionist. Their “happy” relationship was clearly a figment of her internet travel page.

That’s what I took from it anyways. So sad that 2 families will be tortured by these events for the rest of their lives. What a waste of potential.

SMH
As someone who was in a toxic and mutually abusive relationship for 14 years, I'm convinced they were both liable for what transpired. You're right, you cant help ANYONE who isnt willing to see what they dont want to see. I had so many people tell me to get the fuck away from her it wasnt funny.

As someone else who was in a toxic abusive relationship for 3 years....i disagree.

Part of narcissistic abuse is brainwashing your victim into thinking its thier fault they are being abused.

I'm not gonna blame that poor girl, who was so young and probably so loving, lacked the experience and sense of self that can only come with age and experience for any part of her murder.

The way she kept apologizing you can tell she believed his gaslighting and blame shifting. She likely believed if she "fixed" herself he would never hurt her.

If she knew he would end up murdering her, and stayed anyway....I mean yeah. But this girl probably NEVER dreamed this would happened.

Abusers will destroy the rational mind of thier target and keep high drama levels that create a "trauma bond". Which is probably why YOU stayed with an abuser.

These relationships can appear as "mutually abusive" but in reality, one is the narc abuser and the other ends up abusing back because the abuse they are dealing with.

Anyone with low self esteem and self worth can end up easy prey for people like this.

If you have a stable and healthy relationship today? You were not also an abuser. You were responding to abuse. Yeah unpleasant and violent things happened. You are a human being who was responding to a lot of painful stress and abuse.

Well said, Dove.*

*Except for the last sentences. Lokmar is a very abusive poster. I don't beleive he isn't also an abuser in relationships. He probably just ended up in a relationship with someone a lot like him. I wouldn't give him a pass without hearing her side first.

Well I'm basing on things he has posted over the years and he is too eager and willing to label HIMSELF as an abuser.

How many abusers do you know of that will own it like that? Abusers dont reflect. They consistently blame the other party.

It's almost always those who were the ones being abused who will take responsibility for abuse.

See what I'm saying?

Oh course there is no way to know with absolutely certainty but I would gamble on her side being composed of everything she did but accusing him of doing.
Currently, she's medicated. She's certifiably psychologically fucked up. The kids do say she's much better or rather tolerable. I dont ever intend on being around her long enough to find out.

She sounds bipolar/schizophrenic.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

Well, I've never once seen him admit to the abuse he dishes out in his posts. He is a very ugly hater. I don't like posters who can never be human with someone they disagree with politically. It's sinister.
What? I fully admit Id like to see you raped and tossed into a dumpster! I'd simply tell you to call a social program operator who would make it all better!!!!

But you recognize that as a female she is more likely to have suffered some trauma in her life and this is just ugly, right?

I preferred the days when the threat of bodily harm to another poster was a HUGE self pwn.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

Great anger stems from deep hurt. I also sense resentment and frustration. He needs to process his feelings, work through them and heal.

But this is an environment where most are bleeding out their broken onto one another. It’s not conducive to compassion or empathy.
The truth is, I'm resentful that I couldnt find a way to extracate me and the kids from the situation. Overall, it really worked out great. She was so selfish that she bolted and left me with the kids. I just wish it would have happened when they were much younger so I could have found them a good stepmom back then.

There will be no "getting over it". A woman might be able to forgive an abusive ex spouse for what was done to their kids. Men like me dont.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

Currently, she's medicated. She's certifiably psychologically fucked up. The kids do say she's much better or rather tolerable. I dont ever intend on being around her long enough to find out.

She was very spoiled as a child and whenever she acted out, she got her way, always.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

What? I fully admit Id like to see you raped and tossed into a dumpster! I'd simply tell you to call a social program operator who would make it all better!!!!

But you recognize that as a female she is more likely to have suffered some trauma in her life and this is just ugly, right?

I preferred the days when the threat of bodily harm to another poster was a HUGE self pwn.
Well I certainly wouldnt rape her! YUK! :LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

She was very spoiled as a child and whenever she acted out, she got her way, always.

Have you reflected on your role in the demise of the relationship?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

Yep, being with her ITFP. EVERYONE warned me, and I mean EVERYONE. I was attracted to the crazy. I saw a counselor who told me "If you walk into a room full of 300 people and you are inexplicably attracted to a single person, RUN!" I was used to screaming and craziness from being raised by an alcoholic step dad and her brand of crazy felt like home. The short version of after we split up is I vowed NEVER to have that kind of toxic relationship ever again, and I didnt. I got married to my soulmate and we raised all 4 kids in a normal home where there wasnt constant turmoil. Her life was a fukin continuing train wreck. Her finances continued to be fucked and when her house got foreclosed on, she had to get the utilities turned on in our 16yo sons name in the rental she moved into. The sheriff served me and my wife HER foreclosure papers cause they couldnt find her...... And as I've mentioned several times, the dumb bitch opened a credit card in our daughters name and then didnt pay the bill.......which also showed up on my doorstep.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

Yep, being with her ITFP. EVERYONE warned me, and I mean EVERYONE. I was attracted to the crazy. I saw a counselor who told me "If you walk into a room full of 300 people and you are inexplicably attracted to a single person, RUN!" I was used to screaming and craziness from being raised by an alcoholic step dad and her brand of crazy felt like home. The short version of after we split up is I vowed NEVER to have that kind of toxic relationship ever again, and I didnt. I got married to my soulmate and we raised all 4 kids in a normal home where there wasnt constant turmoil. Her life was a fukin continuing train wreck. Her finances continued to be fucked and when her house got foreclosed on, she had to get the utilities turned on in our 16yo sons name in the rental she moved into. The sheriff served me and my wife HER foreclosure papers cause they couldnt find her...... And as I've mentioned several times, the dumb bitch opened a credit card in our daughters name and then didnt pay the bill.......which also showed up on my doorstep.

What a POS for burdening her children like that. You can have a child’s credit locked until they are an adult. I recommend everyone do this for children and grandchildren.

It’s good you moved on and found happiness. Children learn what they live and I wholeheartedly believe they need to be exposed 2 people in love to be healthy/functioning adults.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

SMH

Well said, Dove.*

See what I'm saying?

My mother AND my first ex husband did the same thing to me. I had like no room or chance to fuck up my own credit. Lol.

I'm still fixing it lol my mother was also a drunk so I totally get that "crazy feels like home". This is exactly why you'll catch me posting like a therapist talking about "normal meters" being ascew :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Does your over-eating stem from intense, childhood trauma?

Does your worship of Nazi's
Any of you loons ever thought of seeing a professional?

Jesus.
Learn to read, ya stupid bitch. I saw a professional and now I'm not attracted to stupid trifling bitches like you anymore.

I'm not like your ex wife psycho.
Allegedly she has a medical doagnosis for her crazy, apparently you dont.

Says the man that hates as a hobby...lmao

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus.
Learn to read, ya stupid bitch. I saw a professional and now I'm not attracted to stupid trifling bitches like you anymore.

True, I do hate evil. You love it and promote it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus.

The irony. I don't want to kill anyone, not one person on this planet do I wish death upon, you evil fucker.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus.

The irony. I don't want to kill anyone, not one person on this planet do I wish death upon, you evil fucker.
Stupid degenerate loving cunt, murderers, kiddie fuckers, faggits, and kidnappers SHOULD be executed. Like I've always said, you libtarded cunts wouldnt kill a motherfucker even if you eyewitnessed them rape a female child in half and then eat the remains. You're pure shit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus.

Stupid degenerate loving cunt, murderers, kiddie fuckers, faggits, and kidnappers SHOULD be executed. Like I've always said, you libtarded cunts wouldnt kill a motherfucker even if you eyewitnessed them rape a female child in half and then eat the remains. You're pure shit.

I'm not an animal like those type of people, you are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus.

Sure thing bitch. Nice nonsense post.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus.

I almost wish I was going to hell so I can greet you, you evil fuck.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus.

Bitch, I'll prolly be giving you a ride on the hellivator. ENJOY!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus.

Wherever you are, I want to be in the opposite place.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
4.jpg

Never have I read such a lame ass poster in all my years of posting. You are the lamest of all. Congrats.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus.

Enjoy hell, cunt!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus.

Enjoy hell, cunt!

As long as I don't have to see you floating about with Unicorn wings farting rainbows to gay ass music for eternity...I certainly will!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Jesus.

Enjoy hell, cunt!

As long as I don't have to see you floating about with Unicorn wings farting rainbows to gay ass music for eternity...I certainly will!
If I'm in hell, I'll be there to tell you "I TOLD YOU SO!". PWN3D!