Is anyone following the Gabby Petito saga?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^^ Fuck this muppet is still hanging around like a bad smell and with high school spirit. To anyone that’s living close to it...set it on fire, you’ll be doing your community a service.

That "smell" is your disgusting and rancid I.Q. Breakfalling up the joint.

Until you can purchase a brain at your local farmers market or off Amazon, I would appreciate it if you left your mediocrity confined to just one thread.

Thanks in advance.
Just look at that fucking pretentious speech you twat. And @Admin. , stop acting like a flufferer you useless twerp! You’re both unwelcome blow-ins that need to get pissed on!

8AB3E2F.gif

I can clearly tell you're quite scared of females by the what you post to me and admin. If you are afraid that myself and admin are going to force you at gunpoint to suck our breasts, well you're wrong.

The misogynistic gifs and all the pictures of women being dominated and abused says quite alot about you as a "man" with sexual perverted views that women are somehow weaker and should be "hurt."

You're one D battery short of being a fully functional dildo.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
^^^ Fuck this muppet is still hanging around like a bad smell and with high school spirit. To anyone that’s living close to it...set it on fire, you’ll be doing your community a service.

Until you can purchase a brain at your local farmers market or off Amazon, I would appreciate it if you left your mediocrity confined to just one thread.

Thanks in advance.
Just look at that fucking pretentious speech you twat. And @Admin. , stop acting like a flufferer you useless twerp! You’re both unwelcome blow-ins that need to get pissed on!

8AB3E2F.gif

I can clearly tell you're quite scared of females by the what you post to me and admin. If you are afraid that myself and admin are going to force you at gunpoint to suck our breasts, well you're wrong.

The misogynistic gifs and all the pictures of women being dominated and abused says quite alot about you as a "man" with sexual perverted views that women are somehow weaker and should be "hurt."

Listen you idiot, I don’t consider you an actual member here, nor do I feel that you have actual longevity. You’re a simpleton, that much is true. Now while you have no idea of who I actually am in real life, at 50 next month, I’m a semi-retired and wealthy individual that correlates about 50% of my character with my Breakfall persona. I have achieved more in life than you could ever fathom you wet little shit. Let it be and vacate this forum. You’re simply a repetitive twat with toxicity personified. And that is what it will ever be.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Thanks in advance.

8AB3E2F.gif

^^^^^^^ trannie alert!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Shut up fatso. I trust you and your portly wife will be joining the ranks of the resident lard asses with Poark, Caskur etc?

You know we could clear this whole matter up if you just posted a picture with your tooth that looks like a half eaten piece of candy corn. It would alleviate you of the notion of proving that you're also on a liquid diet because of your less than stellar dental hygiene.

Yes?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's on you to post a pic, not me.

No. It's on you fucktard. There's NO FUCKING PROOF that's even you. No one has heard your voice and your pictures look like they were taken all in the same year.

Awfully hard to get time elapsed photos of yourself when the pictures you're using aren't even you, eh? This is where it gets good. There's a library of pictures of me at different stages in my life. Where are yours?

You don't have any because those pictures that are purportedly you, aren't.

P.S.-You're also a hypocrite for openly sucking on Dovey's ass in public, after you chided a few other members of doing the same.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh God, now it's gone full retard. :facepalm:

So the argument has been turned around and I'm the one being accused of posting fake pics. LMFAO

You couldn't make it up....

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

So the argument has been turned around and I'm the one being accused of posting fake pics. LMFAO

That's right! It's sooo fucking ridiculous that you'll have no problem posting a podcast or a most recent picture of yourself with the date and a keyword, right?

Because it's soooo ridiculous that this should be ridiculously easy for you to prove wrong, right?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Which part of YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY ACCUSED OF BEING A FRAUD do you fail to grasp?

This deflection routine is clearly a desperate last ditched attempt to avoid your weak ass troll being fully exposed.

You're like a dying zebra with it's guts hanging out, being torn to shreds and devoured by a group of tigers.... yet stubbornly refuse to die.

You had a errrrm "good" run, but now it's over. Time you faced reality and gave up the charade, fella.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Which part of YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY ACCUSED OF BEING A FRAUD do you fail to grasp?

This deflection routine is clearly a desperate last ditched attempt to avoid your weak ass troll being fully exposed.

You're like a dying zebra with it's guts hanging out, being torn to shreds and devoured by a group of tigers.... yet stubbornly refuse to die.

You had a errrrm "good" run, but now it's over. Time you faced reality and gave up the charade, fella.

Nice try to deflect from the fact that your pictures are fake.

Do you own a time machine? Is that why your so-called pictures never age? Do you keep on hopping back to when you were 45?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

errrm, tigers don't live anywhere near zebras...

hths

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

errrm, tigers don't live anywhere near zebras...

hths

Silence, fatty!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's done a full 180 and started accusing me of posting fake pics. LMAO

That's what Flynn does. He makes these retarded false accusations hoping you will become defensive and want to prove the accusation wrong. And then demands you do. And calls you a liar if you dont .....because you are supposed to get defensive.

Youd think by now the script would change considering this never works lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's right! It's sooo fucking ridiculous that you'll have no problem posting a podcast or a most recent picture of yourself with the date and a keyword, right?

Because it's soooo ridiculous that this should be ridiculously easy for you to prove wrong, right?

Most people, with the exception of Flea and BF, post pictures that are old.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Most people, with the exception of Flea and BF, post pictures that are old.

From the 80's?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's done a full 180 and started accusing me of posting fake pics. LMAO

That's what Flynn does. He makes these retarded false accusations hoping you will become defensive and want to prove the accusation wrong. And then demands you do. And calls you a liar if you dont .....because you are supposed to get defensive.

Youd think by now the script would change considering this never works lol.

Maybe you can spell "potatoe" for your "small business oligarchy?"

LOL!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Aryan post a picture with your name.

Oh. You can't because those pictures don't belong to you. Oh? No podcast either? Fucking pussy!