Is Dovey Pregnant?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So explain to us all why Dovey...you are now the only Republican Democracy on da planet that does not allow for reproductive rights within a very small timeframe?

I shouldnt have to explain this to an adult who can easily inform himself. But sure.

America is a Constitutional Republic. We dont have majority tyranny here.

Over turning Roe did nothing except leave the decisions on legality and regulation of abortion up to the individual states. As it should have always been.

You like democracy? This should be something you celebrate. I guess unless you think the people will side with your cause.....you really are not a fan of democracy.

Your arguments and points are deluded and low info. You have no idea what just happened.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
FB-IMG-1656254070360.jpg

Well that's not really a cognitive response lass is it. Even Flea could dae better dan dat.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So explain to us all why Dovey...you are now the only Republican Democracy on da planet that does not allow for reproductive rights within a very small timeframe?

I shouldnt have to explain this to an adult who can easily inform himself. But sure.

Over turning Roe did nothing except leave the decisions on legality and regulation of abortion up to the individual states. As it should have always been.

You like democracy? This should be something you celebrate. I guess unless you think the people will side with your cause.....you really are not a fan of democracy.

Your arguments and points are deluded and low info. You have no idea what just happened.

Oh dear, not the old Republican fall back position dat you are not really a democracy?

Dat beg's the question, what is it you fink you are. An Autocracy, or just a hypocrisy?

• Agree!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh dear, not the old Republican fall back position dat you are not really a democracy?

Dat beg's the question, what is it you fink you are. An Autocracy, or just a hypocrisy?

See this is where you get really stupid. It's not a "fall back" position. America is a Constitutional Republic.

And again.....the SCOTUS just handed decisions on abortion back to the states. They will democratically decided and you dont like that. So you dont like democracy anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Explain why you fink a Republic cannot be a democracy?

*sigh*.

This is a stupid premise and it's not even what i said. I said America is a Constitutional Republic. We have processes that are democratic but we dont do majority rule.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

And again.....the SCOTUS just handed decisions on abortion back to the states. They will democratically decided and you dont like that. So you dont like democracy anyway.

Well I wid like that but Texas is passing laws to make it even harder to vote, if you are a minority.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Whit happens in Texas if a black man rapes a white woman...will she have to carry dat to term?

Oh silly me. I thought you lived in 2022 where we have emergency contraception available everywhere and given with rape kits and also where we take care of survivors. Abortion doesnt cure rape.

Why does it matter if the rapist is black?

I guess you would prefer that black man drag his underage victim to PP to have an abortion done and the rape go unreported. Business as usual, right?

So how did you learn the authority to speak for rape survivors?

• LOL
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Whit about France....Germany....blah de fucking blah?

Who cares? Their government is their problem.

Yes we know, but that doesn't mean we cannot make a cunt of you for you medieval beliefs any fucking time we please.

What midevil beliefs? And who is "we"? Are you speaking for everyone in France and Germany?

yes because the minority there does not give rights to the majority in a federal system. Are you an idiot?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even if they are raped by their own family...or indeed a total fucking stranger.

Of the 60 million abortions since 1972 less than 0.5% were due to rape of any kid. People who want an abortion can actually get paid to go get one for free in another statem. California already signed an abortion tourism law which pays for travel, hotel, taxi service, abortion, and meals. Our state government can't fix the roads or run decent public schools (California went from 1st in the country to 49th under Democrats) but they will give abortion seekers a free vacation.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Whit happens in Texas if a black man rapes a white woman...will she have to carry dat to term?

Oh silly me. I thought you lived in 2022 where we have emergency contraception available everywhere and given with rape kits and also where we take care of survivors. Abortion doesnt cure rape.

Whits the next mark for the SCOTUS...gay marriage?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes we know, but that doesn't mean we cannot make a cunt of you for you medieval beliefs any fucking time we please.

What midevil beliefs? And who is "we"? Are you speaking for everyone in France and Germany?

yes because the minority there does not give rights to the majority in a federal system. Are you an idiot?

And yet you want the federal high court to force their values onto every state....thusly enduring the minority rules the majority.

You are the one mad that the people now get a say in it.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Even if they are raped by their own family...or indeed a total fucking stranger.

Of the 60 million abortions since 1972 less than 0.5% were due to rape of any kid. People who want an abortion can actually get paid to go get one for free in another statem. California already signed an abortion tourism law which pays for travel, hotel, taxi service, abortion, and meals. Our state government can't fix the roads or run decent public schools (California went from 1st in the country to 49th under Democrats) but they will give abortion seekers a free vacation.

^60+ Americans support reproductive rights.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

And yet you want the federal high court to force their values onto every state....thusly enduring the minority rules the majority.

Well well done for forcing mass migration within your own country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Whits the next mark for the SCOTUS...gay marriage?

That doesnt address my points. Address what I said first. You are just flopping issue to issue and moving goal posts.

Is marriage a federal or state matter?