Is Dovey Pregnant?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I haven't really looked, but SCOTUS overturning Roe blah blah blah d blah Wade tells me one thing, when Dovey does not respond to the most seismic shift to state law since the constitution was abolished in 2016, she must have neurons firing that did not involve firing at neurons from her legally owned AR15.

I fink Dovey is having second thoughts now sepsis will be on the rise, and doctors and women will be going to jail even if they travel outa state to seek reproductive rights. Its been a while since I looked, but isn't the current proposed legislation 33 years in Texas, just to travel to another state to have an abortion.

Has SCOTUS ever overturned a 50 year old human right in its history?

God bless America, and God bless Trump's picks, even though every one of them denied in Congressional acceptance that they wid ever interfere wiff Roe V's Wade.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
However, most states dat support diss, have put in the caveat that if the mother is going to die via the pregnancy, then the termination is fine.

Although obviously Jesus will be upset about dat, they as white privileged men are not animals.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I see Blandscape is still as low info as ever and is now going into full blown delusions.

Bland take the time to fully understand issues before speaking on them. Even if abortion is banned.....why would that cause sepsis?

Oh that's right. Because abortion supporters are ignorant as fuck and also think everyone else is. So Bland probably thinks etopic pregnancy treatment is "abortion" and D&C miscarriage removals are abortion.

It's seriously pathetic people cant just inform themselves in the age of the internet.

You could at least know what Roe was and what overturning it actually means if you are going to spout off.

And if were pregnant, I wouldnt be having my own offspring killed....so not sure what me being pregnant has to do with it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why what?

This is just gonna be a circular and incoherent waste of time, isnt it? You are so determined to stay wrong on pretty much everything about this topic. And you are drenched in misogyny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did every one of Trump's picks for SCOTUS deny they wid interfere wiff Roe V's Wade?

No, they didnt. And it doesnt matter because that's not a requirement to be on SCOTUS.

Roe was a BAD decision on a constitutional level. Like I said.....go get better informed and get a good grasp on what Roe was and what it actually did and why it really never should have happened. There was never a solid reason to infringe on the states.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You are right though, there is nothing in the constitution that sets the bar at 9 judges. Biden is too much of a coward to flood it with decent human beings.

You mean flood it with people who will disregard the Constitution and ram left wing values down thr throats of all Americans.

Because the left are authoritarians who hate democracy and want their way. So they want to use government to bypass the will of the people.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You are right though, there is nothing in the constitution that sets the bar at 9 judges. Biden is too much of a coward to flood it with decent human beings.

You mean flood it with people who will disregard the Constitution and ram left wing values down thr throats of all Americans.

Because the left are authoritarians who hate democracy and want their way. So they want to use government to bypass the will of the people.

What exactly is left wing about giving you control over your reproduction?

And by the way, what to you does left wing mean?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1656254070360.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What exactly is left wing about giving you control over your reproduction?

And by the way, what to you does left wing mean?

The left wing part is where you people decide what other people should do and support and use the government to ram it onto everyone.

The fact alone that YOU think YOU get to GIVE me my own fucking power is the problem. You've NEVER had the option of "giving" me control of anything. Check your authoritarianism.

You have ZERO say in any of my choices, and the over turning of Roe now means I can finally be heard on this topic with my votes. YOU guys no longer control the narrative.

Now American pro aborts are gonna have their reckoning with the FACTS....as well as the flood of pro life WOMEN they have pretended do not exist.

It's a great day post Roe for real democracy!

Just admit your loyalty is with abusive men. We already know that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
@Dove

Wtf is he even trying to say?? Lmao

Who knows?

I'm trying to find bits that I can use to build a coherent discussion for the sake of any readers.

Did you get the part where Bland thinks the LEFT just blesses all us women folk with our own fucking reproductive power? He thinks we NEED them for that.

Uhg the misogyny.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So explain to us all why Dovey...you are now the only Republican Democracy on da planet that does not allow for reproductive rights within a very small timeframe?