I've decided on Ribeyes for the BBQ, rather than the Baby Back Ribs.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I've made my decision, but you are free to politely discuss this among yourselves.

Rib eyes are the far superior choice.
Baby Backs are just so...ethnic.
Well…..

Baby back ribs are delicious if you have a smoker and four hours to smoke them.

Anybody can make a steak, and no offense, I’d choose a strip over a ribeye every single day.

The ribeye is a fat ppl cut. And even then they would rather chew on the fat instead of deep diving into the filet.
I have a 34" waist.
I didn’t ask you your measurements tho

Now reciprocate and tell admin how big your pussy is and ask him if he would like to "scissor" some time.

Remember, "No, means no." If admin turns you down, you can always turn to your old standby...Biggie Fat-head.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I've made my decision, but you are free to politely discuss this among yourselves.

Well…..

Anybody can make a steak, and no offense, I’d choose a strip over a ribeye every single day.

The ribeye is a fat ppl cut. And even then they would rather chew on the fat instead of deep diving into the filet.

A filet is cut from the tenderloin.....its not a strip.
I got porterhouse and ribeye mixed up

So obviously you don't eat $29 a pound meat or you would know your cuts you fucking ignorant man-child.

P.S.-Remember to wash behind your floppy ears this time when you take your weekly bath.

P.S.S.-Do you also get dicks and vaginas "mixed up" as well? Which could be a big reason why you and slutface Dovey didn't work out.
No, I’ve worked in steak houses long enough that all the shit looks the same to me at this point.

If I was eating free steak on break, da fuck do I care what cut it was?

You probably worked at "that steakhouse" for less than a day before walking off because they wouldn't make you a "mod" there, even though they repeatedly told you there was not need for a "mod" at a "steakhouse."
Actually…..

A “mod” at a steakhouse would be an expo.

I don’t know any steakhouse that doesn’t have an expo.

Are you really this stupid?

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

I have a 34" waist.

Now reciprocate and tell admin how big your pussy is and ask him if he would like to "scissor" some time.

Remember, "No, means no." If admin turns you down, you can always turn to your old standby...Biggie Fat-head.
Looks like somebody been taking shots of stupid.

Lily, why u stupid up every thread?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

I have a 34" waist.
Does physics frighten you?
No.

Guys giving me their measurements do

Well, from the way you tell it...you probably couldn't tell the difference beween a Porterhouse steak and a flaccid cock if they were both plated and put in front of you. You'd probably want to try the cock first dressed in heavy cream sauce.

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

I have a 34" waist.
No.

Well, from the way you tell it...you probably couldn't tell the difference beween a Porterhouse steak and a flaccid cock if they were both plated and put in front of you. You'd probably want to try the cock first dressed in heavy cream sauce.
Why didn’t you post this under your Lily account, tho?

(looks at panel)

Seriously, Lily

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

So obviously you don't eat $29 a pound meat or you would know your cuts you fucking ignorant man-child.

P.S.-Remember to wash behind your floppy ears this time when you take your weekly bath.

P.S.S.-Do you also get dicks and vaginas "mixed up" as well? Which could be a big reason why you and slutface Dovey didn't work out.
No, I’ve worked in steak houses long enough that all the shit looks the same to me at this point.

You probably worked at "that steakhouse" for less than a day before walking off because they wouldn't make you a "mod" there, even though they repeatedly told you there was not need for a "mod" at a "steakhouse."
Actually…..

This coming from the guy that's supposedly "refined," yet thinks Budding Sandwich Meat is cosmopolitan.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Well…..

I have a 34" waist.
No.

Speaking of Cock and Steak, Pauncho loves him some hot and nasty cock steak!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

I have a 34" waist.

Why are you bringing up Lily? She'd kick your lazy ass too.

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

Actually…..

This coming from the guy that's supposedly "refined," yet thinks Budding Sandwich Meat is cosmopolitan.
That’s what the kids call now a days a “gotcha”

I like you better under your Lily nic tho

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Coincidentally, earlier today my wife picked-up a few AAA ribeyes for the little camping trip we're doing this week.

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

I have a 34" waist.

Why are you bringing up Lily? She'd kick your lazy ass too.
Lily or Flynn couldn’t kick my ass.

why you use such a weak vpn tho, Lily?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

I have a 34" waist.
No.

(looks at panel)

Seriously, Lily

Okay.

Let me get this straight. Supposedly Breakfail owns this forum and now you're telling me that you're an undercover forum marshall?

HAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough* HAHAHA!!!!!!!111111111

Last edited:

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

I have a 34" waist.
No.

(looks at panel)

Seriously, Lily

Okay.

Let me get this straight. Supposedly Breakfail owns this forum and now you're telling me your an undercover forum marshall?

HAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* *cough* HAHAHA!!!!!!!111111111
Lily, it’s ok.

Master

Site Supporter
Flynn, just come out and admit your Lily before I post up some panel abuse shit and make you look stupid.

I mean, you only liked how many of your own posts….

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

Actually…..

Seriously? You know I actually feel a tad bad for Dovey if she had to endure this super stupidity in person and in living color.

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

Actually…..

Seriously? You know I actually feel a tad bad for Dovey if she had to endure this super stupidity in person and in living color.
Come clean, Lily

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Coincidentally, earlier today my wife picked-up a few AAA ribeyes for the little camping trip we're doing this week.
Excellent Choice.

Beef has become quite expensive in Canada. We probably only have steak about once a month now.

Prices have gone up here as well. Not too terribly.

We started buying cows. Like half a cow, and the farmer slaughters it and packages all the meat. So we get pretty stocked up.

It's also so much better. And we like giving money to local businesses.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

Actually…..

Come clean, Lily

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz *snort* ZZZZZZZzzzzzz

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Well…..

Actually…..

Come clean, Lily
Correction, it is youse two's cuck that posts pic of penis steak.

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

Actually…..

Come clean, Lily

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz *snort* ZZZZZZZzzzzzz
Flynn, the troll is up.

The first thing I did when I got a panel was see who Lily was.

Why, tho?

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

Actually…..

Come clean, Lily
Correction, it is youse two's cuck that posts pic of penis steak.
Lol wat?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well…..

You probably worked at "that steakhouse" for less than a day before walking off because they wouldn't make you a "mod" there, even though they repeatedly told you there was no need for a "mod" at a "steakhouse."

Laugh of the day.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Well…..

You probably worked at "that steakhouse" for less than a day before walking off because they wouldn't make you a "mod" there, even though they repeatedly told you there was no need for a "mod" at a "steakhouse."

Laugh of the day.
suck up of the month

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

I like you better this way, Flynn.