I've decided on Ribeyes for the BBQ, rather than the Baby Back Ribs.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've made my decision, but you are free to politely discuss this among yourselves.

Rib eyes are the far superior choice.
Baby Backs are just so...ethnic.
Well…..

Baby back ribs are delicious if you have a smoker and four hours to smoke them.

Anybody can make a steak, and no offense, I’d choose a strip over a ribeye every single day.

The ribeye is a fat ppl cut. And even then they would rather chew on the fat instead of deep diving into the filet.

A filet is cut from the tenderloin.....its not a strip.
I got porterhouse and ribeye mixed up

So obviously you don't eat $29 a pound meat or you would know your cuts you fucking ignorant man-child.

P.S.-Remember to wash behind your floppy ears this time when you take your weekly bath.

P.S.S.-Do you also get dicks and vaginas "mixed up" as well? Which could be a big reason why you and slutface Dovey didn't work out.
No, I’ve worked in steak houses long enough that all the shit looks the same to me at this point.

If I was eating free steak on break, da fuck do I care what cut it was?

You probably worked at "that steakhouse" for less than a day before walking off because they wouldn't make you a "mod" there, even though they repeatedly told you there was no need for a "mod" at a "steakhouse."

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

I like you better this way, Flynn.

Yeah, let me go give myself a like.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I've made my decision, but you are free to politely discuss this among yourselves.

Well…..

Anybody can make a steak, and no offense, I’d choose a strip over a ribeye every single day.

The ribeye is a fat ppl cut. And even then they would rather chew on the fat instead of deep diving into the filet.

So obviously you don't eat $29 a pound meat or you would know your cuts you fucking ignorant man-child.

P.S.-Remember to wash behind your floppy ears this time when you take your weekly bath.

P.S.S.-Do you also get dicks and vaginas "mixed up" as well? Which could be a big reason why you and slutface Dovey didn't work out.
No, I’ve worked in steak houses long enough that all the shit looks the same to me at this point.

You probably worked at "that steakhouse" for less than a day before walking off because they wouldn't make you a "mod" there, even though they repeatedly told you there was no need for a "mod" at a "steakhouse."

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

go ahead.

Im saying tho, I’m gonna draw this out just to make you look even more stupid then you read.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

go ahead.

Im saying tho, I’m gonna draw this out just to make you look even more stupid then you read.
I take it you haven't seen her pic

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

go ahead.

Okay. You do that, buckaroo.

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

go ahead.

I take it you haven't seen her pic
Flynn’s actual pic?

No worries. I’m gonna post all that shit up soon

Master

Site Supporter

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

go ahead.

See, Flynn, I’m leaving this community for good. Might as well go out with a bang.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

go ahead.

See, Flynn, I’m leaving this community for good. Might as well go out with a bang.

Are you going to become the most kickass influencer, like ever?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

I have a 34" waist.
I didn’t ask you your measurements tho

Now reciprocate and tell admin how big your pussy is and ask him if he would like to "scissor" some time.

Remember, "No, means no." If admin turns you down, you can always turn to your old standby...Biggie Fat-head.
Looks like somebody been taking shots of stupid.

Lily, why u stupid up every thread?

Why are you bringing up Lily? She'd kick your lazy ass too.
Lily or Flynn couldn’t kick my ass.

why you use such a weak vpn tho, Lily?

Why are YOU soooooooooi worried about me using a VPN?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, just come out and admit your Lily before I post up some panel abuse shit and make you look stupid.

I mean, you only liked how many of your own posts….

I'm still waiting for that "bombshell" that will make "flametown" gasp in shock as you were supposed to "out me" 19 months ago. Matter of fact, we were doing this exact thing, me kicking your anus straight into Dovey's big fat fucking mouth, while you promised to "expose me" and have me crying all the way home...blah...blah...blah.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
suck up of the month

Shorty of the month.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Intermission time:

admin sucks cock and will be offering free blowjobs to anyone interested by the concession stand

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
suck up of the month

Shorty of the month.
Unmitigated bore of the year

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

go ahead.

You sound like a complete mental case...i.e..Dovey and Biggie "Smegma."

Read what you're posting. The consensus is that Lily is that two-legged talking land whale, Oak. Whereas I really don't give a fuck if Lily is the Shah of Iran or the fucking Easter Bunny, the bottom line is you're a fucking moron. Are you snorting Kratom and bath salts again?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

go ahead.

Make this the 2,812th time you've threatened this. I will wait with abated breath while shivering from fear...

LMFAO!!!!!!111111111

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
Atta girl.

go ahead.

You sound like a complete mental case...i.e..Dovey and Biggie "Smegma."

Read what you're posting. The consensus is that Lily is that two-legged talking land whale, Oak. Whereas I really don't give a fuck if Lily is the Shah of Iran or the fucking Easter Bunny, the bottom line is you're a fucking moron. Are you snorting Kratom and bath salts again?

I'm definitely the Easter Bunny.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well…..

Laugh of the day.
suck up of the month

Shorty of the month.
Unmitigated bore of the year

*Sigh*

Why are you trying to sound smart again? This game sucks.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Intermission time:

admin sucks cock and will be offering free blowjobs to anyone interested by the concession stand
Have you tried sucking your own cockie, to see if that mite soothe your raging homogaiety?

I think you should let Biggie Twink suck your dick. Matter of fact, I think it would be very therapeutic if you ejaculated deep in his throat, the deeper the better. That way the talking midget turd won't be so obsessed with your penis anymore.

Now, I'm honestly not "flaming" you. But you obviously must have a "special" pecker if Biggie Semen and King Martini are cumming all over themselves trying to plant their chapped lips onto your cock. Take one for the team, maybe Biggie Fluffer will let you give him a nice facial. Either way you win, unless that hag Dovey tries to make it a 2 1/2 way and then attempts to bill you $3.5k.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Intermission time:

Have you tried sucking your own cockie, to see if that my soothe your raging homogaiety?
No you cannot suck my cock, faggot

But Dovey can?

You're weird. Dovey's cock is way bigger than admin's.

Admin may not suck my cock either.

Not even for 3.5k.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Intermission time:

Have you tried sucking your own cockie, to see if that my soothe your raging homogaiety?

But Dovey can?

Not even for 3.5k.
lol... looks like Flynn might let him such her crusty cock tho

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Intermission time:

But Dovey can?

Not even for 3.5k.

We all know that's a lie.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Intermission time:

But Dovey can?

Not even for 3.5k.

More like $500 in quarters, dimes and nickels in a plastic sandwich bag with duct tape holding it together.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Intermission time:

But Dovey can?

Not even for 3.5k.

Speak up midget monkey. I can't hear you all the way up here at 5'9.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Intermission time:

But Dovey can?

Not even for 3.5k.

More like $500 in quarters, dimes and nickels in a plastic sandwich bag with duct tape holding it together.
that's how he carries his money around?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Intermission time:

But Dovey can?

Not even for 3.5k.

Speak up midget monkey. I can't hear you all the way up here at 5'9.
I am 5' 9", stupid

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Intermission time:

But Dovey can?

Not even for 3.5k.

I was gonna say the same thing lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Intermission time:

But Dovey can?

Not even for 3.5k.

Why?

You wanna knock him out of his wheelchair for the bag of change? Be sure to remember to bring a 5 foot tall broomstick with you so you can reach him.