Ladies Ladies - How about we have a beauty contest

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
like I'm gonna lissen LOL I;d rather read dove yikes

X better men than you love listening to me.

Did you see what Biggie said to me about my picture? That's how an intelligent high value man speaks to a woman. Good and worthy men appreciate women and their insights and their wit. And their wErdZ.

When I'm not here dropping werdz, people come and look for me.

So I must be doing something right for people with depth and interesting minds.

We cant all be the 8s in the dive bar lighting that respond favorably to the sweaty grunting of a 50 year old Canadian skater boy yanno.

You are always trying to dumb it all down. Why is that, X?

Are you insecure? Are you afraid if you open up we will reject you? Is this how you play it safe? Guard your little man clit?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
X better men than you love listening to me.

Did you see what Biggie said to me about my picture? That's how an intelligent high value man speaks to a woman. Good and worthy men appreciate women and their insights and their wit. And their wErdZ.

When I'm not here dropping werdz, people come and look for me.

So I must be doing something right for people with depth and interesting minds.

We cant all be the 8s in the dive bar lighting that respond favorably to the sweaty grunting of a 50 year old Canadian skater boy yanno.

You are always trying to dumb it all down. Why is that, X?

Are you insecure? Are you afraid if you open up we will reject you?
well if you weren't ugly, i told you I havve standards, high ones at that ... ffs truth is the new hate er wot

LMFAO at your constant search for validation :LOL3: :LOL3: ffs AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My daughter has and plays a ukelele. Shes really good at it too.
I’ve only just started…it’s so easy with only four strings! And the chords are easy as fuuuck. Don’t mind me…I’ve had a long day at the beach, smoked some herb and now I’m drinking rum.

I feel like a pirate!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I’ve only just started…it’s so easy with only four strings! And the chords are easy as fuuuck. Don’t mind me…I’ve had a long day at the beach, smoked some herb and now I’m drinking rum.

I feel like a pirate!
flag-pride-jolly-roger.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I feel like a pirate!

She got super good at it just fucking with it and from YouTube videos lol. It's fun. Ukeleles are such chill and feel good instruments.

I dont mind you at all!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
She got super good at it just fucking with it and from YouTube videos lol. It's fun. Ukeleles are such chill and feel good instruments.

I dont mind you at all!
Tell her that Breakfall suggests that she listen to Eddy Vedder on ukulele. She needs to do a female version of the song so she empowers women and is recognised accordingly.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Please excuse this interruption but I think it's very important for legal purposes to include this very important disclaimer

All photos entered into this contest must be of adult women over the age of 18 at a minimum.

No execptions

Sorry, sewage ~ you beat.

• Puke 2
Reactions: X