The Seethe is real, ladies, gentlemans, trannys

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Grown ass adults are bleating like struck children over the now infamous Baatard Factory Cleansing 2023.

Do you fuckwads not comprehend you bring absolutely nothing in terms of content to the table? How fucking embarrassing is it that grown ass adults are throwing a hissy fit because YOU fucking morons were deemed useless by us, staff here.

Blame yourselves. You cannot, repeat, cannot hang here with the big boys. For future reference If ppl say "don't do shit", then don't do shit.

I said all along you gimps were worthless. Hopefully the sting in the middle of your chests right now isn't indigestion, it's pride. It's the fact that while in your pintip sized brains you might think you matter, reality says different

Haw Haw

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The question is what will Duhv do? Will she return to TBC with her backup? It's hard to say. She's fears Shen Li's evisceration of her skanky life.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Insulting a dead man=content.

Only reason I'm back is that they've finally been sanctioned.
Same.

This place deserves all the new faces lurking instead of those washed up nobodies ejeculating their drivel repeatedly over and over.

They got flushed into the old ppls part of the internet where nobody gives a fucking shit and deservedly so.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've skimmed the threads a bit. I see I was desperately missed by my detractors. No one misses me as much as No One.

He lives for Oak. It's been that way since 2007. It's like a moth to a flame.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
The question is what will Duhv do? Will she return to TBC with her backup? It's hard to say. She's fears Shen Li's evisceration of her skanky life.
Sadly she's at a cross roads.

Does Dovid;

Find an actual job and support her freeloading ass?

Stay true to her laziness and keep writing manifestos of worthlessness nobody bothers to read?

Who knows, who cares. She's nothing but a crash test dummy here anyways.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Just :LOL3:

Screenshot-20230708-113126.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So it's a photoshop? I suspected as much, you and your brother's hairlines are receeding more than that.

I know when you're upset. You try to accuse me of being Martini and his brother. Only a delusion wank stain would ever believe that.

I see you refuse to comment about your "olive branch."

This wouldn't happen if you kept your excuses and lies straight.

You really suck at this.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You're 100% not a female. Likely either Mongtini's brother or some uppity homosexual, who thinks posing as a female will earn him some internet points.

Even BF refers to you as a "he". :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're 100% not a female. Likely either Mongtini's brother or some uppity homosexual, who thinks posing as a female will earn him some internet points.

Even BF refers to you as a "he". :LOL3:

Aryan. You seem to think that I care what you or BF believes.

That's your fatal mistake.

Sorry, if I upset you. Sometimes the truth about one's self hurts.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Is that something a "God" would say? :LOL3:

Don't even get me started about how many times you've slipped up with the e-trannie routine...

I still see you are dodging the fact that I caught you in another boldface lie.

You really are trying to dodge and weave the truth aren't you.

How many "olive brances" did you throw my way?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many pages by now? Anyone go see? I'm done reading their conspiracy theories, lunatic accusations and general caterwauling.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No white flag here, fella. I'm just pointing out some of the times your bulge has become untucked and noticable under your frilly frock.
What's going on here bro?

Been away for a bit and I login this morning and there has been loads of bannings.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What's going on here bro?

Been away for a bit and I login this morning and there has been loads of bannings.
Oh boi.... where to start.

Basically Frood, Big, Deport Liberals, Blazor, Oerdin and others have been temp banned for 30 days and 5 mins later, Mongtini & big Lil returned.

Great trade, right?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh boi.... where to start.

Basically Frood, Big, Deport Liberals, Blazor, Oerdin and others have been temp banned for 30 days and 5 mins later, Mongtini & big Lil returned.

Great trade, right?
Well Poofer comes on every month or so,pretends he's going to do this-that,never does,then goes awol.

So large Lil has gotten over her temper tantrum then? Won't be long before that behemoth is back at the tranny board complaining about how mean we all are.