Ladies

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
He did a good job playing a Mexican mob member tho. I’d definitely let him hit it if I wasn’t married.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He did a good job playing a Mexican mob member tho. I’d definitely let him hit it if I wasn’t married.
You better get wet enough for two then, his PIPI got mutulated at birth by his hooked nose superiors

I won’t take it IF it’s NOT circumcised :rightON:
That's like me saying no clits allowed

Not the same at all.
It's exactly the same, tell me why human intervention is needed to make the penis more attractive? Shall I demand the folds of a vagina be snipped? My foreskin lubes my shit and ensures maximum seeding potential

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
You better get wet enough for two then, his PIPI got mutulated at birth by his hooked nose superiors

Not the same at all.
It's exactly the same, tell me why human intervention is needed to make the penis more attractive? Shall I demand the folds of a vagina be snipped? My foreskin lubes my shit and ensures maximum seeding potential

I've heard from some women that a man that has an uncircumcised penis feels better during sexual intercourse. Now, this could be based merely on performance but I'm not doubting the latter of the two being the fact that the extra skin is stimulating somehow. Idk. I've never been with an uncircumcised penis before so I can't speak for myself.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Not the same at all.

I've heard from some women that a man that has an uncircumcised penis feels better during sexual intercourse. Now, this could be based merely on performance but I'm not doubting the latter of the two being the fact that the extra skin is stimulating somehow. Idk. I've never been with an uncircumcised penis before so I can't speak for myself.
If you're born with it then it's meant to be there, end of... Only backwards religions mutilate their babies, Devils

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't think this thread was going to be political @Fred Jones . I'm strictly going by appearance not political, religious or personal history of the dude... I like a man that's imperfect and a little rough around the edges and he fits that to a tee. :D

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Shia LaBeouf answers own question to Countess: Will you stalk me?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Do you find him attractive? I’m in a celebrity gossip forum being groaned to death because I said he’s attractive. It’s Shia Lebouf in The Tax Collector.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

....not sure what you see in him, Countess Queenie.

But it's yer set of hormones I s'poose

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you find him attractive? I’m in a celebrity gossip forum being groaned to death because I said he’s attractive. It’s Shia Lebouf in The Tax Collector.

....not sure what you see in him, Countess Queenie.

But it's yer set of hormones I s'poose

Yep. You "s'poose" always and ever.

You s'poose all over yourself. You s'poose morning noon and night.

You s'poose even when nobody looking.

Yep.

Ew. Ick!

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Not the same at all.
:LOL2: Try reading a book about sexual intercourse.