Libs accuse Senator of being...you guessed it...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Right.

Because these people believe the checks and balances that stop one group grabbing ALL the power and forcing all their agendas is racist. And nazi stuff.

Irony but yep.

I mean....they are actual fascists.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The far left always lies and declares everyone and everything racist. tout is their go-to lie and, fortunately, people are finally learning it is just a lie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The far left always lies and declares everyone and everything racist. tout is their go-to lie and, fortunately, people are finally learning it is just a lie.

I think people have known for a while.

I saw a really messed up convo with a woke black woman who called a tiktok of some (I think it was a latina woman) who put some stupid fake tattoo styled baby hairs on her forehead "racist".

If you dont know what that is, you know how women have baby hairs and for a while there black women were styling them? They are those whispy shorter hairs around your forehead? I have them but I do not gell them or style them- and not because i think it would be racist- but because i think its ghetto as fuck.

I guess she called it racist because the latina doing it wasnt an afro latina. And her point was that even if white women imitate something black women were/are doing, black women are derided for it.

Which is a really twisted way of saying people who call something "ghetto" are deriding black women. Just black women. So when a white idiot does a ghetto thing that white person is racist.

Such a convoluted trip to victimhood. I was impressed lol.

It's like some people havent figured out that the ghetto lifestyle is no longer black. In fact....white women have knocked black women off the single mother throne. Poor and dumb is poor and dumb. Who protects "hood culture" as an exclusively black thing?

Were white women not gelling and styling baby hairs in the 20s? The whole cultural appropriation thing is like a stage to show off how stupid and petty you are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've told all you motherfuckers for years now, just be/embrace the racist. You're gonna get called it anyway.