Libs keep pushing the bar towards civil war!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
A Florida doctor who will no longer accept in-person visits from patients who are not vaccinated denies that her restriction violates the Hippocratic Oath.

"It's not fair for people who are unvaccinated to harm other people," South Miami-based

"The Hippocratic Oath is very science-based. I am following the science. I'm applying this to the benefit of the sick."

So of course this hypocritical cunt is ok with denying service to faggits and drug abusers because they're a health risk too, right?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is actually kind of a grey area.

Pediatricains will excuse patients from the practice if the parents wont vaccinate. And this is because they have infants and new borns who CANT be vaccinated coming in and it puts those patients at risk. And any kids who have issues to where they cant be vaccinated.

And that's legit....because its protecting other patients from deadly preventable illness.

HOWEVER......I dont see this as appropriate for the Covid vaccine. Especailly when vaccinated people can still catch AND spread it, it makes no sense. They donr do it for flu shots....this shouldn't be done with the covid shot. It's not for safety of other patients.....because it can still be spread even with vaccination.

So this doctor wont in person visits but still see them?

Yeah this is ridiculous.

It's a private practice so she has the right. The ethics are questionable.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is actually kind of a grey area.

Pediatricains will excuse patients from the practice if the parents wont vaccinate. And this is because they have infants and new borns who CANT be vaccinated coming in and it puts those patients at risk. And any kids who have issues to where they cant be vaccinated.

And that's legit....because its protecting other patients from deadly preventable illness.

HOWEVER......I dont see this as appropriate for the Covid vaccine. Especailly when vaccinated people can still catch AND spread it, it makes no sense. They donr do it for flu shots....this shouldn't be done with the covid shot. It's not for safety of other patients.....because it can still be spread even with vaccination.

So this doctor wont in person visits but still see them?

Yeah this is ridiculous.

It's a private practice so she has the right. The ethics are questionable.
IF the vaccine prevented covid, I'd agree with this doctors position. As it stands, it seems as though the jab doesnt do ANYTHING to prevent someone from getting covid. Still, right to refuse service should be protected for ALL reasons!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
A Florida doctor who will no longer accept in-person visits from patients who are not vaccinated denies that her restriction violates the Hippocratic Oath.

"It's not fair for people who are unvaccinated to harm other people," South Miami-based

"The Hippocratic Oath is very science-based. I am following the science. I'm applying this to the benefit of the sick."

So of course this hypocritical cunt is ok with denying service to faggits and drug abusers because they're a health risk too, right?
Bring it on goober.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bring it on goober.
You wouldnt make it the first week. Hell, I bet your own soy's accidentally mistake you for a Trump supporter and burn your house down! :Sad:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The idea of a Civil war in the US makes me laugh. Who’s gonna lead your side Lokbrain? Fatso?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The idea of a civil war is plain stupid.
Sooner or later, its going to happen. People will get to the point where they no longer tolerate living with those of the opposite opinion. The left got far too comfortable with the right compromising always towards the left for the last 100 or more years. You cant compromise between people who dont want trannies reading to 3rd graders and people who do. Just one example of many.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The idea of a Civil war in the US makes me laugh. Who’s gonna lead your side Lokbrain? Fatso?

Yep!

1-9720923996.jpg

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Have you ever considered the opposite you one way mess?
What, that you people will manage to convince the vast majority of the public that trannyville story time is fun and normal? Good luck with that pipe dream!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever considered the opposite you one way mess?
What, that you people will manage to convince the vast majority of the public that trannyville story time is fun and normal? Good luck with that pipe dream!

Yep, here's my schedule Mon-Thurs, Friday & Saturday are for burning shit down

8:30 am Social Justice Warrior meet up at Starbucks
10:00 am Setting up room at local library for Trannyville Story time
11:00 am BLM meeting at local DNC office, of course!
12:00 pm lunch with all my LGBTQIA friends (MW) Feminist friends (TTH)

2:00 pm, volunteer at vaxx clinic
3:30 pm Globalista meeting, ensuring the invasion of America by all the peoples of the world
5:00 pm Home for letter writing campaigns, phone calls to support Newsom on NO to recall, some dinner

STOP ME!

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Being in denial is the same as having a cork in your butt hole,sooner or later the cork is going to blow out - - - - -:TrainWreck:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Between College Football and several naps, I missed out on Civil War 2.0 Yesterday, is Trump God Emperor again, and are we under TrumpSharia law now?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Between College Football and several naps, I missed out on Civil War 2.0 Yesterday, is Trump God Emperor again, and are we under TrumpSharia law now?
Since Trump is the duly elected President of the US, all he has to do is ask us.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Ignoring that the field is ripe and many are ready for that isn't a very smart idea either

They are starting to shoot each other here already. It started with small explosives in protests and caucuses and now it's progressing to shootings.

Of course, the left here is trying to bring back a thief who stole hundreds of billions, divided the country, went to jail and now he wants to be back with a vengeance. He's doubling down on every single crazy commie idea in his speeches.

And the people simply won't take that, fraud or not.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re insane. They’re Just now catching up to what happened on Jan 6th. I’m enjoying the shit out of it. Tune into the questioning tomorrow. Looks like most of the interviewees are gonna bail on fatso. Already happening. I’m sorry.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Blazer can lead the up rising with seaman running the navy and Gennie in charge of R&R and dis information -

• LOL
Reactions: X