X

xXx
Site Supporter
happy-dwarf.gif
:LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When we were at SG Flabba the Gutt would send me a whinny PM about rancid or aryan, sometimes both and then haunt the fucking who's online list with her F5 key to see when I'd login.

If I didn't respond within 5 minutes of my login she'd throw a fucking hissy fit of epic and smelly proportions

It's like the maniac read her own whiney pm aloud just to track the time it takes to read, then estimated how much time a favorable response would take to compose and started her fucking stop watch for the count down.

Good lord it was terrible

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I remember this one time lily throw a fucking HISSY FUCKING FIT because @deport_liberals was viewing her profile on the who's online list

I got at least 20 hysterical paranoia driven DMs about how he was trying to hack her

I was like "he's viewing your fucking profile probably just looking at your PUBLIC post history"

and boy did she blow a gasket behind that one

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Largita is frantically PM'ing Flynn right now, trying to find out what time Mongtini finishes his shift at the Pizza shop so she can have some backup.

You're really afraid of @Flynn aren't you? I don't pm with Flynn. What you see is what you get and it's all public.

The idiot always thinks he's more important than he really is. You don't see him bitching about when Dove calls on Biggie Failure, or when they try to dogpile you and others. What a hypocritical fuckwit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Trying to get me to fight with Countess by playing a victim.. lmfao!!! Calling for Flynn and lotus.. desperate cunt!

Bitch, you do the same fucking shit. Even worse is you're a bandwagon jumper. You never had issues with anyone until the Axis of Stupidity let you join their little cry-fest club. How do I know? You copy word for fucking word everything they've said throughout the day. You are the same as DeportNutsIntoHisMouth and I Don'tDreamOfJeannie, those two snail brained losers spout out the same shit you do. Now either you dumb fucks are sharing a cucumber for a brain or you're just recycling shit that was said that very day. My guess is that it's both.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Right, which is why you just quoted "her" for support.

If you're going to talk shit and bring her into something that isn't about her, she should know. Backstabbing cunt.

Who am I backstabbing exactly?

Flynn, you wait until she's not around to take stabs at her. Coward.
Um. Message board. Not real time chat room. Idiot

Explain why then you fucked Dove whom you met off the forums. Not "real time?" I guess it was "real time" enough for you to put your monkey dick into the forum whore. Amirite?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, you wait until she's not around to take stabs at her. Coward.

You do realise that the term "backstabber" implies that someone who was previously on good terms with another person has chosen to break ties with them and make them an enemy?

I have never been on good terms with that worthless, phony troll.

Now, do you have anything truthful or worthwhile to say or are you going to continue with your usual nonsensical garbage?

Actually...

**backstabber
noun
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

US

/ˈbækˌstæb.ɚ/ UK

/ˈbækˌstæb.ər/

someone who says
things about you when you are not there to
yourself

Synonyms
Aryan

Look at the dummies that repped Raven's homegrown stupidity.