McDonald's for the kids.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We got a Big Mack Bundle/pack (two big macs, two large french fries, two ten piece nuggets, three McDoubles, and three McCbicken.

The kids ate that shit up. The youngest saved his Big Mac for later, but, the eldest ate that shiit with extra bbq sauce. $0.99 large drinks were appreciated by all kids. Both my wife and I ate one McDouble and one McChicken each just to be pleasant. The youngest is still holding his big Mac and half his chicken nuggets though the fries are toast.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW I stopped drinking soda because it has enough sugar to kill a horse. My two boys will fight you to the death for it though.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Probably around 11pm the youngest will demand his big Mac and the last five of his chicken nuggets. That is just how this works.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm mad at McD's after they've lied about their burgers here.

Eating out is feeling just too expensive here, actually. Not to mention you can see the quality goes down too.

We're managing to bring gas prices down at least 20%, so things should start improving a little soon

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Quality is crap here too. If you look at the size of a big Mac in a commercial from the 1970's vd today you can visually see how much the bastards have shrank the burger.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We got a Big Mack Bundle/pack (two big macs, two large french fries, two ten piece nuggets, three McDoubles, and three McCbicken.

The kids ate that shit up. The youngest saved his Big Mac for later, but, the eldest ate that shiit with extra bbq sauce. $0.99 large drinks were appreciated by all kids. Both my wife and I ate one McDouble and one McChicken each just to be pleasant. The youngest is still holding his big Mac and half his chicken nuggets though the fries are toast.

...and so what was the final bill?

How much did you pay?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm mad at McD's after they've lied about their burgers here.

Eating out is feeling just too expensive here, actually. Not to mention you can see the quality goes down too.

We're managing to bring gas prices down at least 20%, so things should start improving a little soon

Why would you go to McDonald's when you have all that nice food in Brazil? Look at Mexico. They adopted the fast food diet & now they're the fattest nation in the world.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How much did you pay?

In California prices are high due to a high minimum wage and high property values. If memory serves the big make pack itself was $19.95, and the six other burgers are off the value menu. Two large cokes for the boys are $0.99 each.

It is California so, of course, there is sales tax on top of that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
was Karen Karoning again ... yes mcdonalds is fer kids not whining adults go eat somewhere else ... see how that works

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

How much did you pay?

In California prices are high due to a high minimum wage and high property values. If memory serves the big make pack itself was $19.95, and the six other burgers are off the value menu. Two large cokes for the boys are $0.99 each.

It is California so, of course, there is sales tax on top of that.

I suppose Your kids better enjoy the food now. Cuz later on when they become adults it's not so easy to burn off or digest that kinda food.