MEAT - What kind of flesh do people?

Favorite Meat

• Total voters

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
You cook the damn pork properly . Make Schnitzel, less worms.

Dried salted fish or fresh elk is good.

I am suspicious of people that dislike pork or goat.

I've had goat a long time ago when I was a kid but I can't remember what it tastes like. Lol. I've had rattlesnake, shark, frog legs, gator, deer, rabbit, squirrel, wild boar, etc....but probably the worst was a donkey burger when I went to Mexico. I was 4 years old. Never again.

I had goat here a couple of months ago. Not that good. I'll stick with seafood and poultry.
Did you scream "Allahu Akbar " when you slit it's throat?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I've had goat a long time ago when I was a kid but I can't remember what it tastes like. Lol. I've had rattlesnake, shark, frog legs, gator, deer, rabbit, squirrel, wild boar, etc....but probably the worst was a donkey burger when I went to Mexico. I was 4 years old. Never again.

I had goat here a couple of months ago. Not that good. I'll stick with seafood and poultry.

Lol I guess I'm glad I can't remember what it tastes like. Hahahaha.....hmm....what is Gyro? Isn't that goat? Or lamb? I've had it, too and it tastes OK with seasoning.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol I guess I'm glad I can't remember what it tastes like. Hahahaha.....hmm....what is Gyro? Isn't that goat? Or lamb? I've had it, too and it tastes OK with seasoning.

I think it deends on what country you're in, honestly. I used to eat it in LA. Pretty sure it was lamb there.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I prefer wild meat we hunted.

I said seafood, but there are other meats on your list that I like too.

Maybe next time, allow for multiple poll choices, eh? :Wink:

Wild meat is very tasty. Much better than the stuff you get in the supermarkets fer sure.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I appreciate those whom go out and actually stalk their food. I can only hope it is done with minimum trauma to the animal as I am fond of animals, and the meat is tastier.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
145371499_4160233387338401_532349327100524547_n.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Reminds me of the song we do at the old time jam lol, "5 pounds of possum" hahahha.

This what it sounds like, but we do it better. This more Bluegrass style.....

(wait for the beat change up)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Song stuck in my head now hahahha.....

Well theres 5 pounds of possum in my headlights tonight,
If I should run him over, everything gonna be alright.
We'll have some possum gravy, oh what a wonderful sight,
Theres FIVE pounds of possum in my headlights tonight!!!

lolol

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I signed up today to lobby against the Cat and Dog meat trade in SE Asia. It’s mind-boggling that anyone would consider these animals as an actual food source.

images

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
And in India they're horrified we eat Cattle. Strange how perspective influences thinking.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I signed up today to lobby against the Cat and Dog meat trade in SE Asia. It’s mind-boggling that anyone would consider these animals as an actual food source.

images

And in India they're horrified we eat Cattle. Strange how perspective influences thinking.
Well the cow is sacred to them, and I guess they also let them into their homes. It’s just not the same though. The bond with cats and dogs is so much more...

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

Well the cow is sacred to them, and I guess they also let them into their homes. It’s just not the same though. The bond with cats and dogs is so much more...
To my understanding they believe in all earnest that cattle are the reincarnation of deceased loved one. I am not well versed in the nuances of Hinduism. I should be, but I have nothing but feeble excuses for my ignorance.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

To my understanding they believe in all earnest that cattle are the reincarnation of deceased loved one. I am not well versed in the nuances of Hinduism. I should be, but I have nothing but feeble excuses for my ignorance.
They are a crazy bunch. My great grandfather was an Indian. They believe all sorts of odd shit.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

They are a crazy bunch. My great grandfather was an Indian. They believe all sorts of odd shit.
People all over the planet believe weird shit.

Like telling your child a mythical being is going to sneak into the child's room and give them money for their cast off body parts (teeth).

Weird.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

Like telling your child a mythical being is going to sneak into the child's room and give them money for their cast off body parts (teeth).

Weird.
Yeah, but they don’t seem to grow out of believing in all the fairytales. It’s like Christianity, but on a very immature level.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

Weird.
Yeah, but they don’t seem to grow out of believing in all the fairytales. It’s like Christianity, but on a very immature level.
Ah religions and monotheists.
(talks to the gods of his ancestors)

Regardless. I am currently looking for a good Burger recipe. Found one that involves Brown Sauce (HP Sauce) and Bovril.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

I'm horrified by the consumption of dogs, cats, AND cattle.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

If you starving. Literally starving. You will eat anything to survive.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

I don't think that's it.

"Hindus do not consider the cow to be a god and they do not worship it. Hindus, however, are vegetarians and they consider the cow to be a sacred symbol of life that should be protected and revered. In the Vedas, the oldest of the Hindu scriptures, the cow is associated with Aditi, the mother of all the gods."

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

I'd probably, very reluctantly, eat a dog if I were literally starving and had no other source of food. But a human? I don't think so. Mad Cow came from cows eating their own species. It's never a good idea to consume one's own.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

I don't think that's it.

"Hindus do not consider the cow to be a god and they do not worship it. Hindus, however, are vegetarians and they consider the cow to be a sacred symbol of life that should be protected and revered. In the Vedas, the oldest of the Hindu scriptures, the cow is associated with Aditi, the mother of all the gods."
You're probably right, I'm going by what someone from Mumbai(sp?) was telling me (my dentist, she is very pretty)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

images

I'd probably, very reluctantly, eat a dog if I were literally starving and had no other source of food. But a human? I don't think so. Mad Cow came from cows eating their own species. It's never a good idea to consume one's own.

I hear we taste like pork, and thats why some religions dont eat pork.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

We do taste just like pork. :Grin3:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

We do taste just like pork. :Grin3:

Oh, so that's why your brain fails you. You've altered your brain structure by consuming fellow humans. Idjit.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

images

Cows are awesome pets .

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

I theorize they didn't don't eat pork because back in the bad old days they were clueless as to how to properly and thoroughly cook raw meat, like pork.
Raw pork= get ill=die. Of course back when people were draggin their ass about the desert they had no clue about microbes, parasites etc, so likely just attributed it their god getting pissy about it.

Cook pork throughly. Eat the pork. Bacon , people, c'mon. Pigs are cheaper to raise than cattle too...

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I prefer wild meat we hunted.

I said seafood, but there are other meats on your list that I like too.

Maybe next time, allow for multiple poll choices, eh? :Wink:

Wild meat is very tasty. Much better than the stuff you get in the supermarkets fer sure.

I didnt make this thread, Joe. It's not my thread lol.

You vill take ze options giwen you. Zis ist not a Democracy.