Favorite Meat

• Total voters

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Meat...
Flesh..
The consumption of another being.
Curious as to what kind of flesh do people enjoy the most and why is it pork?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
None, don’t eat corpses...
You do realise that reminded me of the time I unwittingly drank the fluids of a rotting human corpse?
Wtf when ?
When I was like 12 years old. I can’t believe you never heard that story?! Okay, in a nutshell. After school, I would skateboard all the way to my mother’s surf shop. The first thing I would do all tired and sweaty was to drink water from the tap. The shop shared the rainwater tank of an adjacent hotel. A female prostitute was murdered and hidden in the rain tank. After a week or so, when the water started to smell and discolour, the local plumber discovered the rotting and bloated corpse. It was a horrible experience...I can still smell and taste that water to this day.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You do realise that reminded me of the time I unwittingly drank the fluids of a rotting human corpse?
Wtf when ?
When I was like 12 years old. I can’t believe you never heard that story?! Okay, in a nutshell. After school, I would skateboard all the way to my mother’s surf shop. The first thing I would do all tired and sweaty was to drink water from the tap. The shop shared the rainwater tank of an adjacent hotel. A female prostitute was murdered and hidden in the rain tank. After a week or so, when the water started to smell and discolour, the local plumber discovered the rotting and bloated corpse. It was a horrible experience...I can still smell and taste that water to this day.
That’s why you just stick to alcohol ...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wtf when ?
That’s why you just stick to alcohol ...
In South Africa we only started drinking from age 16. The legal age to go clubbing, but hide your alcohol in the bush.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I could eat beef tenderloin almost every night. Nothing better IMO. 2nd would be hamburgers, 3rd tacos. I do like a BBQ pork steak cooked slow on the grill from time to time. Chicken is behind that.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You cook the damn pork properly . Make Schnitzel, less worms.

Dried salted fish or fresh elk is good.

I am suspicious of people that dislike pork or goat.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

I've had goat a long time ago when I was a kid but I can't remember what it tastes like. Lol. I've had rattlesnake, shark, frog legs, gator, deer, rabbit, squirrel, wild boar, etc....but probably the worst was a donkey burger when I went to Mexico. I was 4 years old. Never again.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Elk is good warm but not good cold for sandwich meat. Elk meat gets a tallow on it when cold but moose meat doesn't and is great for sandwiches.
You know this but I'm sure others don't.

OP
OP
Krieg

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
moose meat doesn't and is great for sandwiches.
You know this but I'm sure others don't.
Fuq moose. Moose totalled my friends car just out of spite.

Moose is good for stew. And skin.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Oh moose can go bad on you if you don't take proper care of the carcass. I knew one guy that years ago shot a moose first thing in the morning. Well he had to go to town to get some help to get it out of the bush. I heard that it was in a bad spot and it took them all morning to get the moose gutted,quartered and loaded into the the truck.
Well the idiots went to the bar to celebrate and left the moose sitting in the back of the truck in the warm sun. Then the guys were to fucking drunk to hang and skin the moose so they left it until the next morning.
Long story short was that the moose was unfit to eat. They waited to long and the meat spoiled.
We always take good care of our game and with proper handling moose is some of the best meat you can eat.

But moose meat does make you fart a lot. :Grin3:

10622944_720162644699349_5550912055296530572_n.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
^^^^ good thing I don’t eat it then, jfc I’d rocket to the dark side of the moon...
^^^^ good thing I don’t eat it then, jfc I’d rocket to the dark side of the moon...
haha but it's true.. Moose don't graze in a pasture like cows. Instead they browse on the tips of bushes and small trees (willows).. They also eat some aquatic plants and I think this diet is what makes you fart when you eat moose.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
haha but it's true.. Moose don't graze in a pasture like cows. Instead they browse on the tips of bushes and small trees (willows).. They also eat some aquatic plants and I think this diet is what makes you fart when you eat moose.
You’ll be growing antlers next..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I LOVE Seafood, but dont really count that as meat. My favorite meat would be venison/deer.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even though I don't have it often, I LOVE ribeye steak, cooked medium rare.. It's more of treat now, since beef has skyrocketed in price.. I eat chicken, mainly... But YUM.. nothing beats a steak cooked on the grill..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've had goat a long time ago when I was a kid but I can't remember what it tastes like. Lol. I've had rattlesnake, shark, frog legs, gator, deer, rabbit, squirrel, wild boar, etc....but probably the worst was a donkey burger when I went to Mexico. I was 4 years old. Never again.

I had goat here a couple of months ago. Not that good. I'll stick with seafood and poultry.