Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
JewDT.jpg

"DDT" stands for "Diggin' dat Torah"!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't you have Jewish ancestry? I thought you posted that somewhere, maybe SG.
Apparently I'm 3% Jew. Not sure how the hell that got in there, but that's what 23&Me tells me. I'm poisoned. As a double whammy, that's simply not enough Jew for the money to automatically stick to my hands...

A great-grandparent maybe? Meh, no big deal, most people are mutts is my guess.

DDT

Factory Bastard
A couple family members have also taken the test, and from that I can determine the Jew came from both my Mother's side (German), and Father's side (Denmark). My Grandmother did have some Polish roots, so that makes sense from that side, but not sure how it would've gotten into my Father's side...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A couple family members have also taken the test, and from that I can determine the Jew came from both my Mother's side (German), and Father's side (Denmark). My Grandmother did have some Polish roots, so that makes sense from that side, but not sure how it would've gotten into my Father's side...

There are Jews all over the world due to Jewish diaspora, including Denmark.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Apparently I'm 3% Jew. Not sure how the hell that got in there, but that's what 23&Me tells me. I'm poisoned. As a double whammy, that's simply not enough Jew for the money to automatically stick to my hands...

I thought cc earmarked you for an inheritance Mel.

Seems you have 'an In' with her.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Speaking of cc, where you there when I took a couple pics of T-Birds on Marine Drive in White Rock, posted them, told cc she's dodged the oven for long enough, and I was going to find her and finish the job?

She absolutely flipped her fucking shit! :LOL3:

She got so mad the thread had to be deleted...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of cc, where you there when I took a couple pics of T-Birds on Marine Drive in White Rock, posted them, told cc she's dodged the oven for long enough, and I was going to find her and finish the job?

She and some other guy hate me with a passion. I don't even know who they are...especially the dude, old horse's ass or something...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She and some other guy hate me with a passion. I don't even know who they are...especially the dude, old horse's ass or something...
Ya, don't even try to understand that bunch. They're just a cliquey bunch of paranoid, repetitive losers.

Seems that way to me. I've never been captured by that forum for any real length of time. So many come off as fake.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Seems that way to me. I've never been captured by that forum for any real length of time. So many come off as fake.
They are fake, right up to the forum Admin. I called them out on that, and their entire clique will turn on you. That's probably one reason why I'm permabanned. Just a fake bunch of losers whose only purpose there is to stroke each others egos. Anyone that strays even slightly from their status quo is not welcomed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are fake, right up to the forum Admin. I called them out on that, and their entire clique will turn on you. That's probably one reason why I'm permabanned. Just a fake bunch of losers whose only purpose there is to stroke each others egos. Anyone that strays even slightly from their status quo is not welcomed.

Yes, a bunch of ass lickers for sure.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You could always consider cutting off a pinky, maybe that will relieve you of some of that pesky unwanted kosher DNA.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I do, she had a full blown melty and even threatened you with one of her contacts in the Mossad if I recall.

Btw, were you around when Fashionista and Shen Li were caught using the same IP addy recently? I don't know whether that little mystery has been solved or not.

The allegation doing the rounds was that they're the same person LOL. It isn't the first time I've heard rumours about some of the BC regs being alts....

DDT

Factory Bastard
I do, she had a full blown melty and even threatened you with one of her contacts in the Mossad if I recall.
Yep! It was bad! :LOL3:
Btw, were you around when Fashionista and Shen Li were caught using the same IP addy recently? I don't know whether that little mystery has been solved or not...

The allegation doing the rounds was that they're the same person LOL. It isn't the first time I've heard rumours about some of the BC regs being alts....
I have all the screen caps of that. They aren't the same person, but they are best friends in real life. Most likely Chum Li posted while visiting Fashionista at her house, or vica versa.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I thought that, but wouldn't they literally have to be posting off the same device to have matching IP's?

Perhaps they share a computer, those Chanks can be a tad thrifty at times. LOL

DDT

Factory Bastard
I thought that, but wouldn't they literally have to be posting off the same device to have matching IP's?

Perhaps they share a computer, those Chanks can be a tad thrifty at times. LOL
Home computer IP addresses aren't always very dynamic, and can stay the same for months, if not years with some providers. I'll assume they were both using the same home computer/WiFi point at some point, which is understandable, since they are real life friends, who visit each other.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Yeah, they're probs too tight to buy smartphones.

Pretty sure my IP changes whenever I reset my reuter.
Your IP address may or may not reset itself when you reset your router. Even dynamic IP addies often don't, and many are still static IP addies, which rarely change. It's easy to check though, what your addy is...