Mel is a pale Jew.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are Jews all over the world due to Jewish diaspora, including Denmark.
Yep. Those hook nose buggers certainly spread all over Europe. I'm guessing it's not uncommon for Europeans to have a little Jew in them.

BTW, what's racially a Jew?

By that measure some claimed Hitler had 'Jewish DNA'. But in reality the closest they cold determine was that he was of North African or Berber descent. They share some DNA with semitic peoples but that doesn't necessarily make them Jews.

Hitler DNA possibly came from Germanic or Gothic tribes which invaded North Africa and bred with North Africans then bringing their children back to Europe.

Abraham Lincoln had 'Black DNA' and could be traced back to Ethiopia. So we could guess that his ancestors were Muslims. However Ethiopians have traditionally been Christian so he could have been that too.

They can make something 'racially Jewish' out of anything if they want.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
BTW, what's racially a Jew?

By that measure some claimed Hitler had 'Jewish DNA'. But in reality the closest they cold determine was that he was of North African or Berber descent. They share some DNA with semitic peoples but that doesn't necessarily make them Jews.

Hitler DNA possibly came from Germanic or Gothic tribes which invaded North Africa and bred with North Africans then bringing their children back to Europe.

Abraham Lincoln had 'Black DNA' and could be traced back to Ethiopia. So we could guess that his ancestors were Muslims. However Ethiopians have traditionally been Christian s9 he could have been that too.

They can make something 'racially Jewish' out of anything if they want.
Maybe...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Gotta go... This takes a lot of work. Many are Jelly, but I'm not... If you want a Starbucks across the street, don't come here.

Capture99.png

DDT

Factory Bastard
All my life, I've been sort of battered. Nobody really wanted me. My Grandparents did most of the work.

To this day I don't know why, and I don't care...

Five fucking acres of mine!

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
A couple family members have also taken the test, and from that I can determine the Jew came from both my Mother's side (German), and Father's side (Denmark). My Grandmother did have some Polish roots, so that makes sense from that side, but not sure how it would've gotten into my Father's side...

That's nearly 100% Kike. Yer dodgy DNA kit got it wrong.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those small percentages can't really be trusted. What that means is that you had a small percentage it could not categorize so they just do a best fit. I.E. what is some what close. If you pay attention those small percentages also change over time as the data base grows and thus better best fits become available.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would be unsure what to do with five acres. It is to small to farm but to big for normal sized yard work. Maybe some orchards or a hobby farm but you'd definitely need a regular job to pay the bills.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Gotta go... This takes a lot of work. Many are Jelly, but I'm not... If you want a Starbucks across the street, don't come here.

Capture99.png

wow /// looks fun, fer a monkey ... what do you do ? sit and stare at trees maybe climb one for the untimates

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Speaking of cc, where you there when I took a couple pics of T-Birds on Marine Drive in White Rock, posted them, told cc she's dodged the oven for long enough, and I was going to find her and finish the job?

She absolutely flipped her fucking shit! :LOL3:

She got so mad the thread had to be deleted...

Yes, because stalking folks in real life is such a laughing matter, you despicable paleface.

DDT

Factory Bastard
wow /// looks fun, fer a monkey ... what do you do ? sit and stare at trees maybe climb one for the untimates
You get on the ride-on mower, and start going around the perimeter in circles, mowing the grass. After a few circles, you stop for a brew and a smoke. Then you go around a few more times, and stop for another brew and smoke. After about two hours or so, you're done, and feeling good. Have another brew and smoke!

All in all, it's quite enjoyable!

• Boring
Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yes, because stalking folks in real life is such a laughing matter, you despicable paleface.
I wasn't stalking her you fool. Why the fuck would I stalk some old Jew?

@Blurt is cc's protector, Mel.

They were once very close yanno.
But they had a falling out.

In fact, Blurt sees itself as every woman's protector. And if you show the slightest interest in 1 Blurt will mercilessly 'man-shame' you...

...and never let you forget it!

DDT

Factory Bastard
@Blurt is cc's protector, Mel.

They were very close yanno.
But had a falling out.

In fact, Blurt sees itself as every woman's protector. And if you show the slightest interest in 1 Blurt will 'man-shame' you...

...and never let you forget it!
The funny thing is, cc left Memebee because of Blurt! He was the 'straw that broke the camels back'...

And yet here's Blurt White Knighting for the old Jewess...

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And yet here's Blurt White Knighting for the old Jewess...

....Blurt tries to do that to every woman on these forums.

Some even revel in it like your friend mimi.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You get on the ride-on mower, and start going around the perimeter in circles, mowing the grass. After a few circles, you stop for a brew and a smoke. Then you go around a few more times, and stop for another brew and smoke. After about two hours or so, you're done, and feeling good. Have another brew and smoke!

life for the dead my friend ....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well, in all fairness to the Jews, one of your non-Jewish ancestors mated with one, didn't they?
Something must've happened way back, as it would've taken quite a few generations to reduce the total Jew flowing through my veins to 3%...

We've got a similar story and traced the tiny percentage to a great great grandfather in Bavaria during the later 1800's...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

life for the dead my friend ....

Don't you live rurally?