Mel is a pale Jew.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And yet here's Blurt White Knighting for the old Jewess...

....Blurt tries to do that to every woman on these forums.

Some even revel in it like your friend mimi.

He does. He likes to consider himself as "one of the girls"... his recent campaign of sucking upto Flynn was some of the most cringey ass kissing I've ever witnessed.

Be a man Blurt, not a doormat! Take that skirt off too and put on some pants!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
She and some other guy hate me with a passion. I don't even know who they are...especially the dude, old horse's ass or something...
Ya, don't even try to understand that bunch. They're just a cliquey bunch of paranoid, repetitive losers.

Ironcockjock is literally the most redundant, worthless poster around these forums. I doubt the guy is capable of independent thought, preferring instead to parrot whatever sentiment the BC hivemind is promoting at any given time.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
blurt is a fucking sap wannabe intellectual

dude is like a receptionist in some homeless shelter or something. Loser

DDT

Factory Bastard
Ironcockjock is literally the most redundant, worthless poster around these forums. I doubt the guy is capable of independent thought, preferring instead to parrot whatever sentiment the BC hivemind is promoting at any given time.
Yep. I'm pretty sure most of the old regulars there have some issues in real life. It would certainly explain things...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yep. I'm pretty sure most of the old regulars there have some issues in real life. It would certainly explain things...

I think old Herman's on his last legs.... that's the impression I got the last time I interacted with him.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Joe called him a "Googlectual" on VF a while ago.... many Lulz were had and poor Blurt's panties were in a bunch for quite some time after.
"googlectual"

Holy shit... joe nuked that fucking fairy :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I mean, it would be a room full of cracked out bums, heroin junkies, and meth heads up to their usual antics. I'd imagine in all the chaos, some dude standing there wearing a dress and wig wouldn't be of much consequence!

Ahh, Blurt's "soiled wig collection".... he promised a while ago to post some photos of his stash, what a treat that will be.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Blurt be getting all green with envy when I talk about my mansion and olympic size swimming pool and luxury cars

cause he rides the bus to and from his government subsidized hovel

homeless shelter -- lmao -- only the lowest of the low work in one of those

you could be the CEO there and you're still a bum by normal standards .

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Joe called him a "Googlectual" on VF a while ago.... many Lulz were had and poor Blurt's panties were in a bunch for quite some time after.
"googlectual"

Holy shit... joe nuked that fucking fairy :LOL3:

Yeah man, it was a good one. I'd never heard the term before.

Joe can rile old Blurtrice up something chronic. Lulz

DDT

Factory Bastard
Pleather lmao or the shit they use to make Gi-joe action figures
I'd bet money on it! He wears something like below...

Capture777.png

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Homeless shelter

Yikes!

I'd feel more personal pride working in a car wash

homeless shelter -- nigga go somewhere and slit for your fucking throat. Live stream it to the bums in the shelter than let you wipe their asses for minimum wage.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I see the Incels are having a circle jerk.

Nothing like a trio of underdeveloped taint-for-brains lighting each other's farts on fire and howling with glee as though they'd gone and tipped a cow for a dollar.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
oh look, it's the freakshow googlectual trying to impress someone with his pseudo smarts

you work in a homeless shelter. Sit down

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Blurt really hates being ribbed LOL. You'd think a burly 6 ft 4 guy in a floral dress would be used to getting mocked by now and learned to laugh at himself occasionally.

Being a butthurt baby just means he'll get teased even more...

DDT

Factory Bastard
Blurt really hates being ribbed LOL. You'd think a burly 6 ft 4 guy in a floral dress would be used to getting mocked by now and learned to laugh at himself occasionally.

Being a butthurt baby just means he'll get teased even more...
Blurt is Blurt... He's fairly durable, but may not be quite at home here with the harsh flaming, since it's something he's not entirely familiar with. Usually he gets protection from the other forums in some sort, but I remember a time when old DV ran much like this place, pretty much permitting almost anything... Very few remain from old DV. Blurt came along later... Pretty much everyone did, and that's when cliques were formed.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's true. Mimi, CC and a number of others are guaranteed to stick their beaks in whenever Blurt's getting ripped.

I don't entirely agree with you about the flaming remark though.... he can be quite vicious when he wants to be, as Ed pointed out and his elderly lady fanclub tend to turn a blind eye to this.

DDT

Factory Bastard
That's true. Mimi, CC and a number of others are guaranteed to stick their beaks in whenever Blurt's getting ripped.
They protect their own. It's a dynamic I was never fond of, and knew would happen. Original DV was Guest posting only, and that kept many of the regulars at arms length. It was basically like 4chan.

The minute you introduce PM abilities, the cliques formed. And now you have what we see today... There was a point on new DV, (I was a Mod, so I knew), where the amount of PM's actually exceeded main board postings. I was against this. The cackling hens weren't...

The WORST thing a board can do, is hand over power to females (or trannies, aka the Blurt Administration). The Kike owner of old DV, and his male Chink Admins, were preferable to the outcome that became...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I took a peek on VF before and it's completely dead. I get the impression that evs has lost interest in the forum and doesn't seem to care much about the content.

That Beam Reach guy is a huge forum killer with his spamathons.... no clue who he is or where he came from. You can actually have a fairly decent convo with the guy if you attempt to engage him, he's pretty Jew-wise too, but he has a weird habit of multiposting jibberish and talking to himself.

Either a piss head or a loonytune off his meds methinks Lol.

DDT

Factory Bastard
I took a peek on VF before and it's completely dead. I get the impression that evs has lost interest in the forum and doesn't seem to care much about the content.

That Beam Reach guy is a huge forum killer with his spamathons.... no clue who he is or where he came from. You can actually have a fairly decent convo with the guy if you attempt to engage him, he's pretty Jew-wise too, but he has a weird habit of multiposting jibberish and talking to himself.

Either a piss head or a loonytune off his meds methinks Lol.
It's dead. They permabanned me also for me reminding them of that. Eves and Mimi are both mentally ill, and you do know they're E-Friends with the head Chink at BC, right? I call them the hag-trifecta. I know what they do, and I know what they are...

Since they've tossed or heavily restricted all the old school regulars, they are now stuck with spammers like Beam Reach, simply to keep the threads cycling on their failing forums.

Mind you, they don't really care about that... Remember when I said more PM's than actual posts on main board? That is essentially why they keep it running... They circle jerk with each other via PM's.

You don't realize how hard I fought against what you see now...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
LOL I can't say I'm exactly upset about not being privvy to these secret PM sessions. I suspect a similar thing takes place on BC...

Yeah I know they're chummy with Fashionista/Shen Li (I'm still LOL'ing about those 2 getting accused of being the same person), which kinda begs the question why the boards split in the first place. I know the Chanks wanted their safe space but given that both forums are quiet as fuck, VF in particular, it's likely that traffic would improve if they merged.

Won't ever happen though I know, but it makes sense in my opinion.