Mel is a pale Jew.

DDT

Factory Bastard
LOL I can't say I'm exactly upset about not being privvy to these secret PM sessions. I suspect a similar thing takes place on BC...

Yeah I know they're chummy with Fashionista/Shen Li (I'm still LOL'ing about those 2 getting accused of being the same person), which kinda begs the question why the boards split in the first place. I know the Chanks wanted their safe space but given that both forums are quiet as fuck, VF in particular, it's likely that traffic would improve if they merged.

Won't ever happen though I know, but it makes sense in my opinion.
The boards split because the Chinks had a different vision, and felt that their success could only be achieved under Chink ownership...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
life for the dead my friend ....
Beats living like a rat in a big city cuckbox infested by crime and immigrants!

so you just sit in a boring enviroment and cry LMFAO

Stare at the same blade of grass day in an day out sounds fucking awesome ... you must jizz wheb its grass cuttung day LMAO

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Mel's trucking business failed. Hauling gravel for his East Indian betters didn't sit well with him so he stopped showing up for work, changed his name, and bought a cabin in the woods.

He is now a brother to wild does and woodpeckers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha the bangladeshi truckers made him cry in the woods alone ha ha ha ha ha h

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Mel's trucking business failed. Hauling gravel for his East Indian betters didn't sit well with him so he stopped showing up for work, changed his name, and bought a cabin in the woods.

Dood. You work at a homeless shelter.

sit down

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard

Stare at the same blade of grass day in an day out sounds fucking awesome ... you must jizz wheb its grass cuttung day LMAO
Who's crying here? Not so sure it's me! I typically don't stare at my blades of grass, although I suppose I could spend prolonged time staring at them should I prefer...

I view cutting grass as a neutral job... I don't love it, nor does it bother me.

Why would you view rural living as boring? I've never once claimed I'm bored here. There's always shit to do around the property, and there's tons of outdoor activities literally minutes from my front door.

Enjoy your filthy bed-sit surrounded by non-English speakers. At least you have a Starbuck's nearby, right?

DDT

Factory Bastard

My company is alive and well, Blurtski... I'm taking some time off to deal with my bathroom reno's at the moment. I'm turning down more work than I'd like to, which is why I tried to time the reno's for Winter, but that wasn't happening due to no fault of my own...

Big jobs demand my availability for the full day, and preferably multiple days... I can't be in two places at once. I still run the occasional cash jobs though, where I know I'll be back home within three hours (I have a two hour minimum bill time).

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Who's crying here? Not so sure it's me! I typically don't stare at my blades of grass, although I suppose I could spend prolonged time staring at them should I prefer...

I view cutting grass as a neutral job... I don't love it, nor does it bother me.

Why would you view rural living as boring? I've never once claimed I'm bored here. There's always shit to do around the property, and there's tons of outdoor activities literally minutes from my front door.

Enjoy your filthy bed-sit surrounded by non-English speakers. At least you have a Starbuck's nearby, right?

sooooo exciting when the highlight of yer day is cutting grass LOL

I view rural life as boring because of that boring pic you posted .... my god man I'd go from 0 to bored shitless in 2 minutes flat

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

My company is alive and well, Blurtski... I'm taking some time off to deal with my bathroom reno's at the moment. I'm turning down more work than I'd like to, which is why I tried to time the reno's for Winter, but that wasn't happening due to no fault of my own...

Big jobs demand my availability for the full day, and preferably multiple days... I can't be in two places at once. I still run the occasional cash jobs though, where I know I'll be back home within three hours (I have a two hour minimum bill time).

Sorry, Mel, you ain't fooling no one.

The owner of a thriving company doesn't go around telling prospective customers, "sorry, mate, gotta turn down that lucrative job; me water closet is in want of a new pull chain."

No worries, though, Melski. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being poor white trash in tbe countryside. Just ask Dovey.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ummm, pretty sure Mel has got more money than both of us combined with the inheritance he received after his parents died. I highly doubt anyone "poor" could afford a property like his.

DDT

Factory Bastard

I view rural life as boring because of that boring pic you posted .... my god man I'd go from 0 to bored shitless in 2 minutes flat
That's because you enjoy the sites and smells of the city instead, like piss stained back alleys and homeless bums wandering around talking to telephone poles... I like my space.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Sorry, Mel, you ain't fooling no one.

The owner of a thriving company doesn't go around telling prospective customers, "sorry, mate, gotta turn down that lucrative job; me water closet is in want of a new pull chain."

No worries, though, Melski. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being poor white trash in tbe countryside. Just ask Dovey.
Dude, two bathrooms completely gutted to the studs is hardly minor. I prefer to be around to help, to learn, and to somewhat supervise. This is costing me thousands of dollars, and I want to ensure it's proper. I also do dump runs, material runs, parts runs, help out, etc. I keep costs low by doing what I can, while letting the pros tackle the shit that must be done right. Someone like you renting an apartment probably wouldn't understand this.

As self employed, I absolutely can turn down work. This isn't uncommon... Equipment breakdown, repairs required, is my main downtime. I don't lie to my customers though, even though I could. They understand. I'm not running a fleet... I'm running one truck. And while they may get frustrated if they need just one more truck, they understand why I have to duck out for a few weeks or so. Remember, I don't take vacations as you know them as an employee. This is my vacation, unpaid.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

That's because you enjoy the sites and smells of the city instead, like piss stained back alleys and homeless bums wandering around talking to telephone poles... I like my space.

I'm a bit surprised tho I shouldn't be that there are so many homeless in Victoria. I guess they like the mild weather. Couldn't be as bad as Vancouver tho.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Ummm, pretty sure Mel has got more money than both of us combined with the inheritance he received after his parents died. I highly doubt anyone "poor" could afford a property like his.
To be honest, while the inheritance certainly helped smooth things along, I did get a decent price on this property (bought just before Covid jacked up the real estate prices big time)... I had a good chunk of equity in my big city condo, which sold in six days.
Bought the condo for $190,000 (mortgaged, of course), and sold it for $350,000 seven years later, so it was a gradual step into what I own now too!

Also know that I'm really rural here now, and that plays a factor in what I paid for current property... Rural in way that Western Europeans probably couldn't really envision. Not that is bothers me, but rural may bother some: No cell service here, which I'm fine with. Slow dish-to-tower internet (which is currently being upgraded to fibre), useless public transit (twice a day if the driver decides to show up for work)... Distances traveled are easy though, since no traffic jams. Heating is either by wood stove or electric, since no gas here.

It's a lifestyle that I like. But it doesn't work for everyone that needs the benefits of a large city. Quiet nights here... No sirens, no thefts, no niggers... I leave my doors unlocked.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

funny, no piss stains here just life going on .... unlike yer deadville prop up a rocking chair an wait for deaths icey cold grip .... LOL

fun ?? WOWWW ! :LOL3:

time to cut the grass yet ? ffs

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
JewDT.jpg

"DDT" stands for "Diggin' dat Torah"!
Are yiu an anti semite, Flurt? This is gevalt!!!!

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I’m not “anti” anything.

I do think, however, that a better title for this thread would’ve been “Mel is a wan Jew.”