Men should act like men

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No crying or whining or bleeding all over the place. No gossiping like a old lady hussy or stomping your feet like a fucking ten year old. I can’t believe I’ve got a bigger set of balls in my invisible sac than a majority of the motherfuckers on this forum. Some of you need some extra strength midol with your bitch asses.

Don’t come in this thread with no politics either. I’m warning ya’ll right now.

Spot on! The men are worse than the women on forums. DM each other all the gossip and their little troll strategies. It's delicious!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Men should also work. Ain’t nothing worse than some lazy ass male

The worst are white collar types (lawyers, academics, finance, etc) that think they work "hard". They sit around all day reading and think they're holding up the universe. :Excited5:
Yea I hate those guys although I'm quite envious since I'm a construction worker.

As a woman, if you have one of those in your life, it can be a bit frustrating when they have no common sense. They can be as useless as tits on a bull. Christ almighty, my guy is intelligent as AF; often he's full on retard when it comes to fixing something though. :facepalm:

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

The worst are white collar types (lawyers, academics, finance, etc) that think they work "hard". They sit around all day reading and think they're holding up the universe. :Excited5:
Yea I hate those guys although I'm quite envious since I'm a construction worker.

As a woman, if you have one of those in your life, it can be a bit frustrating when they have no common sense. They can be as useless as tits on a bull. Christ almighty, my guy is intelligent as AF; often he's full on retard when it comes to fixing something though. :facepalm:
Not touching this one....

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I worked until I was almost 50.

Some people say "I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I was retired."

I have no problem filling my days with things to do.

I highly recommend early retirement.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor ~ I knew I felt him lurking… you can’t hide a turd brown aura like that… I mentioned him in a post recently and just like Beetlejuice *POOF!* he appears :LOL3:

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter