Men should act like men

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
No crying or whining or bleeding all over the place. No gossiping like a old lady hussy or stomping your feet like a fucking ten year old. I can’t believe I’ve got a bigger set of balls in my invisible sac than a majority of the motherfuckers on this forum. Some of you need some extra strength midol with your bitch asses.

Don’t come in this thread with no politics either. I’m warning ya’ll right now.

Vitriol

Factory Bastard
No crying or whining or bleeding all over the place. No gossiping like a old lady hussy or stomping your feet like a fucking ten year old. I can’t believe I’ve got a bigger set of balls in my invisible sac than a majority of the motherfuckers on this forum. Some of you need some extra strength midol with your bitch asses.

This forum is T/V lite,and you're acting all surprised they are all soy boy little pussy bitches.

NONE of the fairies here are even note worthy.

Sad but true .............

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
*Burp*

Is this the thread where admin gets to be a fag without anyone laughing at him for it?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

This forum is T/V lite,and you're acting all surprised they are all soy boy little pussy bitches.

NONE of the fairies here are even note worthy.

Sad but true .............

Oh yay, now all the FT fags are slithering in here....

I suppose it's understandable, posting on a bored with about 4 active members must get tedious very quickly.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No drugs...drugs are for weak people. Stay away from drugs. Drugs....NO!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Men should also work. Ain’t nothing worse than some lazy ass male
Lazy ass men are the kind that big butt girls like you love to shag.

Wrong. It’s the biggest turn off. Unemployed broke asses can fuck off to the left. FACTS
I'm a hard working man. You can clap your buttcheeks on me :Happy5:

I’m into women this week. Sorry
Fooie :SadFace:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter