Merry Christmas

DDT

Factory Bastard
Vancouver Dec 26

20211226-095131.jpg
Get on my level, Joe! I told you to move out of that shithole! Come to where the real snow flies! Come to White man country!

IMG-3764.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cheers doofus…keep giving the conservatives shit. They deserve it!
Welcome back to the light.
Hahahahaa…I was always in the light. Wifey…leftie/feminist. I regret pretending to oppose democracy. Some of the goons needed to think that I was on their side. I can’t stand Biden though, but having said that, I thought Trump was an absolute wanker!

I don’t worship any American President whether it's Obama Trump or Biden. That way if any of them step down or get turfed from office no tears to shed for any of them.

This cult worship of any American President is ridiculous.
You were A-OK with it when it was president nigger, josephine. Fukin liar!
Shut the fuck up you bald piece of shit! :Happy5:
Eat shit and live, you cryin lil bitch!
Have you declared uncivil war now?
Its civil, dumbass....because we'll all be way more civilized once we eliminate cunts like YUO! PWN3D!
^^^Private Potato Head Reporting for duty!
I bet thats why you volunteered for KP so often! You werent worth a fuck at anything else in the Gayvee but you were a record holder at shoving the Russets up your asshole!
Private Potato Head, would you tell us about your big 10 gauge again?
Your ass prolapsing again, faggit?
And bingo, Private Potato Head in a fit of pique plays his gay card! You must be in the Civil War Special Short Bus Brigade!
MY gay card? YOU'RE teh faggit, faggit!!!!
Shh calm down, there is no crying in civil war!
You'll cry if there isnt any anal intercourse tho!!!!
Now that you're all wound up, I'll go make a sammich and check in later, I want my notification bell to be bright red when I get back. Trumptard tears really wash down lunch.
Did you get a belly full of dick, faggit?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What the fuck is boxing day about? We got invited to Boxing Day celebrations in Portugal. I don't get it. All they said was "It's about football." Say what?
If memories serves it is a Tradition where the beautiful people of Merry Old England would visit the serfs living on their Estates and give them a few scraps of left over Xmas Dinner and some old discarded clothing, it evolved into greeting local friends and family the day after.
And if you were there, you'd still be trying to suck a dick, Gayvee boi!