Merry Christmas, Bastard Factory

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope my brother still gets me my Quality Street chocolates. He usually gets them for me every year but they've went up $5.00 in price since last year.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
No, I will NOT wrap all the presents. Why r women still responsible for the holiday joy?

#Metoo2022
#feminism
#modernwomen
#christmasrant"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, I will NOT wrap all the presents. Why r women still responsible for the holiday joy?

#Metoo2022
#feminism
#modernwomen
#christmasrant"

I have lived mostly with males in my life, I have a son and two stepsons, an ex and a current partner. Christmas presents, on purpose, were wrapped in all sorts of "interesting" paper and often, when the boys were teens, taped with duct tape. They thought that was funny. Now my partner tries, but it still a hot mess.

I don't want ugly shit in my house for Christmas. I want the joy. They don't mostly give a shit. That's why.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t want anything for Christmas. I’m taking my kiddos on a vacay since we lost my dad. I might buy a Porsche after we get back… who knows.

But this year I’ll be on the beach daily grieving my daddy and thanking God for the man who stood by my side so I could speak at my fathers celebration of life and who made a wonderful impression on both kids that night at his wake. My heart is full.

Happy & Merry everyone xoxo

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Working my fingers to the wishbone on Christmas day, cooking for the masses.

Making every breast and every thigh count for Jeebus.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a desperate tramp who drives across the country to hook up with a guy like HFB.

You do not have many options.

Hahahaha!!!!

I lived in St Lous 13 years ago when I had that affair with HFB. He lived iin WI and I had a suit in Chicago for an event with friends. I ordered room service while I enjoyed a bubble bath after he went to NASCAR with his sons. I was married to an officer at that point and he threw money at me and bought me things to make up for all the games and the lies…. I can’t lie, Channel boots are wonderful.

HFB had a big thick shaft and 5 children he adored. I loved that about him.

But Farmer’s cock was bigger and after 2 years, I almost fell in love. I just don’t do WIFE.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Murdy, are you sitting on a fortune?

My aunties used to say that to me....lol,.... Its not meant to be polite.

All the money on the planet could not get me to sell my body...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
All the money on the planet could not get me to sell my body...

I have never taken my clothes off for money. I would not disgrace my grandfather or father like that.

I have done lots of crazy shit for freeeeee tho lol

But I’m married now…. Not legally yet tho. I found my person and he is wonderful.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s not polite and I’m a lady.

Lady Murdock... has a good ring to it.

Farmer came to my pm at CO and told me he liked you and wanted to meet you but was too shy about it. I said go ask her, he did but I never knew what happened after.

What happened?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Farmer came to my pm at CO and told me he liked you and wanted to meet you but was too shy about it. I said go ask her, he did but I never knew what happened after.

What happened?

Hahaha!!!

If a guy shows interest in Murdock, she jumps into a car and drives to him to get on her knees before he loses interest.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I feel guilty I gave him permission to ask Murdy out.

sad...

Farmer?

Oh Cas, I loved the 2 years I spent in PM with him. He was like the most delicious slow song dance in a kitchen.

OMG he made me melt with that southern boy charm. I could never regret him.

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
Merry Christmas folks!
WCpwNq8.gif

So cute.