Site Supporter ☠️
Merry Christmas folks!
WCpwNq8.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
S
Nice thoughts. Happy Holidays everyone

Semen you motherfucker!!! I knew someone would have to say 'Happy Holidays' ffs...

You're not even Jewish any more since you poisoned your ex wife for her shekels, so enough with the Juden phrases. :Pissed5:
or
Nice thoughts. Happy Holidays everyone

Semen you motherfucker!!! I knew someone would have to say 'Happy Holidays' ffs...

You're not even Jewish any more since you poisoned your ex wife for her shekels, so enough with the Juden phrases. :Pissed5:

Sorry to disappoint. Ex is broke. GF is a different story. Happy Holidays to you and Nan

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I’m done with the shopping. Pre ordered some fat ass tamales cuz I’m too lazy to make them myself.

Now to wrap it all:facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m done with the shopping. Pre ordered some fat ass tamales cuz I’m too lazy to make them myself.

Now to wrap it all:facepalm:

I'm almost done, including most of the wrapping. Waiting on the last items to be delivered and also need to go to a specialty store for my little bro (42-little, lol...he's always going to be "mijo" to me) to get him cheese and meats for his charcuterie board and his favorite beer. And one of my BFFs as well.

Everyone else, done!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Does anyone have a special alcoholic tipple they have for christmas? I might have one coffee and Bailey's with spray cream on top! Delicious...

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Does anyone have a special alcoholic tipple they have for christmas? I might have one coffee and Bailey's with spray cream on top! Delicious...
I'd find that acceptable but I'd rather have less sugar. I'm a cognac or armagnac guy on Christmas Eve, in a snifter, in moderation of course. Some years, a nice Irish whisky instead of the brandies.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd find that acceptable but I'd rather have less sugar. I'm a cognac or armagnac guy on Christmas Eve, in a snifter, in moderation of course. Some years, a nice Irish whisky instead of the brandies.
Do you not like Scotch? A lot of people don't for some reason...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do you not like Scotch? A lot of people don't for some reason...

Scotch is great, my nanna gave me a drop occasionally as a kid when I was poorly.

Her excuse for having it was because it "warms the bones". Lulz

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
even tho its silly its actually a cool cover :D

merry christmas, everyone