Minneapolis police chief expected to testify against Chauvin

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The murderer is going down. No more of this "he was killed by a drug od" or "he was defending himself" or whatever bullshit you people dream up to absolve murdering fuckwits.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
If he had murdered him, the autopsy would have reflected that, dumb ass. That dumb ass cop failed to get floyd help when floyd was having a medical emergency. Criminal neglect/reckless homicide at most. At any rate, the world is better off with that filthy nigger dead.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The murderer is going down. No more of this "he was killed by a drug od" or "he was defending himself" or whatever bullshit you people dream up to absolve murdering fuckwits.

If he had murdered him, the autopsy would have reflected that, dumb ass. That dumb ass cop failed to get floyd help when floyd was having a medical emergency. Criminal neglect/reckless homicide at most. At any rate, the world is better off with that filthy nigger dead.
3rd degree homicide is the MOST this prosecution could ever hope for

which is exactly why they begged the court to reintroduce the charge.

At least this prosecutor knows when to fold

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

3rd degree homicide is the MOST this prosecution could ever hope for

which is exactly why they begged the court to reintroduce the charge.

At least this prosecutor knows when to fold
That fukin cop should also be facing some sort of "professional malfeasance" charge or some shit. Once I heard his partner ask TWICE about rolling floyd on his side, I was convinced Chauvin was responsible for floyds death.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Even that crap police chief who was made a prosecution witness had to admit the knee was on the drug addicts shoulder blade not his neck. It was never on his neck; it is all on video and the media lied.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is amazing how stupid you are and it is a wonder how you can manage to completely ignore all evidence.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is amazing how stupid you are and it is a wonder how you can manage to completely ignore all evidence.

Amigo Chauvins life isn’t worth a pile of dog Shit. I’m sure he’ll enjoy his life in prison. I will

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A post made else where which I will share here:

I just read the full
&
, and I’m starting to believe that Chauvin and the police working with him are innocent. The issue isn’t what we saw on camera - it’s what we didn’t see but the police responding to the 911 call did.

The original 911 call describes an
, and when the police began interacting with him, Floyd was acting unpredictably enough that Officer Lane asked Shawanda Renee Hill, a witness inside the car,

Floyd was intoxicated on fentanyl and had methamphetamine in his system, and the body-cam transcript reveals that Floyd was
while interacting with police. In other words, he was deliriously high on drugs, talking almost incoherently, struggling with the police & kicking not to be put in the squad car.

But didn’t Floyd say “I can’t breathe”? Shouldn’t the police have listened to that?

Floyd did say "I can't breathe" repeatedly - he started saying it before he was even restrained. The body-cam transcript also shows him telling the police he was going to die, begging for his mother repeatedly, etc. He said so much that by the time he was serious about it, the police probably assumed he was deliriously rambling, which is why Lane asked about “
”.

When I first saw the video, I had the same reaction of "police brutality" everybody else did. Now I'm starting to rethink that, and reading the actual body cam transcript honestly makes me feel sympathetic for the police officers. It reads like Floyd either had a panic attack or drug delirium and created so much chaos they inadvertently killed him trying to restrain him.

They did CPR, called the ambulance - these transcripts don't show me heartless killers. My worry now is that an angry mob is going to put these officers in jail for doing their best in a difficult and confusing situation, and all of us may come to regret it tremendously after we cool down emotionally.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Follow up to previous post:

It is my belief that Derek Chauvin will be acquitted of all 3 charges. The reasons are as follows:

1. George Floyd stated “I can’t breathe” 7 times prior to being restrained on the ground.
  2. Primary Autopsy found Methamphetamine and Fentanyl in George Floyd’s blood, and that the primary cause of death was cardiac arrest (not asphyxiation).
  3. It appears the neck restraint was apart of the MPD training, and an image of that tequnique from the training manual is nearly identical to the infamous photo of Derek Chauvin kneeling on George Floyd.
  4. I believe the defense will reenact the technique for the jury to show that kneeling on the back of the neck, while painful, does not reduce ability to breathe (I had friends perform it on myself to test and I could breathe fully though it was extremely uncomfortable )
  5. Chauvin himself called the ambulance within 1 minute of sufficient restraint of George Floyd, and actually increased the urgency in a second call to dispatch.
3rd degree murder: “by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life."

Reason for acquittal: Kneeling on the back of the neck will be demonstrated to not be eminently dangerous, and his second call to dispatch will be evidence of his regard for human life. Reasonable doubt likely.

2nd degree manslaughter: culpably negligent and took an "unreasonable risk" with Floyd's life when he restrained him and that his actions put Floyd at risk of death or great harm

Reason for acquittal: Chauvin followed the MPD training and was not negligent. Because the charge states “culpably negligent AND..” the fact that the restraint may or may not have increased likelihood of George Floyd’s death is thus irrelevant. Reasonable doubt likely.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Chauvins life is worthless, as it should be. It’s cool to watch him squirm as legit people are testifying against him. Another worthless piece of shit sent to prison :ThumbsUp1:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chauvins life is worthless, as it should be. It’s cool to watch him squirm as legit people are testifying against him. Another worthless piece of shit sent to prison :ThumbsUp1:

Why not just admit that you don't care about little things like facts, evidence, or what the law actually says?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why not just admit that you don't care about little things like facts, evidence, or what the law actually says?

Funny post. Thinking the same about you. The crooked cop is as guilty as hell. Wanna make a bet on his fate?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I already posted my prediction and there is no evidence that he was ever "crooked". You seem to care more about feelings than facts.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Once Floyd was "out" and the other officer asked TWICE if they should roll him over, THATS when the crime started. I say that because it was obvious to more than one person that something was wrong.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The drug dealer who was in the car with Flyod doing a drug deal right before he ODed is going to get charged with third degree murder due to the medical reports which stated he died of a drug over dose.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Floyd is dead because of the failed war on drugs.

If Floyd didnt feel the need to swallow his whole stash due to the reality of 5 or more years in prison if you get caught with opiates and the goal was treating drug addiction as the health crisis it IS.....Floyd would be alive right now.

But once again we will ignore the real problem in favor of a narrative. :/

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think maybe it's time for you to admit that you only care about the "facts" that are spun and peddled by the alt-righty whiteys.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think maybe it's time for you to admit that you only care about the "facts" that are spun and peddled by the alt-righty whiteys.

Who are the "alt righty whiteys"

And exactly which "facts" are spun by these alt righty whiteys?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I just read the full
&
, and I’m starting to believe that Chauvin and the police working with him are innocent. The issue isn’t what we saw on camera - it’s what we didn’t see but the police responding to the 911 call did.

, and when the police began interacting with him, Floyd was acting unpredictably enough that Officer Lane asked Shawanda Renee Hill, a witness inside the car,

Floyd was intoxicated on fentanyl and had methamphetamine in his system, and the body-cam transcript reveals that Floyd was
while interacting with police. In other words, he was deliriously high on drugs, talking almost incoherently, struggling with the police & kicking not to be put in the squad car.

But didn’t Floyd say “I can’t breathe”? Shouldn’t the police have listened to that?

Floyd did say "I can't breathe" repeatedly - he started saying it before he was even restrained. The body-cam transcript also shows him telling the police he was going to die, begging for his mother repeatedly, etc. He said so much that by the time he was serious about it, the police probably assumed he was deliriously rambling, which is why Lane asked about “
”.

When I first saw the video, I had the same reaction of "police brutality" everybody else did. Now I'm starting to rethink that, and reading the actual body cam transcript honestly makes me feel sympathetic for the police officers. It reads like Floyd either had a panic attack or drug delirium and created so much chaos they inadvertently killed him trying to restrain him.

They did CPR, called the ambulance - these transcripts don't show me heartless killers. My worry now is that an angry mob is going to put these officers in jail for doing their best in a difficult and confusing situation, and all of us may come to regret it tremendously after we cool down emotionally.
The scumbag mob is going to be the scumbag mob whether Chauvin is convicted or not. Nothing is going to appease them. They will burn black neighborhoods down once again in the name of Blacks Last Mafia because people in the hood are generally too stupid to know how that organization is hurting, rather than, helping them. (see Atlanta for details)

that being said, if the facts show what you say they show then we can only hope blind justice will prevail but I doubt it because America is now infected with cowardly little shits & assorted sexual deviants like Fagmin, sewagemajor and HOligayallday

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you do realize the actual case is being broadcast live don't you? And you know, if there is any untruth regarding a particular exhibit of evidence it is the job of counsel to dissect and dispute it. Saying something this ignorant in THIS particular context is pretty fucking outright stupid.. even for someone as godawfully stupid as you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I just read the full
&

”.

The scumbag mob is going to be the scumbag mob whether Chauvin is convicted or not. Nothing is going to appease them. They will burn black neighborhoods down once again in the name of Blacks Last Mafia because people in the hood are generally too stupid to know how that organization is hurting, rather than, helping them. (see Atlanta for details)

that being said, if the facts show what you say they show then we can only hope blind justice will prevail but I doubt it because America is now infected with cowardly little shits & assorted sexual deviants like Fagmin, sewagemajor and HOligayallday

I definitely feel like the left has already decided it was murder and nothing else matters.

So they expect the trial to just be a formality, or kangaroo court and if Chauvin gets acquitted....and so far the evidence that we know of says he will.....they will claim the jury was racist and the system rigged against black people.

No amount of evidence will matter and riots that only harm innocent people will kick back up.

How can anyone justify these riots and the deaths and the harm? I really do not understand that at all. Why should innocent people have to suffer?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Who are the "alt righty whiteys"

And exactly which "facts" are spun by these alt righty whiteys?
Time for her to go back to the Clearly Nutty Network and see what they've drummed up in terms of a response here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you do realize the actual case is being broadcast live don't you? And you know, if there is any untruth regarding a particular exhibit of evidence it is the job of counsel to dissect and dispute it. Saying something this ignorant in THIS particular context is pretty fucking outright stupid.. even for someone as godawfully stupid as you.

Well shes claiming any of the facts or evidence that show anything outside the chosen narrative is a carefully crafted alt right white conspiracy theory that the witnesses and medical examiner's are all in on, I guess.